Little bit of W30 fun (2)

the pink panther

SO a few little questions to answer if you want to,

What made you join W30?

What has made you stay on W30?

What tribe has dissapointed you the most?

What tribe has supirsed you the most

How to you imagine the world in 6 months time

Worst poster

Best poster

Best bit of PnP so far

DeletedUser

Good topic! :)

What made you join W30?
I got an email about TW upgrading to 5.0 and the new church settings and I wanted to try it, so I called up a few of the old crew and joined the first day.

The settings on this world are FAR different than any other I've played. It's also the most strategic world I've ever played, which makes it a lot of fun.

TF. At one point I thought they might be a worthy contender for the NE, but they failed pretty hard.

boo!, they appear to be a below-average tribe with poor leadership, but somehow manage to stay afloat at the top of the rankings.

I imagine tribes will have very tight clusters and REAL wars with defined front lines can be fought.

Worst poster
Dragonhitman + Ansov tie for that.

Best poster
JPohlman's declarations and Dark Chaos's arguments.

Best bit of PnP so far
I still think it was harlos's thread on Trycon.

DeletedUser

What made you join W30?
h0llygh0st approached me, asked me if I wanted an account, I asked a few details. A long night later, I took the account on the 17th with no intention of reversing it.​

An intention to actively return to the world of PnP once more, and the fact that I'm not doing too bad ingame, I've fit into the account better than usual and made it my own.​

It wouldn't really be fair to name one at this stage, solely because I haven't been here long enough, but in lue of that fact, I would have to say CTRL.​

BD impressed me from a statistical point of view, but HAM have certainly exceeded expectations in terms of friendliness and overall quality. They're decent in all areas, not fantastic in everything, but I'm yet to find a weakness, or something I don't agree with.​

Completely different, happens every time.​

Worst poster
I really wouldn't know, but BigBadSanta's logic was pretty flawed in what I read the past few days.​

Best poster
Calmir- and Bloodhood take the cake for me, or rather, the HAM.​

Best bit of PnP so far
I'll decide that later, perhaps.​

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
What made you join W30?
Actually at first it was Harlos's tribe, but when I heard that BH and his friends we're playign I decided to try and join them. And I succeeded obviously :icon_biggrin:

The friends I have in HAM!!! Normally I get bored after a few weeks in a world but this time I'm even optimistic about my future in this world.

=SK= All talk but no game.

THE, I expected godo things from them but they've got a solid lead on the other tribes now, something I did'nt expect :icon_razz:

How do you imagine the world in 6 months time
I imagine seeing HAM!!! still in the top 5 but some other tribes will have fallen down.

Worst poster
Dragonwarriors, hes just a little BBS puppet, and even worse he doesnt know what hes talking about.

Best poster
Dark Chaos :icon_wink: and outside my tribe it would have to be AK_Iceman, hes calm in all his posts and really comes across as a nice person.

Best bit of PnP so far
None.

Deleted User - 2282801

What made you join W30?

Some friends from W6, W17 and W20 thought it would be cool to check out the new settings. Not been dissapointed.

This is by far the best version of TW so far (in my opinion). The strategy you need to employ is the most interesting I have played with and there are some big named players I wouldnt mind taking on (again in some cases :lol:). I am also sure that the future will be very interesting with regards to wars :axemen:

T*F ...... didnt last as long as they should or could have, with the players they had at their disposal.

erm .... two I guess. =SK= for the merger and BOO! for looking pretty good for no real reason :icon_wink:

A beautifully messed up, war ravaged place with only a few recognisable names ..... always the way in the first six months me thinks

Worst poster

The guy that posted the W18 topic lol

Best poster

AK_iceman or Kebabe8 for proper informed opinions and good knowledge respectivly.

Best bit of PnP so far

It has to be HAMMER's declaration on DRKNES (because of the lazer :lol:) or I'll go with the HARLOS post because that was funny as hell.

chaoslegion7

What made you join W30?
I actually played in W29, but just got little bit curious with the church setting, therefore I made account to join this world just for fun, never thought of staying.

After nobling some of target, I am thinking "wow this world is quite easy to play, I can noble them that easy". Plus being rimmed in W29 making me focus in this world.

No comment

What tribe has suprised you the most
HAM!!, incredible 4 continents dominant.

How do you imagine the world in 6 months time
HAM!! will stay in top 5 I am sure, inactivity will increase as some of the top 20 tribe will fail to control it as will fall and disband.

Worst poster
Bigboysanta - I read his previous post not being impressive, all his posts are based on guessing and prediction, posting without knowing the facts.:icon_rolleyes:

Best poster
Shlomzi

Best bit of PnP so far[/QUOTE]
Maybe later.

Deleted User - 3135

What made you join W30?
Church world, looked to be competitive, a return to playing TW properly after my last couple of half-assed attempts. Wanting to end on a high, it was time to start playing properly :icon_wink:

Some good tribes and quite a unique selection of tribes, some very cool characters and some nice challenges to be had, not an inactive world like so many and a church world has mixed things up and made the world very active.

T*F and =SK= had a good start but was obvious their leadership was of little substance...

Mmmmm not that many surprises actually, has gone a lot how I thought it would, though Tardis has done very well whilst staying true to their structure so maybe them, though it's not too much of a surprise they have done well since it was to be expected :icon_wink:

Mmm, good things to see from some tribes whilst others will fall; some of the more rim side tribes will start to take more dominance due to the natural advantage of the rim and some of the more core side tribes try to spread out, so will be interesting, this is when leaders may start take most risks into the realm of family tribes...

Worst poster
Dragon without a doubt.

Best poster
Some of my guys have been very good, Calmir-, Shlomzi, and ofcourse our newcomer DC :icon_razz: But ignoring HAM!!!, AK_iceman has been good; though P&P has been quite quiet.

Best bit of PnP so far
H..H..H...Harlosssssssss and vpar2 saying bye bye to Raven.

DeletedUser

What made you join W30?

i joined in this world, because i wanted to try the church out.

she

well sk vampiria, it is because she got me a new account, in her area.

none really.

BD, they are much better than i would have thought, and their players are actuelly really nice to chat with.

i can imagine alot of the current tribes disapearing.

Worst poster

i have found no oneto be overly annoying in this world.

Best poster

now the last qustion i could think of no one, here there are too many. bloodhood, pink panther, hollyghost, seriously i could take the list on for a while.

Best bit of PnP so far

i have seennone that are special as such, i think there will be some good PnP soon eough.

rygardal

What made you join W30? Purple Predator asked me to, and then he asked me to lead the tribe as he wasn't focused on world 30 and was more focused on the German invasion/world 33.

What has made you stay on W30? My love for TARDIS. TARDIS has been a great experience so far, and I've never been in a more talented non-premade tribe. It's really good in TARDIS :)

What tribe has supirsed you the most? The way that Idiots held off BD in K44 early in the world. They gave BD some real trouble!

How to you imagine the world in 6 months time Lots of very tightly packed tribes, due to the noble limit.

Worst poster Ansov and Dragonwarriors draw here. Dragonwarriors for having an inflated ego having never achieved anything on world 30 and not even telling us his IG name, and Ansov for being a general failure on the forums.

Best poster Bloodhood or Dark Chaos or AK_Iceman

Best bit of PnP so far Vpar2 about =SK= Raven. It was awesome.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

What made you join W30?

jayjayjay68

THE and BD taking out Idiots...

Idiots initially, be it cause of any reason.

BD

I would prefer if this world has less families, unlike w13 n w14

DeletedUser

The best post I have seen on these forums in a long time - kudos!

What made you join W30?

The Church and because its the same format that I played on World 5 for a long time.

Self-preservation.

Cant really say I have been disappointed personally by any tribe.

Cant say I have been too surprised by any tribe.

Very differently!

Worst poster

That smurfs guy at the start.

Best poster

Spleen Mage had been good and several others both from my own tribe and from other tribes I have no relationship with.

Best bit of PnP so far

This thread :)

DeletedUser

What made you join W30?

The church and a few possible premades that didnt happen :icon_cry:

The new strategy for the church setting.

My old tribe SSW .:icon_rolleyes:

Phoenx for a small amount of members their pretty big in k64. :icon_surprised:

Alot of player clusters from the church.

Worst poster

Dont know.

Best poster

Dont know.

Best bit of PnP so far

R.Incs declaration on =SE=.

Gicusan

What made you join W30?

Settings. w13 boredom.

a certain great tribe. settings make the game very intresting.

There is one that disapointed me but his leader knows my opinion. He says it is for a greater good. I say that all compromises get you in the end. T*F and SK were not exactly a surprise in my view.

I agree boo is a miracle in itself. they should have gone the SK-T*F path but they do not. legend was strong longer than we expected.

BD is not going inactive. That is a big surprise for everyone.

very boring. k's clustered tribes will find very hard to invade eachother more than usual due to churches. Normaly I do not see myself playing actively by that time.

Worst poster

me aside, I cannot decide between bidbagsanta and dragonwarriors - good riddance to him by the way.

Best poster

vpar. THE guys

Best bit of PnP so far

vpar thread that determined SK disbanding. that was a piece of art.

DeletedUser

What made you join W30?
church settings and parm + tpwch

the fun times!

HAM, BD and THE for discussing with dragonwarriors and bbs on the forums.

FS: i figured it'd have broken up by now.

i don't, i live for the moment baby!

Worst poster
dragonwarriors. I know ansov has bad PnP but he doesn't even come close.

Best poster
vpar and JPohlman

Best bit of PnP so far
vpars thread on SK
JPohlmans war declarations
Verin Sedai's thread about the war with Erevos

DeletedUser13939

What made you join W30?

I felt like joining a new one and this worlds was the newest at the time.

All the peeps I've met. :p

Hmmm.....there are so many. I'll say the GOD family just for the fun of it. :p

Hmm.....I don't know many tribes, so this isn't fair. Are these questions rigged to show my ignorance? o_O

Full of wars and clusters, duh.

Worst poster

I don't know because I usually ignore those people.

Best poster

DC! :icon_razz:

Best bit of PnP so far

I haven't been reading them, so I don't know. BUT. Keep a look out, a new one may pop up soon. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

What made you join W30?

BH, mailed me and said I might make an interesting addition to the tribe he was putting together. So I thought, what the hell? Time I came out of retirement for one world and went out with a bang.

The friends I've made here. The new settings. Though even with that I'm very close to quiting because of RL issues - hanging in there though.

CTRL, boo! and =SK=

What tribe has suprised you the most

I'd say R.Inc. I wasn't sure how they'd manage originally but they've come a long way.

The lines drawn so to speak. The top tribes will have their areas secured and we'll see some good wars.

Worst poster

BBS, dragonwarriors.

Best poster

BH, AK_Iceman, Pajuno, DC, h0lly, Shlomzi.

Best bit of PnP so far

Harlos's Splat! thread. And vpar2's Raven one.

DeletedUser

What made you join W30?
Me and my friends wanted to try Tribal Wars out. So we kinda took the last world that was added. The Version 5 upgrade was also a reason :).

I have friends on this server, not only in real life, but also new people. I like meeting new people :).

Mmm. None :).

My own, Legacy. We are still here. We had a hard time, but the group seems to handle all right.
KBC, thought their victory didn't come as a surprise to me :).

Naïve hope: Many tribes that fight many wars in a sportive way :icon_surprised:.
Worst case scenario: Many Tribe Families which allied with 60% of the entire server population.

Worst poster
Myself. I obviously can't restrain of using bad language (even though I mean no harm <- not an excuse). That's why (maybe some of you have actually noticed it) I post less frequent.

Best poster
I have no clue. :)

Best bit of PnP so far
No clue. I don't really have an opinion on that :).

B@rbarian

What made you join W30?

new settings, church. :icon_idea:

ham!!! :icon_razz:

ctrl :icon_confused:

r.ink :icon_cool:

loads of inactivity issues :icon_neutral:

Worst poster

dragonwarriors :icon_evil:

Best poster

shlomzi :icon_cool:

Best bit of PnP so far

:cata: splat :icon_eek:

ReginaV

What made you join W30?

Raven :icon_redface:... But now I am happy I did. Would not be in the tribe I am, if he had not taken us all over, if he had not been a cheat and all the stuff that happened had happened.

AFTER the Raven "incident", I was ready to delete my account. My friends in what is now R.Inc are the reason I am here and so are all the friends I made on this world. I love the settings too, now I gotten used to them - they're cool

=SK= - as it turned out. A lot of us felt we joined one thing and got a totally different. But as I said - all ended happy :)

A lot has. This world is great for many reasons and the tribes that won't seem to die, is one of them.

If I knew, i would plan my wars after that :icon_cool:

Worst poster

All the Raven aliases, and a few others, who's names shall not be mentioned here.

Best poster

AK_iceman : Always seems to keep his cool, no matter what happens.
Shlomzi : is just one of the best - that's a fact.
B.M.A : Just because I <3 him

There's loads of others... could make a list longer than my arm, but shorter than my legs.

Best bit of PnP so far

OP's peices. He almost got everyone to believe he was good - That must be good PnP

Shlomzi

What made you join W30?

Well, my brother originally started playing and I didn't play the world. Eventually he quit and gave the account to a friend. (It was top 10 at the time.) That friend went inactive and so I decided to give it a shot - I wanted to see what HAM!!! was like :icon_wink: (Note: The account was too poor for a name.)

The account, when I took it, had fallen down the rankings and pretty much sucked. But anyway, that's how I joined. I took over an account to see what HAM!!! was like as I'd been led by Bloodhood in a previous world.

HAM!!!. I've actually never had more fun in a tribe that's not in a huge gangbang war against them. The friendliness is amazing and although I had a bad experience with Bloodhood in my last world with him, this one is much better and it is exciting enough. Plus the fact that I was given the cincy132002 account and now I want to get to rank 1 K53, so that gives me a goal to get to.

Boo!. I'll explain why in steps:

• Their PnP posters are absolutely terrible. You'd think that as a top tribe they'd want a good image. However, their arguments are incoherent, baseless and they just post everywhere with "Lyk HAM!!!" is teh suckz0rz z0mg!"
  • Their leader is an idiot.

I don't pay too much attention to world politics here, so I'll just say HAM!!!. Although we aren't "elite" in any sense of the word, the willingless to help each other and the constant forum banter that is always friendly even when someone is quite clearly pissed off is quite astounding. If it wasn't for the friendliness of HAM!!! I doubt I'd still be here.

Also, the quality of the players in the tribe is something rare too.

As said, I don't pay attention to world politics so no idea.

Worst poster

Dragonwarriors (but he's banned, so yay!)
    Bigbadsanta

Best poster

Although I count myself as "good" - I am no-where near the level of Dark Chaos and he is, for me, the best poster on this world and probably one of my favourites in all of TW. Bloodhood is good also, but he's too comical in his posts which I don't like. I like outright flaming :icon_wink:

Best bit of PnP so far

Harlos vs Trycon.