Fill Me In =P

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Well Me and Paybacktimeisnow have just joined this world,

I Like to use the forums so, Can anyone give me a little help about whats happened, Promising tribes (except HAM!!!) And stuff like that.

Thanks,

Old Ham

DeletedUser48847

Seb... *sigh*

Well I can't really help you (you might be thinking.. WTF DO YOU POST THEN? o_O), since I didn't play actively this world, but I still know some important stuffs..

Kebabe's Exploring 5 Anticipated/Attention centered Tribes; Part 1 is a nice analyse to read, it should let you know what was going on, and those promising tribes.

Oh and, say hello to PBTIN for me ;)

Edit: Familiar colors o_O

DeletedUser

Puple Predator is a good starter... Im not :icon_wink:

So i dont think you know who i am then :icon_razz:

Edit: Thanks =)

DeletedUser

I could have a pretty good idea who it is... But I won't say just yet, in case I'm wrong.

Long story short;

SK are being lead by SK raven AKA AK47withnobullets AKA Tribal goat. Made up a load of users to brag about himself and DUSK. Been a bit of speculation whether Trycon is a noob or not.

Best looking tribes are THE and BD so far. Legendary are keeping them to themselves by the looks of things.

And there's also the silly little :cata::cata::cata::cata::cata: wars going on.

Not much really.

DeletedUser

I could have a pretty good idea who it is... But I won't say just yet, in case I'm wrong.

Long story short;

SK are being lead by SK raven AKA AK47withnobullets AKA Tribal goat. Made up a load of users to brag about himself and DUSK. Been a bit of speculation whether Trycon is a noob or not.

Best looking tribes are THE and BD so far. Legendary are keeping them to themselves by the looks of things.

And there's also the silly little :cata::cata::cata::cata::cata: wars going on.

Not much really.
Thanks,

Rock Wars FTW!!

And Pm Me =)

DeletedUser57808

I shall fill you in with all my liquid knowledge.

Basically, this world is very unknown, and a big mystery to what is going to happen.

DeletedUser

This one was made because i messed up relocation on world 31, So its the only way i could get in this world :)

Surely its just PP, no real mystery there...

Unless I'm wrong.

:icon_confused:

DeletedUser48847

Surely its just PP, no real mystery there...

Unless I'm wrong.

:icon_confused:

Depends on how often you're wrong :p

@ "your death my life": PP wannabe doesn't do exactly the same things as PP. :icon_wink:

young ham

Well I think most of you know who I am and if you dont its PBTIN. And to all of the people who think Old ham is PP your very wrong he is just a n00b lawlz. So is there nothing interesting going on in this world, did kebabe make a tribe then quit do to school. Jk kebabe I wub j00 (no homo).

PBTIN

DeletedUser

Lol @ Thinking PBTIN is PP.

Anyway PBTIN, nice to see you here.

I'm going through exams but never quit this time (Although Lisa's screaming at me telling me to get off skype atm :icon_razz:)

My analysis on the 5 tribes summed up a few things. Might want to give it a read if/when you've got time.

Welcome! Nice seeing a familiar ex-flaming face around :icon_cry:

Lisa809

Yeah hi PBTIN and welcome to 30 ! :) I think it was Old HAM who they thought was PP ?

But anyway why is that little green light still on Kebabz!!!!:icon_evil:

young ham

Meh kebabe your noobier than ever :icon_razz:. I right in blue old ham rights in purple get your facts straight =p and thats why they think he is PP but he is not cool enough to be PP :icon_eek:

I dont like my K me and old ham are really close but all the bigger players already have tribes.

Ps kebabe if you look at my tribe you may know who Old ham is just think of W22

PBTIN

DeletedUser

Yeah hi PBTIN and welcome to 30 ! :) I think it was Old HAM who they thought was PP ?

But anyway why is that little green light still on Kebabz!!!!:icon_evil:

He doesn't seem very intent on listening to you Lis. Shame about that. Well not really. :icon_wink:

Lisa809

He doesn't seem very intent on listening to you Lis. Shame about that. Well not really. :icon_wink:

Thats ok ST if that light doesn't go out in the next 15 minutes theres gonna be trouble ! :icon_evil:

DeletedUser

Well Me and Paybacktimeisnow have just joined this world,

I Like to use the forums so, Can anyone give me a little help about whats happened, Promising tribes (except HAM!!!) And stuff like that.

Thanks,

Old Ham
Well, half of the population died and becomes farm food a week ago, and there is a mass of family tribal members that moved here, but other then that not much.

DeletedUser

I'm the noob now =S

PBTIN Has basically just stole the tribe that I Made in world 22 (?)

And then Stabbed it in the heart Twice

DeletedUser

Meh kebabe your noobier than ever :icon_razz:. I right in blue old ham rights in purple get your facts straight =p and thats why they think he is PP but he is not cool enough to be PP :icon_eek:

I dont like my K me and old ham are really close but all the bigger players already have tribes.

Ps kebabe if you look at my tribe you may know who Old ham is just think of W22

PBTIN

no, Lord Hellz is signified by blue and Purple Predator is signified by Dark Orchid.

There was a time when Optimus Prime used to post in Purple.

DeletedUser

no, Lord Hellz is signified by blue and Purple Predator is signified by Dark Orchid.

There was a time when Optimus Prime used to post in Purple.

Kebabe Optimus Prime?
Or Wizzy Dizzy Optimus Prime?

Status
Not open for further replies.