R2-TRU vs. SCIR0S

DeletedUser

i'm sorry!

i thought i'd learned when i got banned but you never learn DUMBUM you never learn! :(

give me a chance...

DeletedUser

I do not know why, but I also found that amusing :icon_surprised: kudos to whoever cared enough to make that :)

DeletedUser

I feel we need to get this slightly back on track...

Flowerstats

Side 1:
Tribes: SCIR0S SCIRSA
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: R2-TRU
Players:

Timeframe: 01/01/2009 00:00:00 to 07/02/2009 00:00:00

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,997
Side 2: 1,400
Difference: 597

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 19,343,826
Side 2: 13,413,815
Difference: 5,930,011

image.php

Full stats

Side 1:
Tribes: SCIR0S SCIRSA SCIOVA -=SP=- SCIR0N SCIRNA
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: 01/01/2009 00:00:00 to 07/02/2009 00:00:00

Side 1: 2,096
Side 2: 1,404
Difference: 692

image.php

Side 1: 20,391,053
Side 2: 13,448,807
Difference: 6,942,246

image.php

R2 is still loosing vs R0S/RSA and SCI family as a whole...

The stats as R2 prefers them

Conquers vs other side by points ratio

R2: 206 mio 84 players
Size comparison: SCI family = 4,08 times bigger then R2

Conquers
SCI: 2096
R2: 1404

Conquer ratio is 1,49 villages conquered by SCI vs 1 conquer by R2

Thus

R2 conquered on average 16,71 villages per player
SCI conquered on average 4,16 villages per player

R2 then per member outconquered SCI by 12,55 villages per player and at a quarter of the size!

/golfclap since the outconquering thing makes no difference when you think about it... SCI are still "winning" and R2 are still "loosing" the war.

For safe measuers... here is last weeks stats as well

Side 1:
Tribes: SCIR0S SCIRSA SCIOVA -=SP=- SCIR0N SCIRNA
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 254
Side 2: 118
Difference: 136

image.php

Side 1: 2,396,297
Side 2: 1,118,974
Difference: 1,277,323

image.php

Edit: Feel free to tell me what players left both tribes since the 01.01.09 at 00:00:00 till now, since that will REALLY help making R2 look better

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

R2-TRU aren't loosing by much. if they can carry on help might arrive.

Matt76827

"The stats as R2 prefers them"

Erm this is so wrong its unbelievable. This was something I brought up once and even agreed that no matter how much more our players noble compared to SCI players (I actually I did it per million points but meh) that R2 is still losing more villages than they are gaining.
It was meant to show that R2 per million points was doing better than SCI. Basically meaning that SCI is only winning because they outnumber us and if we were the same size we would be destroying them pretty quickly.
Try not to sound so condescending next time since you made a pretty big mistake in that.

DeletedUser

But you also implied that all of SCI was in the war when you made it... when you posted the "per million" thing you forgot that over half of the SCI family is so far away that supporting R0S/attacking R2 would be ridiculous and performed just "because we can". That is for R0N and RNA, OVA and SP got some R2 borders, we know that too...

Why shouldn't I be condescending towards R2? I only reflect the attitude R2 and TSE has had towards SCI as of late.

DeletedUser

But you also implied that all of SCI was in the war when you made it... when you posted the "per million" thing you forgot that over half of the SCI family is so far away that supporting R0S/attacking R2 would be ridiculous and performed just "because we can". That is for R0N and RNA, OVA and SP got some R2 borders, we know that too...

Why shouldn't I be condescending towards R2? I only reflect the attitude R2 and TSE has had towards SCI as of late.

So you're saying that Sciova players aren't supporting or sitting r0s players?

DeletedUser

Of course we are, they're our family after all. However I highly doubt R0N are, since they got their own wars to take care of. Matts way of thinking was still not right, as he can't really drag anyone into the war just because he feels like it... OVA, SP, R0S and RSA could and should be in there, however R0N and RNA are at the far side of the world compared.

DeletedUser

lol, dazrield got you there no?

and you're not the same size as SCI at the moment on this game. get over it...

DeletedUser

Of course we are, they're our family after all. However I highly doubt R0N are, since they got their own wars to take care of. Matts way of thinking was still not right, as he can't really drag anyone into the war just because he feels like it... OVA, SP, R0S and RSA could and should be in there, however R0N and RNA are at the far side of the world compared.

I've always stated Sciron shouldn't be in the stats.. made several requests and here YOU are putting them back in. Seems like a Sci issue more than R2.

Edit: last time this was argued matt also agreed they shouldn't be included.

DeletedUser

ahem, since this is my thread, shall i correct it and get some more stats?

Matt76827

I also did the same version of stats showing only SCIR0S and SCIRSA.
However as daz says since you are supporting SCIR0S you are obviously included in this war and since you are also attacking it would be unfair to leave you out.
Don't play inoccent. You are involved and yet you wanted to be removed from the stats. Had you said this for another tribe and if they had not attacked I would be happy to remove them. As I did at the time but now it is obvious I shouldn't have done because I was mistaken about what you meant by "not being in the war" means you are able to use your troops in the war Oo. SCIOVA are part of the weather you like to finally admit it or not.

Edit - Other posts posted while I was writing.

I never said to add R0N and RNA. I have not posted any stats recently with them in nor have I even mentioned them. So where you get this distorted idea I have no clue. Perhaps if you look back in the thread you will notice that I do clearly state that they should not be included in the stats.

There is no complaint at us not being the same size as SCI. It was a not so subtle attempt to imply that player per player or million points per million points R2 is better than they SCI tribes they are at war with. Aparently it was so subtle you guys totally missed it.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

ok.

well here are the stats for just SCIR0S and SCIRSA

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: SCIR0S SCIRSA
Players:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 55
Side 2: 214
Difference: 159

image.php

Side 1: 20
Side 2: 88
Difference: 68

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 424,082
Side 2: 1,719,029
Difference: 1,294,947

image.php

Side 1: 180,980
Side 2: 812,152
Difference: 631,172

image.php

gherilla

For the last time,Sciron is not in war whit R2-TRU,at the matter of fact we are still allies whit them