and a ~NEA 3~ and a ~NEA 4~........

DeletedUser

SW Family
SW~A
SW~B
SW~C
SW~D
SW~1

Are not a Family, I have attacked members from all of these tribes and they all threaten war but do nothing. :icon_rolleyes:

Then I get this in the mail:

jayhawksrule70 on 02.01. at 20:53
well lucky for u my tibe wont help me

halldbe

@Pasyden, I'm so very sorry for the delay, we will get to you as soon as possible, don't worry ;)

DeletedUser

there's the LMTT family.

LMTT1
LMTT2
LMTT3
LMTT4
LMTT5
LMTT6 i think. not too sure about this one.
they;re spread out in a arc shape on the SE side of the map.
i made a map in one of the other threads. dunno if you want it added to your list or not though.

DeletedUser

might want to add this dominant family in K51-

HFK
HFK-
HFK+
~HFK~
|HFK|

DeletedUser

ok well it is obvious people have doubts about family tribes, but sometimes, just sometimes, you can get a good family tribe. do any of you think any of the family tribes around now will be good?

halldbe

@B.M.A, the odds for good family tribes are alot better now than they have ever been. And since family tribes sometimes work in other world, I'd say there are many families that will work well in this world because of better communication.

But ofcourse 2 tribes one main and one academy in a world with a member limit of 60 can't possibly be called a family, can they?

So how do we define a family in this world?

DeletedUser

notice smurfs.
we have no family, but are at war with 2 families; the ToP family and the ~4V~ family.

DeletedUser

lmao BMA, the family thing *MIGHT* work, with the new forum sharing thing.
most worlds it doesnt...
only family ive seen that is working on w19 is QIVA, but hey...

Segmadis

Damn too much colors there. I am still learning but soon I hope to do these maps better than now :)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

helpful map just confusing as many look alike from other tribes :lol:

DeletedUser

thanks segmadis. it's a good map. i agree with Liquid C that grid lines would be helpful (sorry to be a pain. lol) looking at the map i realise i'm an idiot... i thought the south east was safe. lol

DeletedUser

thanks segmadis. it's a good map. i agree with Liquid C that grid lines would be helpful (sorry to be a pain. lol) looking at the map i realise i'm an idiot... i thought the south east was safe. lol

Holy crap, talk about a rim tribe.