I did not get it.

I want to watch it.

Can I?

DeletedUser

thirddoctor.jpg
[/IMG]

My favourite Dr Who

DeletedUser

And I'm the seventh and bountiful human empire. And btw, I just got meself a Tardus.

Turns out we're the Timelords. See, during the later years of the populated Earth a large portion of humanity transported itself back in time using the more advanced technologies.
As typical humans, we thought it was our duty to build the universe, and thus we began modifying time to our liking. Then those stupid Daleks came along, and the Doctor killed us both. Still a few Daleks out there btw.

Makes sense doesn't it? It would explain the anomolous presence of an english accent in a 900 year old time lord and a constant obsession with earth and the united kingdom. Not to mention, the whole humanesque form thing.

DeletedUser

And I'm the seventh and bountiful human empire. And btw, I just got meself a Tardus.

Turns out we're the Timelords. See, during the later years of the populated Earth a large portion of humanity transported itself back in time using the more advanced technologies.
As typical humans, we thought it was our duty to build the universe, and thus we began modifying time to our liking. Then those stupid Daleks came along, and the Doctor killed us both. Still a few Daleks out there btw.

Makes sense doesn't it? It would explain the anomolous presence of an english accent in a 900 year old time lord and a constant obsession with earth and the united kingdom. Not to mention, the whole humanesque form thing.

Well, the Doctor's last Regeneration was on earth...and he's been there some 50 years.

I'd think you'd pick up the accent.

And the humanesque thing is just camo.

AND NO ONE ANSWERED MY QUESTION!!!

DeletedUser

doctor_who___david_tennant_by_jennicat5.jpg

I like this one best- he's so cute! ANd not so much of a jerk as his predecessor.

DeletedUser

David Tennant was/is a good Doctor.

And for the Americans!!!!

Unconfirmed but, ABC is allegedly airing the Christmas Special "The Next Doctor" on Jan. 25 2009 7:30pm.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Ew. ABC is soooo lame. Why do they defile the good Doctor?

PBS could make a decent amount of money if DrWho were on in prime time.
If NBC didn't already have decent shows, they should have done it.

DeletedUser

Here's a couple of Daleks from Doctor Who hanging around with The Avenger's Emma Peel.

AvengersDaleks.jpg

Spank86

He first landed on earth in England and was trapped there for quite some time. Clearly his Tardis furnished him with the appropriate accent and language.

Oh and obviously it's the centre of the universe.