V V V vs. SCI???

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

is this true? i have been hearing rumours that V V V have been attempting to war with SCI. players names are anonymus.

i would like to hear the answer from both a V V V player and a SCI player please. :)

:axemen::axemen:

Matt76827

Well SCI doesn't seem to mind much that VVV recruited a "few" members from SCIR0N. Normally that type of thing gets some rather unfriendly response. Unless that is the tribe/family that lost the players is afraid of the tribe/family that recruited them.
So far all I see is SCI saying how well VVV is doing and how good they are and how close their friendship is. Nothing at all to imply any fear of them.

Eluse1

It would be great to see vvv in war with sciron it would make this world abit more fun but yet again i dont think the have the courage...

DeletedUser

Its not about courage. This world has so many inactive accounts (these being the biggest tribes it likely they have the most inactive accounts), that it makes wars between active players very difficult because the active players are either eating inactives in their own tribe or in enemy tribes.

gherilla

It would be great to see vvv in war with sciron it would make this world abit more fun but yet again i dont think the have the courage...

making war whit Sciron right now is not such an big proof of curage,as sciron losted most big members and those left behind are many inactives.IOs like fighting whit an ghost

DeletedUser

So far all I see is SCI saying how well VVV is doing and how good they are and how close their friendship is. Nothing at all to imply any fear of them.

Matt sometimes its hard to tell when you are being sarcastic and when you're serious... Sciova is very fearful of VVV right now and are playing the only card they have. That everything is fine and VVV are their oldest and most trusted friends and we don't care that they dissolved one of our tribes if it helps our friends. rofl....

The only thing holding VVV back from war (in my opinion) is due to a lack of active players. They are top tribe undisputed right now, but I'm sure they are observing what great lengths SCI will do to gain the advantage in this world over her allies. We've seen their family drop allies without warning, plan and fight a war with no declaration and make alliances with LFKD against their current allies. The same SCI family that calls VVV friends, called R2 friends while they were planning war against them.

VVV's alliance with SCI against LFKD has come to an end. SCI forces are working with LFKD and making alliances with them against their greater rivals even current allies. Who knows when war will come? but its exciting to see it unfold and it will be interesting to see who can produce more active players.

Matt76827

I was indeed being sarcastic however many people have said its hard to even understand what I am saying sometimes so for you to recognise that there is a chance I was being sarcastic puts you above all the others :)

DeletedUser18695

So many players that can't speak English very well.

Bicky take your sad posts with your stupid rummors somwhere else.

DeletedUser

making war whit Sciron right now is not such an big proof of curage,as sciron losted most big members and those left behind are many inactives.IOs like fighting whit an ghost
as far as i remember TSE warred you while the "big" players were still in SCIR0N. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

How exactly was that being arrogant? And yes, that's actually true... bicky is the one BarBar member that does speak English. That, however, does not change the fact that rumors are annoying and stupid, just like their creators :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

is this true? i have been hearing rumours that V V V have been attempting to war with SCI. players names are anonymus.

i would like to hear the answer from both a V V V player and a SCI player please. :)

:axemen::axemen:

That's it? You're not going to give any proof?
You're just going to state, out of nowhere, that there is a "rumour" going around that one tribe is planning to war with another?

If this obvious ploy to turn allies against each other has ever worked in warfare, then I'm sure you're the only one stupid enough to fall for it.

DeletedUser

war?
damn!
so scared, so scared...

people, shut the f*** up and start sending nukes!

DeletedUser

That's it? You're not going to give any proof?
You're just going to state, out of nowhere, that there is a "rumour" going around that one tribe is planning to war with another?

If this obvious ploy to turn allies against each other has ever worked in warfare, then I'm sure you're the only one stupid enough to fall for it.

maybe, maybe not...

and i'm not stupid. all i wanted was an answer.

and i don't need proof. it was kind of a question...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

maybe, maybe not...

and i'm not stupid. all i wanted was an answer.

and i don't need proof. it was kind of a question...

Fine.

Just one thought... Why not ask them over IGM's instead of bringing it to everyones attention by posting it on the public forums?

Matt76827

Because then the forums would miss you slaughtering bicky with words.

DeletedUser

because i don't know. good point KK, well it's here now, and no answers.

and matt, yes proberly.

DeletedUser

because i don't know. good point KK, well it's here now, and no answers.

You're not going to get any real answers from either side. Why would anyone admit to it?

This entire topic is a waste of space, started by another waste of space.

DeletedUser

i doubt i am.

fine, if no-one will just answer... lock it?

Status
Not open for further replies.