3-letter Tribes??

Status
Not open for further replies.

janash37

So i was just discussing this with another Council member in my tribe...

What the hell is the deal with so many tribes using 3 letters for their abbreviations?
Ok yea i know it'll be easy to remember etc. but then there's the liberal, and i mean LIBERAL use of the letter "T".

So far in W30 we've come into contact with so many tribes with T's at least somewhere in their abbreviation that we can no longer even distinguise between the tribes by abbreviation alone... which i thought was the whole point of the things xD

Some examples of what i mean:

=TDO=
T.W.S
{TBD}
T.W.U
T.T.S
T-W-S
T.S.E.
TRIT (ok not 3 letters but there's still a god-damn T in there)
T.W.F
ToS
TAH
t.t.l.

And this is JUST in K33. Is it the new, coolest thing to do?
Anyone else having the same "problem"? Or are we just a bit paranoid? :s

Sorry, but i really don't want a piece of this action lol...

DeletedUser

No originality, I tells ya *shakes fist*

But I did find it quite funny when we nearly accepted an alliance with a tribe called T.T.S, a 900 point tribe, when we were mistaking them for T-T-S, a 40K point tribe :lol:

DeletedUser

Lol.

I honestly don't see why it matters that there are a lot of T's in your Tag. It's just a letter, who really cares?

janash37

Because this... it's nothing short of a "T" infestation.
Someone should create some kind of T Police force or something and create a limit on how many tribes can begin with the letter T... it's maddeningly confusing in K33 is all i'm saying.

DeletedUser

I kind of feel left out. You didn't mention THE. We have three letters, we have a "god-damn T", and we have some top players in K33. What's wrong?

DeletedUser

Yes. Thankyou. I kinda got that.

Which is why I posted the quotes together because I thought it was funny. Doh!

DeletedUser22924

my tribe doesnt have a "T" it starts with "~" and ends with "~" and a has a "." in the middle

DeletedUser

May be there like a huge family tribe!

Or the are just real big BIG fans of MR T

theoneyoucantstand

I changed my tribes names cause we are all getting killed, and they all leave to the attacking tribe lol. HOW HARSH. Look up N/A dropped from 8 to 12 in K33 top tribes. spleen Mage (if that is right) Well he is near me. Perfect cause now I am being scouted and attacked by people. some from THE. My W30 luck went up, up, up. to DOOOOOOOOWN.
THANK YOU SOCIETY.

Status
Not open for further replies.