Interesting and funny IGM

DeletedUser

Please tell us that you really know the difference between raze and raise.

DeletedUser

Grasle you might wanna edit your post or you'll embarrass yourself further XD

DeletedUser

Oh Lord, selfpwnage.

I'd love to have someone like Gabrielle near me. Not only does he/she/it sends mails with respect, he/she/it also finds alternative ways to lose as less resource as possible. (besides, the notion of someone paying tribute to you sounds quite nice)

DeletedUser

Oh Lord, selfpwnage.

I'd love to have someone like Gabrielle near me. Not only does he/she/it sends mails with respect, he/she/it also finds alternative ways to lose as less resource as possible. (besides, the notion of someone paying tribute to you sounds quite nice)

It does, doesn't it. But if you have a number of people paying tribute, then you will have to be able to continue making them pay tribute. You can only assure that by maintaining the upperhand, a visual upperhand like more villages or a big ODA. Cause if you don't, then they'll rebel when they consider themselves strong enough and you'll lose more resources than you gained. Also, morale is a factor to keep in mind here. So I'd rather just exterminate them, rather than accepting resourcewhores. And if you really want to have some guys pay tribute, then you have to force regulations for recruitment on them. Forbid them to build scouts and let them have a limited amount of units only. You can just check by scouting randomly and account sitting once in a while.

DeletedUser

I was reading it and thinking... FACEPALM.....
he really didn't know did he....

B@rbarian

dont attack me again said:
maxumus4 on 03.01. at 23:25
cock sucker //

B@rbarian on 04.01. at 01:27
nice to meet you, cock sucker.
I'm B@rbarian.

B@rbarian on 04.01. at 01:31
just a tip: get a new village from the rim;

you can do it by pressing here

maxumus4 on 07.01. at 21:02
suck me off fucker

B@rbarian on 07.01. at 22:38
ok, i will suck your warehouse off

maxumus4 on 08.01. at 03:39
you faggot stop attACKING MY VILLAGES

maxumus4 on 08.01. at 03:42
YOU SEXUAL HARRASSING MY TROOPS EVERY TIME YOU GAIN REAR ENTRY THEY DONT LIKE IT

B@rbarian on 08.01. at 09:18
cuz u got chicks in ur army

maxumus4 on 09.01. at 01:08
your army are bum holers. all they think about ass ass rape

DeletedUser

Rude. That's too far, I'd report the guy. On the other hand, you won't be able to attack him when he gets banned. So it might be better to catapult his village back to the stone age. Nice replies though, keeping your cool.

On a side note : The stone age was actually a good time to live. People could supply their most basic needs working about 20 hours a week. Doesn't look like we advanced much since then when it comes to workload :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Look closer. You'll notice he's the one spelling it 'raze', not I.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Grasle said:
Look closer. You'll notice he's the one spelling it 'raze', not I.

You might want to look up the word for future reference.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Grasle, please just man up and put the message back in it's original place. This is comedy gold that must never be lost.

DeletedUser

Grasle, please just man up and put the message back in it's original place. This is comedy gold that must never be lost.

I agree. We're not really laughing with you, cause English is obviously not your motherlanguage (please tell me it's not). It's just funny and you are the source of our amusement. You should be proud. Now be a man and put that message back.

DeletedUser

attacking said:
java121 on 02.01. at 20:46
... what are you doing

aizmirstais on 02.01. at 21:46
Me farming you

java121 on 02.01. at 22:15
i hate you

aizmirstais on 02.01. at 22:17
<3
<3

java121 on 02.01. at 22:21
i don't suppose if i ask nicely you would stop please?

aizmirstais on 02.01. at 22:24
Sorry, no chance, but do not despair. I will have catapults tomorrow so you will have that fun to rebuild your village from scraps!

java121 on 02.01. at 22:26
what time?

aizmirstais on 02.01. at 22:33
Hmm, you meant when I am going to send catapults against you?
Probably tomorrow, though day after tomorrow sounds good as well. Hmm, good question. I must meditate about it.

java121 on 02.01. at 22:36
your really going to meditate or are you just trying to get me in a false seance of security before you attack?

aizmirstais on 02.01. at 22:38
Probably I will meditate and send some LC`s without catapults until I decide.

Not that it is really funny, just I felt urge to post something.

DeletedUser

Umm, I know this is spam and completly unwanted but I want to declare my lesbian crush on Liquid C, sorry. :icon_redface: And I liked the other picture better.