What is your opinion of this world?

DeletedUser5905

A better way for the automatic tribes would have been for players to auto-join a tribe when they hit 500 points.

DeletedUser

for me the auto tribe thing is the boring part. tribemates and enemy tribes are so spread out that it's basically come down how good you are or how fast you can grow.
i personally find the interaction within a tribe that makes this game fun. supporting, timing attacks, etc etc
sitting here and building all by myself is kinda boring.... hoping that when i can finally leave me tribe, i'd be able to find a half decent tribe to join and *maybe* this would get interesting...

DeletedUser

for me the auto tribe thing is the boring part. tribemates and enemy tribes are so spread out that it's basically come down how good you are or how fast you can grow.
i personally find the interaction within a tribe that makes this game fun. supporting, timing attacks, etc etc
sitting here and building all by myself is kinda boring.... hoping that when i can finally leave me tribe, i'd be able to find a half decent tribe to join and *maybe* this would get interesting...

here is a brilliant idea:icon_idea: read the settings before joining a world you think will be boring:icon_idea:

DeletedUser

here is a brilliant idea:icon_idea: read the settings before joining a world you think will be boring:icon_idea:

true that... i didn't read the whole settings.. .just the speed, noble packets, etc. don't think i made it down to the part that touched on the tribe part.

DeletedUser61436

i originaly gave up on the world, though i now see its appeal

Think about it, once all the barbs begin to be eaten up this world is going to be extremely small players fighting against players. I believe that this world will be great for experienced players who want to test their skills agianst each other.

DeletedUser

i originaly gave up on the world, though i now see its appeal

Think about it, once all the barbs begin to be eaten up this world is going to be extremely small players fighting against players. I believe that this world will be great for experienced players who want to test their skills agianst each other.

but first we need to get the barbs, right? real challenge there:icon_twisted:since they can't fight back:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser61436

Did i imply it was hard?... and please dont tell me your to macho to noble a barb. have you seen this world? its going to happen whether its a part of your normal gameplay or not. Whether they are your first priority should be the real question but players will eventually aquire them.

a new world brings a new gameplan.

Maccano1

I actually think barbs in this world may survive much longer than in otherworlds mainly because of the way that the world is shaping up. Players who noble 500 pointers get picked off by larger players quite quickly so I think that barb nobling will be a major trend in this world.

robthegreat

Speed 1.1 is killing it!

This world is an exceptional idea, everyone being thrown in random tribes in random areas.

The reason it hasn't fully taken off is the speed. New players are impatient. If it was speed 2 world, nobles would've come quicker, people could've re-located, tribes could've actually functioned as a unit rather than random players in different areas.

Slower players got bored quick, and of course most quit as they knew there was no way they could survive when their tribe could not help them. This was not a world for a noob, how can you learn all on your own in the middle of knowhere? It'll pick up on feb 13th, wars will actually be a posibility and there'll be plenty of huggers and families tribes to destroy :cool: Ohhhh happy days!!!

DeletedUser

Did i imply it was hard?... and please dont tell me your to macho to noble a barb. have you seen this world? its going to happen whether its a part of your normal gameplay or not. Whether they are your first priority should be the real question but players will eventually aquire them.

a new world brings a new gameplan.

actually, nobling all the barbs is hard. they take up 80% of the map probably.

DeletedUser61436

but first we need to get the barbs, right? real challenge there:icon_twisted:since they can't fight back:icon_rolleyes:

multiple personalities? :icon_eek: ... Nice to meet both of you babes :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

lol. no, just 7 major alter egos (literally egos), 21 minor ones, 331 internal enemies, 50 internal wars, an Ego of 1000000000 out of 10, and much much more.

DeletedUser61436

shiiiiit.... this might not work out for me, im terrible with names :(

DeletedUser

just call me Dartships 1 through 111111111111111111111111111111 (I lost count at 2,300,000 alter egos on the mental parliament.):lol:

crystalball

This world I think is by far the most exiting world conceptually, however its promise doesn't seem to have lived up to my expectations. As Allied Axis points out this world was prime opportunity for players to showcase their skills, and I was looking forward to going up against some of the 'names' of tribal wars, which I'm not able to do in my other worlds.

However the advent of the "church worlds" and the amount of players who joined without knowing the settings have lead to many of the larger players not being challenged enough and not sticking around, which is a crying shame because it denies us the chance to really match our skills against theirs (although there are still a few well known players hanging around).

However saying that, this world is still one of the more interesting worlds, because of both its unique set up, and the players who have left have created a world which in theory is actually in quite an advanced stage (of active players), at the same time as having players still not being incredibly large by other worlds standards. These facts combined with the advent of Feb 13th makes for a world which still has allot of unique potential entertainment.

This is so true, I liked the idea of playing against some of the best, but since some of those have decided to leave, due to the constraints but forth in this world, not really just because of lack of quality around them. I think there will be a lot of changes again, lets say by March 13th. The forming or merging of tribes will cause a great shift in power and experienced players will take advantage of those that fall and can't get up :lol:

Atraxis

Well, Maccano1, you know that come Feb. 13th ABS is gonna be rockin it! I have had great fun with these settings, more than I thought I would. My tribe is really starting to come together and once our new recruits join us in a week, W27 is really gonna heat up. I can't wait to see how the face of the world changes!

Maccano1

True, but you know that your going to be loosing your top two members (as they have mentioned leaving in the world forums). The question is are you going to be able to survive without them lol even with gudlukin's help :icon_wink:

crystalball

Yes there will be several shifts of powers to come. World power at it's best. These settings have been fun for me and i think some of the great playeers have been holding back some and troop building getting ready for the fun. GL TO YA ALL

DeletedUser

World 27 was actually my first world. I had dabbled a little in w26, but once i found out about being randomly placed in tribes, i became very interested. I felt the best way for me to really learn the ins and outs of Tribal Wars, was to play with people who had seen past success..

From reading the forums, i had quickly come to the realization that for the most part, the players who were considered "GREAT" were rather cliquey, and liked to generally play with each other. and "nubs" like myself didn't have a prayer of joining with them in any other world. W27 provided us "nubs" with an excellent opportunity. I was lucky enough to be placed in a tribe with one of these GREAT players, and was very fortunate to be taken under his wing.

I have no doubt that if it wasnt for W27, id likely have given up on TW. I think more of these worlds should be opened in the future, the concept is fantastic, however i can say i wasn't a huge fan of having your tribe so spread out.

With some tweaked settings, having future worlds like 27 would be simply amazing.

DeletedUser

agreed. well, save the fact that it isn't my first world, but generally new players have no chance. tried to get my brother set up on W30, and he just didn't like it, and learned nothing, like he would on W27.