First Nobling... But.. WHY!?!?

DeletedUser

I think many experienced players would of liked to see the milestone go to somoene who actually earned a new village by taking it instead of quietly taking a barb/bonus.
As I know barbs grow until 1500 if it is true so sometimes these slow growing barbs still can grow faster than active villages. If you have not any decent target near you will noble barbs because the more villages you noble the more stronger you are.

Deleted User - 3135

And what a great idea it was to stop the barbs growing at 1500... some incentive to noble barbs but will mean a slump in growth compared to someone more aggressive. Perfect.

DeletedUser

At least his one was a decent one. He should take a screenshot and savour the moment ;)

DeletedUser

This is just disheartening. I had really hoped that I would start a trend on 27 of decent players nobling decent villages for the first noble of newer worlds :(

pyrostrk3

Even the second noble wasnt a large village, but fair play to them both for being able to do it already =)

DeletedUser4982

Hehe my neighbour was all prepared to noble a crappy barb too when he was at 2,500 points yesterday. Luckily I stepped in and knocked down his academy before he embarassed himself :lol:

I love pointwhores :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

nickers!

[ontopic]this appears to be an non-common sense world :)

DeletedUser

Hehe my neighbour was all prepared to noble a crappy barb too when he was at 2,500 points yesterday. Luckily I stepped in and knocked down his academy before he embarassed himself :lol:

When I heard about that I laughed so hard. Props to you, sir, for owning that newbie.

DeletedUser

I saw those reports. Good job. :)

the pelican

Ok The reason Peter Nobled a 200 Point Village is:

BECAUSE HE COULD

We are idiots, and have taken on the idiot persona. Now most of us are stressed in another world. With our neverending wars. This world is our chill out place where we can all have a bit of fun. So flame away. Like we care!!!!!!!

hahahahahah jayjay you got to love it that is the attitude i encounted when you fought me off in world 25 haha

we later on made a good team you taught me very well even though my long and vast efforts to destroy you lol

DeletedUser

That was a nice idea :icon_wink:

helping him realise his chances in this world, and in the meantime keeping him from those 200 point failures.

You're so intelligent Nickers :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

There's always one of these threads. But atleast it's not a "He only nobled a 1.5k village" thread.

Does seem a pretty pointless move. Ah well...

DeletedUser

There's always one of these threads. But atleast it's not a "He only nobled a 1.5k village" thread.

Does seem a pretty pointless move. Ah well...

Hell, I'd say even Petani's nobling is a worthless noble, except they/he (depending on who it is playing the account) is such a beast it won't matter.

DeletedUser1747

Hell, I'd say even Petani's nobling is a worthless noble, except they/he (depending on who it is playing the account) is such a beast it won't matter.

I was expecting this. Considering the church, and how this particular village was built, it was not worthless at all. Time will tell.

Nudist

It's the best village in his 15x15, I think it was a wise noble. When you have two of the best players this game has ever seen playing the account - it's obvious they know what they are doing. Props to Petani for breaking the trend and at least nobling a village above 1k.

DeletedUser

It's the best village in his 15x15, I think it was a wise noble. When you have two of the best players this game has ever seen playing the account - it's obvious they know what they are doing. Props to Petani for breaking the trend and at least nobling a village above 1k.

Wait for my nobling. :) I'm going for it all or for broke.

DeletedUser

With the church, there is little point in going for the village with the highest points. One must think strategically.

Correct vpar, with the church, you basically have to go for the best village in the radius, so maybe these noblings aren't as pointless as first thought.