ToP Family

DeletedUser

What i am saying is that your ex-leaders suck. (And that you are ignorant on this matter)

Which you have been saying...All thread long...
I stand by my views of I-nuke, tictoc and Hefty.

And although I don't know too much about the situation about Hefty and you and ####, I know what the tribe and leadership is like. I was in tribe.

Mekolp

The Incoming's (Important) said:
i-Nuke on 13.01. at 06:26
Ok i have had a couple players saying that you are attacking them, at first i turned a blind eye to this as i had bigger things to worry about but this is geting beyond a joke i want the attacks on smurfs to stop or our attacks on ####. will start

Kindest Rigards
i-Nuke

That's what he meant I think... i-nuke threatening to launch attacks at ####., who are well known to not giving a dam about his world and I'm pretty sure i-nuke knew of their location, if I didn't stopped catting down his members (lucky him I'm busy with others and I cleared all smurfs in my 6 hours cat time radius)

xyziz

No, I started by saying hefty is a noob, nothing about his leadership style. Only recently have I began to criticize leadership style, and that is i-Nuke's

And of-course you can do this... everyone has there view. Unfortunately the majority of people (infact all that are not from smurfs) have a similar view to me.

And although I don't know too much about the situation about Hefty and you and ####, I know what the tribe and leadership is like. I was in tribe.

I told you this is not about Hefty. It is about i-Nuke.

I find it funny though, you say you know what the leadership was about, and criticize my view on it, yet you also say that you do not know why I am saying this. Contradict yourself much?

p.s. It's ####. :p

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Pervis, although I'm no longer in smurfs, I disagree with you. Spelling "Shit" like "Shite" so many times makes your supposed very "Cruel and harsh (And exaggerated)" flame look hella ridiculous. And don't lecture me on English dialects, I feel the same way no matter how many areas of England say it like that. I can't respect or agree with a word you said even if Hefty did lie about being catted. Its just such a false and overused flame "Crawl back to the sewers" and "You aren't even worth garbage" that in my mind you just look like some badass wannabe.

What the hell are you trying to gibber ?
That using the expression "shite" makes my post look rediculous? It doesnt.

Trying to nitpick on me using a different variant of the expression than u use just makes you look like a moron grasping at straws to argue with.

As for my calling smurfs "garbage" its matter of perspective. Perhaps by your standards its a "decent" tribe, but in comparison to the tribes that I've been fortunate enough to have lead or participated in thus far, they are garbage or worse.
Perhaps those players are decent by your standards but by mine, they suck.

What I look like in your small mind or whether a nobody agrees with what I said or not matters very little to me.
My post was not intended as a "cruel and harsh flame" (your words). It was simple honesty.

Get out of the idiot tree.

DeletedUser

No, I started by saying hefty is a noob, nothing about his leadership style. Only recently have I began to criticize leadership style, and that is i-Nuke's

And of-course you can do this... everyone has there view. Unfortunately the majority of people (infact all that are not from smurfs) have a similar view to me.

I told you this is not about Hefty. It is about i-Nuke.

I find it funny though, you say you know what the leadership was about, and criticize my view on it, yet you also say that you do not know why I am saying this. Contradict yourself much?

p.s. It's ####. :p

Ok I been reading this thread for awhile and just ignoring to post but this is ridiculous.

How old are you? You are continuously flaming and repeating your own view over and over but simply swapping the words around.

No one cares what you think because you have already proven your stupidity in the past 6 pages of your senseless posts.

Stop drumming your uninformed opinions everywhere you go. There are 3 people who still continue to have posted on the matter against Smurfs and only 2 have the same views as you do.

You continue to argue in this thread as though you know a damn about everything but you don't. You sound like a kid arguing because your ego has been clipped.

You also continue to flame smurf leadership on their 'supposed' lack of skill (hearsay) yet you possess exactly that lack of skill that you spout.

So please, rebuttle this argument on how "pro" you are and how "noob" we are. How we don't stand a "chance" at surviving and how 'phail' smurf is. I've heard it before and you can just continue to dig that hole, people will continue to think less of you and eventually ignore your ill-informed, senseless ramblings because you just don't know a damn.

As for my calling smurfs "garbage" its matter of perspective. Perhaps by your standards its a "decent" tribe, but in comparison to the tribes that I've been fortunate enough to have lead or participated in thus far, they are garbage or worse.

and your standards are contradictory as you are just as much garbage as you spout day in and day out. Get off your high horse and realize what you think of yourself is as valuable as maggots in the trash. Dead and useless.

So yes, "Get out of that idiot tree"

And i'll leave this thread at that. Have fun.

Last edited by a moderator:

xyziz

Ok I been reading this thread for awhile and just ignoring to post but this is ridiculous.

How old are you? You are continuously flaming and repeating your own view over and over but simply swapping the words around.

And using new evidence to show this... Maybe if you guys were a decent enough tribe to coordinate better you would receive some respect.

How many members have you guys had cleared and catted by Lester until you actually grew the balls to do something??

No one cares what you think because you have already proven your stupidity in the past 6 pages of your senseless posts.

Obviously you do, or you would not take the time to post this. I understand this is touching a sensitive spot when your tribe is exposed for the SHIT it is.

Stop drumming your uninformed opinions everywhere you go. There are 3 people who still continue to have posted on the matter against Smurfs and only 2 have the same views as you do.

It is not my fault one of your ex-members revived this thread. I was happy with it being dead. Yet he flames someone then posts the lame things he does.

You continue to argue in this thread as though you know a damn about everything but you don't. You sound like a kid arguing because your ego has been clipped.

firstly how has my ego been clipped?

Secondly, I don't act like i know everything, I just simply go by the facts that i know, and it has seemed enough to show me how lame your tribe really is.

You also continue to flame smurf leadership on their 'supposed' lack of skill (hearsay) yet you possess exactly that lack of skill that you spout.

And you would know this because of my performance in a world we are screwing around in... So who is the one who thinks they know a damn about everything now??

So please, rebuttle this argument on how "pro" you are and how "noob" we are. How we don't stand a "chance" at surviving and how 'phail' smurf is. I've heard it before and you can just continue to dig that hole, people will continue to think less of you and eventually ignore your ill-informed, senseless ramblings because you just don't know a damn.

I never said I was pro, I have never come anywhere close to saying this. If you want me to stop saying how noob you guys are then you should have:

1 - acted instead of talked
2 - respected your members earlier

and your standards are contradictory as you are just as much garbage as you spout day in and day out.

You say I am contradictory yet you have no evidence to back this up, and then I am the one who spouts the garbage. :lol: Oh please, after you finish growing some balls, grow a brain aswell.

Get off your high horse and realize what you think of yourself is is valuable as maggot in the trash. Dead and useless.

Unfortunately for you, so are a fair few of your members because of your lack of action.

Sorry, I could not even get into that tree, 56 smurfs take up alot of room :icon_sad:

Kevin Li

Ohai =D from a fellow The Shadow City member.

Pervis, although I'm no longer in smurfs, I disagree with you. Spelling "Shit" like "Shite" so many times makes your supposed very "Cruel and harsh (And exaggerated)" flame look hella ridiculous. And don't lecture me on English dialects, I feel the same way no matter how many areas of England say it like that. I can't respect or agree with a word you said even if Hefty did lie about being catted. Its just such a false and overused flame "Crawl back to the sewers" and "You aren't even worth garbage" that in my mind you just look like some badass wannabe.

Smurfs isn't "Elite" or anything but they definitely a fairly "Decent" tribe.

I had second thoughts about joining Smurfs because of my experiences regarding heftysmurf from The Shadow City in the west. However I-nuke and tictoc seem to be fairly decent players with good grasp on leadership skills, enough to make up for hefty's gaps. Hefty has a unique sense of humor, but most people don't appreciate it. From the inside, the tribe turned out to not be a bad tribe at all, and actually worth staying for. Only advice I would give them is to:

A) Stop Hefty from posting on publics for a while
B) Fix diplomacy list
C) Check their sources more often before arguing on PnPs

Adios.

I'd have to agree with what jax has just said. I do have to note that Hefty's intent of this thread was to talk about Smurfs in general. How did it turn out to be a debate on how good of a player Hefty is? And then from that, it turned into a debate on how good of a leader i-Nuke is. The forums around here sure change topics. But thats aside from the point, can someone please explain how hefty lying shows he is a bad player? All it shows is that he is a liar. (No offense Hefty:icon_razz:)

@xyziz: How is jax010 more ignorant about Smurfs then you, when he has actually been in it?

@pervis: I looked at your post and every other word seems to be an insult. Perhaps if you don't want others to see your post as a cruel and harsh flame, you could limit the amount of times you insult someone in a post. Besides, jax010's opinion about your last post was also "simple honesty".

DeletedUser

This thread is hilarious if you go back and read every post by jax010 out loud in the voice of Dim from A Clockwork Orange.

xyziz

I said he was ignorant about the incident I was talking about, not Smurfs.

DeletedUser

and your standards are contradictory as you are just as much garbage as you spout day in and day out. Get off your high horse and realize what you think of yourself is as valuable as maggots in the trash. Dead and useless.

I've actually had the oppertunity to compare your record to mine (this name anywhos) and unsurprisingly your record isnt fit to clean or polish for mine.

Even if we go by this world only I'm still a larger player than you (considerably) inspite of your being in K44 and my being 3-4 Ks away from the core.

Part of what I think of myself is my inherent superiority to you, people in your tribe, and people like you.
I am a superior player to you in a superior tribe to yours.

If my standards (some you cannot aspire to in terms of the game) are trash then it does not bode well for you who is so much worse in a tribe that is such filth.

Wash your mouth before talking to your betters.
Lose the idiot juice dispenser, you drank too much.

Edit : General note : Yes I love playing the "I'm better than you" card. Especially when its absolutely true :)

DeletedUser

What the hell are you trying to gibber ?
That using the expression "shite" makes my post look rediculous? It doesnt.

Trying to nitpick on me using a different variant of the expression than u use just makes you look like a moron grasping at straws to argue with.

What I look like in your small mind or whether a nobody agrees with what I said or not matters very little to me.
My post was not intended as a "cruel and harsh flame" (your words). It was simple honesty.

Get out of the idiot tree.

I was criticizing you for flaming mindlessly. If you think saying someone is "Garbage" somehow is honestly, then your mind is bent and twisted. Perspective? Maybe, but mostly exaggerated from what I can see. But honesty? Hell no.

I've been in and seen good tribes, great, and tribes that are pure legend. I've also been in tribes that are "bad" or "full of newbs" but never one so bad that I'd call their members garbage for being at a game. Smurfs is decent enough to be average or slightly above, based on the 2000~+ tribes in W30, that is my opinion. I seriously don't think anyone could consider them to be garbage based on a worldwide view. Then again, your view probably isn't worldwide, its probably just looking down your own narrow pathway.

And again, I somehow have a small mind for picking apart your flame. Mindless flaming, I stand by that.

xyziz

Lol, that is picking apart a flame?

You base your assumption on smurfs from tribes you have been in and call "great". Please give examples of these because from your sig, I see no great tribes there.

DeletedUser

You can stand by whatever your dimwitted position states. As I said, if you were someone of note, i'd perhaps care.

You've stated what you think of Smurfs.
I've stated what I think of Smurfs.
The dumb move on your part is to claim I'm being narrow minded.
Just because what I think doesn't match up to what you think doesn't mean I'm narrow minded. It just means we think differently.
You're an imbecile if you think otherwise.

Just out of curiosity, what tribes have you been in that you consider "pure legend" ?
None in your sig, I assume.

DeletedUser

You can stand by whatever your dimwitted position states. As I said, if you were someone of note, i'd perhaps care.

You've stated what you think of Smurfs.
Just because what I think doesn't match up to what you think doesn't mean I'm narrow minded. It just means we think differently.

Just out of curiosity, what tribes have you been in that you consider "pure legend" ?
None in your sig, I assume.

Contradiction alert!

"You've stated what you think of Smurfs.
"

-The Mighty God Pervis

These two bolded lines are a clear contradiction. "Just because what I think doesn't mean I'm narrow minded. It just means we think differently."

So if I think differently from that, then I'm an imbecile? I would just say "Just because I think you're narrow minded and you don't think so, doesn't mean I'm an imbecile. It just means we think differently."

Apparently me criticizing your harsh and completely unfair judgment of Smurfs was stupid on my part. Well I'm pretty inclined to say screw you, thats my opinion.

Anyways, I haven't been in any "pure legend" tribes, but I said I've seen tribes that were. Read that like more carefully.

Personally, I really hope I'm not "someone worthy of note" in your eyes, because if I were, I think I might just quit playing the game.

\

DeletedUser

Your reasoning for calling me such things:
*I am in a worse tribe (I'm not in a tribe:icon_rolleyes:)
*My record is unclean (Can you give some soap so I can "clean" it?)
*You're a larger player with a larger villageEpenis
*I did not wash my mouth before talking to you (I'm sorry, I'll go buy some mouthwash right now:icon_rolleyes:)
*I drank too much idiot juice (So retarded, I can't even think of a sarcastic comment for it)

I'd really like to see how you found the "oppertunity" to compare my record to yours. Did you ask some of your oh-so-superior friends whole sitting in your oh-so-mighty chair while drowning in your own oh-so-inflated ego?

BTW: I'm in K43. Nice research.

you;ve made a factual error here. the "superiority" related post was directed to tic-toc. Not to you.
that my mistake in quoting. corrected.

It still stands though. Your post got quoted cause i pressed the wrong keyboard button.

DeletedUser

Well I don't remember saying it was "hard":

You used it as a point to support you. But it's not exactly difficult or anything to 'see' a great tribe. Hell I'm pretty sure anyone who has played TW's for a bit has seen a great tribe.

DeletedUser

you;ve made a factual error here. the "superiority" related post was directed to tic-toc. Not to you.
that my mistake in quoting. corrected

Well then, whatever. I didn't know that considering the quoting had been directed me instead, instead of tictoc. But, then just flip every word that says "me" and put "tictoc" in it and you get the same idea.

You used it as a point to support you. But it's not exactly difficult or anything to 'see' a great tribe. Hell I'm pretty sure anyone who has played TW's for a bit has seen a great tribe.

Not to support me, but to support my opinion. Frankly, I don't care about how much the public forums strokes my ego based on former tribes. It was used as a reference to compare Smurfs with a scale of tribes.