The top 20 tribes

DeletedUser

man this is a bad top 20 thread...looks more like random spam...

anyway

1 LeGeND - not impressed. Surprised by their high OD, but not expecting much.
2 =SK= - have become well known through these forums, but with their lack of experience? can they last? Their leader looks like a good guy.
3 boo! - my tribe
4 THE - Appear to have some pretty strong players.
5 T*F - Appear to have some pretty strong players.
6 BD - Impressive. Not many members. Could very well move into #1 if they filled up to 40 players. I expect much from these guys.
7 CY - idk
8 -=TA=- - idk
9 {TBD} - idk
10 DUSK - from other worlds. W18 DUSK isn't very impressive, so not expecting alot here.
11 MOO - I love beef! <3
12 ~CNC~ - idk
13 GRGods - idk
14 HAM!!! - They look good, but being on the same continent as =SK= presents a problem, unless they are allied or nap'd to each other.
15 Boosh! - idk
16 T-W-C - idk
17 LEG1ON - some players here from World 18. Those W18er's should fare well, but as a tribe, not so sure.
18 PAWN - idk
19 ~NEA~ - idk
20 SWT - idk

This is really just too early to say anything constructive. I hardly know any of these tribes...

DeletedUser

1 LeGeND - Seem to keep them to themselves, not drawn any attention to themselves yet. Expect good things from them. Only issue is some of them are spread out from the rest.

2 =SK= - Been quite a bit of speculation on the forums of Ravens ability as Leader and multi-forum accounts etc. Have some decent players, but the future can only tell.

3 boo! - Don't know much about these.

4 THE - Amazing players, alot of experience between them, I doubt the church will be hard for them to crack. Will be here for a very long time. But like LeGeND, some are spread out.

5 T*F - Lubz you guys <3 <3

6 BD - Great line, great players, great experience. Possible future #1?

7 CY - Don't know enough to comment.

8 -=TA=- - I have one of my tribesmates in here from W25, decent players, too aggressive? We will see.

9 {TBD} - Not enough info to comment.

10 DUSK - Epic failure

11 MOO - Mad cow disease? Nah. Not enough info.

12 ~CNC~ - Not enough info.

13 GRGods - "---------"

14 HAM!!! - Decent leader, possible party poopers for =SK=...

15 Boosh! - N/A

16 T-W-C - N/A

17 LEG1ON - N/A

18 PAWN - N/A

19 ~NEA~ - N/A

20 SWT - N/A

DeletedUser

1 LeGeND - Will go far. PAWN had better watch out =\

2 =SK= - A lot of advertisement. Will this be a bad thing?
I think eventually they will fall.

3 boo! - Haven't heard too much.

4 THE - Should be good. One of the tribes to watch.

5 T*F - Will succeed despite what lots of people say o_O

6 BD - Definetely the tribe to watch.

7 CY - =\

8 -=TA=- - I have heard quite a bit about these guys from a mate of mine. The way he talks they will be quite a good tribe in the ftuure. Not number 1, but up there.

9 {TBD} - =\

10 DUSK - 'Epic failure' - same as what that guy wrote =P

11 MOO - =\

12 ~CNC~ - =\

13 GRGods - =\

14 HAM!!! - Looking forward to seeing these guys play. I have a few mates in there and seem to be quite well run.

15 Boosh! - =\

16 T-W-C - Fail

17 LEG1ON - =\

18 PAWN - Expect big things from these guys ;)

19 ~NEA~ - =\

20 SWT - =\

DeletedUser

1 LeGeND - Good players, but the leader can not speak english and kept asking for my MSN
2 =SK= - Has a bad rep but I think are decent players
3 boo! - Dunno
4 THE - Dunno
5 T*F - I think I have talked to them. From what I remember, they are good people seem strong
6 BD - dunno
7 CY - I dont think they will be up there long
8 -=TA=- - Decent
9 {TBD} - Alright
10 DUSK - I do not like them for some reason. They remind me of a tribe on W18
11 MOO - Seem good. No personal experience
12 ~CNC~ - I like them a little. Dont seem bad
13 GRGods - dunno
14 HAM!!! - Love the name and seem like :W.W: (tribe on W18) of W30
15 Boosh! - Odd name
16 T-W-C - Dunno
17 LEG1ON - I know them from W18. Good at dominating their area, but bad at expanding
18 PAWN - Dont like them. Bullies who will one day mess with the wrong person and get nobled
19 ~NEA~ - Dunno
20 SWT - Dunno

DeletedUser59102

1 LeGeND - Good players, but the leader can not speak english and kept asking for my MSN

our leader can speak english :)is it possible that he leads the number one tribe with superior ODA,in an english server,and he can't speak english :)
c'mon :)

the pelican

haha

10 DUSK - 'Epic failure'

DUSK failing haha that is the funniest thing i have ever read
good luck with that you will see you will all see we have a large amount of players in the top 100 ODA and a few in the top 20 ODA we own our continent with very little opposition

ad the people you should be flaming is CODE and RYUU the SHINTO alliance hahaha they suck i have to say

i have personally taken out 5 of there players and am still counting i got to admit felinedementia was a small hurdle but i own his village now as he is my farm

HAHA

in conclusion CODE and RYUU together have less ODA than me and LIQUID C put together

2 DUSK players have killed more people offencively than 2 entire tribes one of them with an academy this is ridiculous

sp.ag

good luck with that you will see you will all see we have a large amount of players in the top 100 ODA and a few in the top 20 ODA we own our continent with very little opposition

ad the people you should be flaming is CODE and RYUU the SHINTO alliance hahaha they suck i have to say

i have personally taken out 5 of there players and am still counting i got to admit felinedementia was a small hurdle but i own his village now as he is my farm

HAHA

in conclusion CODE and RYUU together have less ODA than me and LIQUID C put together

2 DUSK players have killed more people offencively than 2 entire tribes one of them with an academy this is ridiculous

All you DUSK members are the same; Just STFU please for the sake of these forums; i think i speak for a large majority; your arrogence is starting to become a little bit of a bore.

DeletedUser

lol, it seems like many players think that their oppinion matters :icon_rolleyes:...

it doesnt, live with it, and stop thinking that you know a jack...

DeletedUser

the reason DUSK gets such a bad rap is because of who founded them (danellis)

when i found out he had stopped leading them, DUSK went from EPIC FAIL to "the jury is out" in my mind. Your better off not trying to talk yourselves up right now as it is too hard to really judge until at least after nobles.

1 LeGeND - Not pointwhores like what many (myself included) first thought, eagerly anticipating seeing how their first nobles come out
2 =SK= - circling the drain, if they dont get banged by everyone in w30 due to sheer irritation i think they may implode due to raven's antics and all the other pressures.
3 boo! - Impressive growth rate considering late start, might be one of those few rim tribes that are actually worth their salt
4 THE - Big rep, supposedly great players, though i dont think i know many if any of them myself. Definitely one to watch in the coming weeks
5 T*F - iz me :icon_biggrin:
6 BD - great lineup but i doubt they'll stick around too long. They probably rim a few players, take down a tribe or two, then quit. Prove me wrong :icon_razz:
7 CY - recognise a couple names, but know very little about them
8 -=TA=- - Their on my truf :icon_evil: Look decent though
9 {TBD} - no idea
10 DUSK - Stated Above
11 MOO - No idea
12 ~CNC~ - No idea
13 GRGods - No idea
14 HAM!!! - some good players, some muppets, was looking forward to seeing them clash horns with SK, but not convinced on how long SK will stick around now.
16 T-W-C - No idea
17 LEG1ON - 2nd biggest player is a pointwhore (trust me, i rimmed him in w25)
18 PAWN - No idea
19 ~NEA~ - No idea
20 SWT -No idea

the pelican

haha a transformers player that shows us some respect and yes i believe we will show you all when nobles get whipped out I believe no one can tell but i believe being majorly continent based we wil succeed quite well

DeletedUser

A fool is a person who knows little, but always has opinion about everything.

kalingan

Hmmm... looks lide Dusk guys are at center of attraction atm

DeletedUser

HAHA

Like Clear Smokescreen said, your co-leader usually fails at everything on this game. I think his persistance of trying to make a tribe work is good, but he seems not to learn from his mistakes for obvious reasons.

lol, it seems like many players think that their oppinion matters :icon_rolleyes:...

it doesnt, live with it, and stop thinking that you know a jack...

And your opinion here matters? :icon_neutral: Hypocrite?

A fool is a person who knows little, but always has opinion about everything.

Obviously you don't know your co-leaders past? If you don't, don't comment next time.

DeletedUser

HAHA

Kudos, you're only "owning your continent" because you are two tribes cramped in there.. The "very little opposition" you're talking about is because people are still farming and don't have nobles yet.

You are as any other familytribe, you own all stats the first month or so, but you are doomed to fail.

DeletedUser

1. Legend: good tribe look forward to seeing them fight, possible fight with T*F in the future though
2. =SK=: My tribe and due to the recent multi accounts we have been trashed, which is expected, but you all should know that raven has apologized for his actions and that we will continue to follow him.
3. boo!: dont know much about them but look way to cramped together
4. THE: Very good tribe from what i hear and arent real active here on the forums except for that troll pink panther:lol:
5.T*F: will wait till later to make further perdictions
6. BD: strong tight group of players a little spread but i think they will stay around for a while
7. CY: look strong and good
8 -=TA=- - no idea
9 {TBD} - no idea
10 DUSK - idk only time will tell

Nudist

Funny how sensitive people get when they read negative comments about their tribe :p

DeletedUser

1 LeGeND No idea really, but if they stay number one, they will go down.
2 =SK= The skill level of these individuals are, in my eyes, mediocre to good, they will go down, not because of their skill however, but because of their forum behavior.
3 boo! No Idea
4 THE No Idea
5 T*F By far the most hated leader by the nubs, but that might be because everytime kebabe posts they must concentrate, wich isn't good for anyone.
6 BD Everything has been said about them, they will wield this world in the same manner as kinky rules w24, helping out where they are needed, coordinating between allies, and keeping the tribes that are not lightblue down.
7 CY No Idea
8 -=TA=- No Idea
9 {TBD} No Idea
10 DUSK =SK= light in my eyes.
11 MOO My tribe
12 ~CNC~ No Idea
13 GRGods No Idea
14 HAM!!! No idea
15 Boosh! No Idea
16 T-W-C No Idea
17 LEG1ON No Idea
18 PAWN No Idea
19 ~NEA~ No Idea
20 SWT No Idea

DeletedUser

Funny how sensitive people get when they read negative comments about their tribe :p
It is only because they doesn't get that they are more embarrassing that comment that was made by unknown guy.