How do you punish a backstabber

DeletedUser

Woooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaah here .........this thread is regarding world 30 not world 10 TheBeville I understand you play on world 10 and that you may have some issues with Tinukeda but bringing them into this thread seems pointless.

Yes I was wrong with my assumption regarding the paladin and I would have willingly sent him to support had he been sat in my village at the time needed...I also didnt fully understand the request because he made it sound as if he wanted it to send with cats out on an attack rather than to protect his village.

I also had other personal affairs I had to deal with and as jay is not a tribe member I dont see it wise letting him know I would not be online for a few hours as he would have (and did) take advantage of the situation by attacking my village, now read this as you wish Yes I was a fool to not fully understand the weapons and how they protect other players and I was also a fool to agree to being a pa with him before christmas when he was mailing with loads of orders I have however learnt that I will NOT b a pa for some1 just because he asks

Oh yeah and I am a female to all those who thought I was male

Sounds like you are telling the truth, at least now. For PAs, you should either trust people you make PAs with (regardless who asked for it) or not make it at all. This misunderstanding (if it is one) could be avoided if you have clearly said that you paladin is out. It does cost nothing to re-build it, and if you are not sure how the weapons work and what he wanted from you, probably the best thing was to assume he knows what he is doing. After all, he has that incoming.

And I don't see backstabbing here. He deemed you useless an PA and decided to remove you, especially, as he said that he has nothing to lose. Why? Because he could. Simple.

jayjayjay68

Sounds like you are telling the truth, at least now. For PAs, you should either trust people you make PAs with (regardless who asked for it) or not make it at all. This misunderstanding (if it is one) could be avoided if you have clearly said that you paladin is out. It does cost nothing to re-build it, and if you are not sure how the weapons work and what he wanted from you, probably the best thing was to assume he knows what he is doing. After all, he has that incoming.

And I don't see backstabbing here. He deemed you useless an PA and decided to remove you, especially, as he said that he has nothing to lose. Why? Because he could. Simple.

This is exactly what happened, and could have been avoided. But S##t happenens and my tribemates supplied the pally weapon ;-) But If I would have got it when I asked for it, I would be in a lot better position now.

So this is why I was unhappy. But can we please close and lock this thread now. As everything has been sorted out. Thanks

DeletedUser

jayjayjay, welcome to the line that splits off the noobs from the elites, :) you're doing well.

P.S. No this isn't assuming that i am an elite.

DeletedUser

I have went back and read the original mails between jay and pink, and I cannot for the life of me see where jay made it sound like he wanted the cats to be used in an attack. Either pinkie has a learning disability, or she knew what he wanted and was trying to play dumb so that she wouldn't have to help him.

DeletedUser

Wow congratulations, you managed to make a thread taking the piss out of yourself. I can't believe how much jayjay had to spell that out for you :lol:

DeletedUser

yeah jayjay wins..i dont know wtf the other guy was talking about he must be a noob

robj

But you do believe in spying and selling out people who trusted you right? :icon_wink:

Or you could sell people out & then later just cavalierly list that tribe as one you were part of ...

W11 - HB_SoT
W19 - iCare
W20 - Dream (Leader)
W23 - TEST. (Leader)
W30 - T*F (Leader)
W32 - Tribeless

Class.

DeletedUser

Oh man, more people picking on OP

Hey Robj, what's up :D, I got rimmed on w27 :(

the pelican

hahahahaha this thread is UBER UBER! funny
Jayjayjay68 is one of the greatest players i have ever experience
i was in a war with him wolrd 25 andhe was the greatest player i have ever fought and he owned the s##t out of me lol
then we became friends and he helped me and he was the greatest friend and enemy that i have ever played with

so this guy is a massive noob and should have sent and now he has lost the greatest PA ever
lisa809 knows who i am i burn tea

Lisa809

hahahahaha this thread is UBER UBER! funny
Jayjayjay68 is one of the greatest players i have ever experience
i was in a war with him wolrd 25 andhe was the greatest player i have ever fought and he owned the s##t out of me lol
then we became friends and he helped me and he was the greatest friend and enemy that i have ever played with

so this guy is a massive noob and should have sent and now he has lost the greatest PA ever
lisa809 knows who i am i burn tea

OMG where did you go ? !! lol you so speak the truth , remember that well when I attacked jay with swords and spears lol (for real !!) :lol:

PM me lipton !! hannahbabe .