W30 Milestones - Alternative

tomas torquemada

Hi

thought it would be good to see what alternative milestones we can come up with, that some people may actually try.

I thought we could have

1) First person to noble a village (using just spears :icon_eek: )

2) First tribe to send there forum to every other tribe in the world :icon_twisted:

see if anybody can think of some more

TT

harlos

The best possible milestone (likely unachievable):

Going 1 entire day without having a really odd topic opened. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Noble him with SPears Harlos you know you want to :lol:

B@rbarian

1st mass cat village in a 100% faster workshop with bonfire weapon.
1st tribe to count to 1000 in a game "count to 1000".
1st to get max points in a village.

DeletedUser

Why do people under-estimate the hiding place soo much? It's a very useful building and can save you thousands of troops believe it or not

DeletedUser

Maximum hiding place is useful. The net gain versus the small amout of population and points it gives is well worth it.

At some point most everyone gets mass attacked by some tribe and you wont be able to protect every village. This is a given.

The hiding place allows you a margin under which you can ensure the attacker gets nothing and gives you a headstart in rebuilding walls rally points etc.

I do believe that anything over lvl 3 workshop is useless outside the new defensive cat cities and anything over lvl 20 HQ is point whoring but the hiding place is invaluable at maximum level and newbs beliving the extra few population is better spent in units are muppets :)

DeletedUser

Not when I am back!:icon_twisted:

I am aizmirstais, so more odd topics for ya` all!:icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Maximum hiding place is useful. The net gain versus the small amout of population and points it gives is well worth it.

At some point most everyone gets mass attacked by some tribe and you wont be able to protect every village. This is a given.

The hiding place allows you a margin under which you can ensure the attacker gets nothing and gives you a headstart in rebuilding walls rally points etc.

I do believe that anything over lvl 3 workshop is useless outside the new defensive cat cities and anything over lvl 20 HQ is point whoring but the hiding place is invaluable at maximum level and newbs beliving the extra few population is better spent in units are muppets :)

Meh, that's told me.:icon_eek:

Totally agree on the HQ and the workshop.:icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Don't agree about the HQ.

For the same reason you would want a hiding place, higher HQ lets you rebuild walls faster in a serious battle...and recover from catapult attacks quicker.

Going level 30 HQ is a bit much, but somewhere between 23-25 is about right.

DeletedUser

I do agree with you K9 and do just that in "frontier cities" along a battle line but thats the advanced training program and I aint sure some peeps are ready for advanced strategies just yet :)

DeletedUser

I do agree with you K9 and do just that in "frontier cities" along a battle line but thats the advanced training program and I aint sure some peeps are ready for advanced strategies just yet :)

"Some people"--->Diet Coke:icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Not specifically targetting at anyone Diet Coke. Its just useful information. Lots of people like to think they know stuff but you shouldn't listen to them. I include me in that.

Confused? :lol:

DeletedUser

Not specifically targetting at anyone Diet Coke. Its just useful information. Lots of people like to think they know stuff but you shouldn't listen to them. I include me in that.

Confused? :lol:

Always.:)

Meh, I'll bumble along as I usually do.

:scout:ftw

DeletedUser

Ok true enough. Once I have enough villages I tend to specialize them for the roles they will fill (based on position and need). I trim off the fat on villages where I won't need nobles, etc.. (but keep the acad to mint coins)

The best strategy in my opinion -- is a variable one that reacts and adapts to the situation.