Feudal WOOT@!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wehrmachtreich

Here in this world you shall be seeing quite extensions of feudalism used by many experienced players. Thats because this world will truely turn medieval in the following months :lol:

DeletedUser

What the hell, when will shards be back to hit oyu people with her ban hammer. I want you gone now, opening dumb threads with no point but to make spam and problem.

/topic close

DeletedUser

I didnt even understand half the words you were using :icon_cry:

Michael Corleone.

And here comes Trainus with another failing tribe.

Wehrmachtreich

And here comes Trainus with another failing tribe.

god dammit micheal here you come from OT do me a favor and go on TWstats and search mikeztone thats me and im one of the guys in the top 20 tribe and in top 200 so please. please. My tribes always kick butt...

DeletedUser

These guys are ruining the forums for the good people. We seriously need to get shards online asap to remove the fail peoples and their annoying threads...

Wehrmachtreich

Really? You thought that was funny? Get out.

Was not meant as a joke this thread was nor spam or topic refering to a tribe. If your intelligience youd know what feudalism is and I was saying that me and many other players are incoorperating this in this world.

DeletedUser

god dammit micheal here you come from OT do me a favor and go on TWstats and search mikeztone thats me and im one of the guys in the top 20 tribe and in top 200 so please. please. My tribes always kick butt...

Oh wow for being in top 200 and a top 20 tribe /sarcasm.

Emo Bear

hehehe i find them funny, so many tribes wanting attention the easy way

Wehrmachtreich

These guys are ruining the forums for the good people. We seriously need to get shards online asap to remove the fail peoples and their annoying threads...

dude shut up ill bring my own ban hammer :axemen::axemen:

Wehrmachtreich

Oh wow for being in top 200 and a top 20 tribe /sarcasm.

omfg thats not all but im not trying to attract attention you seriously need to shut urself up this wasnt meant as spam. Frickin noobs.

Michael Corleone.

Sears?

Just go away Trainus. :icon_neutral:

And especially seeing your most recent posts, seriously, go away.

DeletedUser

Yeah your own ban hammer... Have fun sending those things on a 500+ hours trip lul

Status
Not open for further replies.