THE titles theme game!

DeletedUser

The first thing that pops in my mind is that you should all use a "position" as a name. You know which ones I mean. Choose one you like best and use that.

E.g. : "The Missionary" or whatever else you find in the kama sutra. They have more than 37, pretty sure of that.

Honestly, I blame my exams. I'm pretty sure it's common, but whenever I have exams and have to study, my libido trippels in activity. Probably because my mind is searching for something interesting instead of the texts I have to read.

Off topic :May the Lord forgive and bless he who suffers the same faith as I =(( For Exams are upon us , and he who has many pages to read, tribalwars playath…
On : I would suggest you use some genital diseases
Gonorrhea
Syphilis
Herpes
Hematocele
Hemospermia
Herpes Genitalis
Spermatic Cord Torsion
Spermatocele
Testicular Hydrocele
Male Genital Varicocele

You would be surprised how many more there are out there =))

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser57808

October Red = EPIC WIN!

I love that idea, but I wouldn't know which one to choose, i love them all soo much.

DeletedUser476

Especially apt seeing as we are aware most of THE suffer from such diseases.

DeletedUser

It's too laaaaaaaate! muahahahaha!

Was it that time I was drunk and didn't really care who I was sc**wing with ??? Noooooo, The Humanity … but that explains allot of my rashes :icon_confused:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

titles should be from the top 100 most annoying people, you choose the top 37 of course XD, and if you get more members you still have more names

DeletedUser

titles should be from the top 100 most annoying people, you choose the top 37 of course XD, and if you get more members you still have more names

Well if you want your name right next to a THE member I think it is enough to ask :p jk

DeletedUser

yeh I did * blushes like a school girl being kissed the first time *

DeletedUser476

Are there any more entries? Or shall I choose from the above?

DeletedUser

-how bout all of SK ravens aliases? im sure theres enough :lol:

-parts of the anatomy

-super heroes (x-men, batman, spiderman etc)

-mr men (mr tickle, mr upity, mr happy)

-monty python sketches

-people you want to sleep with but would never sleep with you

-capitals

-great ways to waste your time

-notice im running out of ideas

-nursery rhyme/fairy tale characters (little red riding hood, sleeping beauty, jack'n'jill)

DeletedUser

mr men
lyrics to sexy thing
parts of the body

are the 3 best so far