Idiots amuse me...

arabela

your answer

We didn't say we weren't worried for Daniil.
He said he is not worried about us...

Is this clear enough? Do u think u can see where is the difference? Because i don't have pics to help u.

So, he isn't worried... But crying for suport... Hmm

Last edited:

DeletedUser

We didn't say we weren't worried for Daniil.
He said he is not worried about us...

Is this clear enough? Do u think u can see where is the difference? Because i don't have pics to help u.

Crying for support? Hardly. I'm sorry...I know how to play this game...perhaps you mistook me for one of your tribemates?

Requesting a bit of support against moronic attacks is a smart move in my mind.

Please, keep throwing your offense against my level 19 wall. It will be fun for me...and I'll get my 2nd item faster :)

Rick67

Crying for support? Hardly. I'm sorry...I know how to play this game...perhaps you mistook me for one of your tribemates?

Requesting a bit of support against moronic attacks is a smart move in my mind.

Please, keep throwing your offense against my level 19 wall. It will be fun for me...and I'll get my 2nd item faster :)

such a great player like you, well used to 1k+ incomings in w24 should be able to face 1 noob attack himself

or maybe you started crying for help after your failed attack of tonight where you lost over 1k axes?

i don't see that report posted in your funny thread...

are you scared it's going to happen the same nightmare you are living in w24?
check stats: http://www.twstats.com/en24/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=3461934&pn=-1&type=lose&enemy=-1&enemyt=-1&min=&max=

DeletedUser

Rick - why dont you post that report showing the 1,000 losses of axes?

DeletedUser

I think that Idiots have already proven that they are a very sorry tribe.

We don't need someone else confirming this K9 :lol:

DeletedUser

such a great player like you, well used to 1k+ incomings in w24 should be able to face 1 noob attack himself

or maybe you started crying for help after your failed attack of tonight where you lost over 1k axes?

i don't see that report posted in your funny thread...

are you scared it's going to happen the same nightmare you are living in w24?
check stats: http://www.twstats.com/en24/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=3461934&pn=-1&type=lose&enemy=-1&enemyt=-1&min=&max=

Those village losses were gifted if you must know. If you take a careful look you will notice that they were all my villages in K84. I have many in K85 adjacent to those. Only the K84 villages were gifted.

I relocated to join KINGS -- too many tribal issues with previous tribe.

MANIC never took a village from me when I defended them. If you like I can post reports for them.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Rick - why dont you post that report showing the 1,000 losses of axes?

Its true I lost around 1000 axes. Unlike Trycon, I don't waste my precious LC though...still have plenty of those to go around (and farm). I still have many axes as well...just not as many as I'd like.

Offense rebuilds much faster than defense. I lost 1000 axes to a level 1 wall (which was reduced to 0 in my attack). Thats a pretty big loss for their support troops. I am recovering very quickly from that loss. I doubt the Idiots will recover from theirs.

Rick67

Those village losses were gifted if you must know. If you take a careful look you will notice that they were all my villages in K84. I have many in K85 adjacent to those. Only the K84 villages were gifted.

I relocated to join KINGS -- too many tribal issues with previous tribe.

MANIC never took a village from me when I defended them. If you like I can post reports for them.

it's a good strategy to "donate" 23 villages about 200k pts in k84 to start nobling 3k barbarians in k68

Offense rebuilds much faster than defense. I lost 1000 axes to a level 1 wall (which was reduced to 0 in my attack). Thats a pretty big loss for their support troops. I am recovering very quickly from that loss. I doubt the Idiots will recover from theirs.

i hv lost 45 spears in yr attack, almost the same of my tribemates, i think we'll have them back faster than yr 1k axes

DeletedUser

it's a good strategy to "donate" 23 villages about 200k pts in k84 to start nobling 3k barbarians in k68

i hv lost 45 spears in yr attack, almost the same of my tribemates, i think we'll have them back faster than yr 1k axes

Gifting villages isn't a "strategy", its a decision with the bigger picture in mind. I'm relocating to enjoy my time played on W24. Its either that or quit.

tpwch

If there is one thing that annoys me its people who try to make asking for support sound like a bad thing. Its called teamwork. Its the difference between successful tribes and tribes that fail.

Defensive troops sitting around in villages that aren't getting attacked are not doing anything good. Better to ask for support one too many times, and give them a chance to actually do something useful.

And if the people who potentially could need support don't ask for it this can't happen. Asking for support when you might need it and sending support to others who might need it gives your tribe an edge.

Also, its not like you're just leeching of the tribe. You'll repay the favor when someone else needs help. This makes both you and the other tribe members stronger.

Defending its members is always worth it for a tribe. Loosing an active member is always a much bigger loss than loosing some troops. Time and activity is the most precious resource in this game, its more important than troops (or resources, or OD, or points, or whatever you want to measure).

Not asking for support when you could potentially need it is the most stupid strategic decision anyone could take, it would make things worse both for you and for your tribe.

Rick67

If there is one thing that annoys me its people who try to make asking for support sound like a bad thing. Its called teamwork. Its the difference between successful tribes and tribes that fail.

Defensive troops sitting around in villages that aren't getting attacked are not doing anything good. Better to ask for support one too many times, and give them a chance to actually do something useful.

And if the people who potentially could need support don't ask for it this can't happen. Asking for support when you might need it and sending support to others who might need it gives your tribe an edge.

Also, its not like you're just leeching of the tribe. You'll repay the favor when someone else needs help. This makes both you and the other tribe members stronger.

Defending its members is always worth it for a tribe. Loosing an active member is always a much bigger loss than loosing some troops. Time and activity is the most precious resource in this game, its more important than troops (or resources, or OD, or points, or whatever you want to measure).

Not asking for support when you could potentially need it is the most stupid strategic decision anyone could take, it would make things worse both for you and for your tribe.

i agree and if you read the whole thread you can see that it was the w24 wizard that was blaiming our tribe bcs of the support we sent to our tribemate.
support that resulted with the killing of most of his offensive troops...:lol:

Rick67

Gifting villages isn't a "strategy", its a decision with the bigger picture in mind. I'm relocating to enjoy my time played on W24. Its either that or quit.

read it as: "i had to donate them my villages otherwise they would have sent me to the rim...." lol

DeletedUser

Sorry, guys, I wanted to say this a long time ago... :(

a.jpg

kittensaves.jpg