A new Top 20 Opinions

lajoo

haha when we started i had a 30k points lead,now i have 200k points lead lol

DeletedUser

I say give them ample time to prove or disprove themselves. Save the flaming until they have shown they don't have the ol' -?- spirit. I see it like this, if they follow the same game plan and strategies you used and fly your banner then so be it they are -?-. IT is like saying the current army here in the U.S. is NOT the U.S. army because they are not the same soldiers that were there from the beginning. DO u define ur tribe by it's leader? By it's members? Or by the way they play the game?

At last.
Iv suggested to BLK a name change, and he asked me for suggestions of whcih im now thinking...so it could come soon.

DeletedUser

jaffe25

post_new.gif
#2773 Yesterday, 03:16 Top I say give them ample time to prove or disprove themselves. Save the flaming until they have shown they don't have the ol' -?- spirit. I see it like this, if they follow the same game plan and strategies you used and fly your banner then so be it they are -?-. IT is like saying the current army here in the U.S. is NOT the U.S. army because they are not the same soldiers that were there from the beginning. DO u define ur tribe by it's leader? By it's members? Or by the way they play the game?

DeletedUser

Well,

It comes to me speaking to this bunch of guys that have so much talk about a tribe that was once led by some of the greatest and finest players in w 15.

It amazes me of all of the chat about a tribe that is barely holding on to #20 but those that are under them are far far away from moving them out of # 20.

I am glad to say the current leadership of ? is happy to think that you feel that we need to move on. Not once have I stated to you or anyone hear that ? is better or that we will revive. I have no plans at this time or in the near future to hit disband. I have no plans at this time to change the name. ? has always been ? and always will be. Unless the time comes for us to fight until the death so be it. I have fought before and will fight again. I hope this is the last time I take time out to post here for you as I have no need and time for banter. I respect each of you hear and no matter what you feel of yourselves, I am glad and happy of our rank in w 15 and I do see and hope it does improve. as jaffe25 stated I am not the new ? or the old ? just a different bunch of soldiers and leaders at the helm.

Those that think what you think your entitled as opinions are like noses. Most people have one. I kept it clean. Good luck and God speed.

Our oda and rank is well deserved and it should show that even with skirmishes and attacks we are still standing, and one thing that is different than some of you.. I do not threaten or attack an ally ,and not as some of you believe that NAP stands for NOBLE ALL PLAYERS it does not.

I respect and will support my allies and tribemates with the death of all of my villages. While you continue to gasp and chat please remember... We are still in the game and will be here until someone hear in the big pond decides to turn on us as some of you would like.

I will not draw first blood against an ally, but as all fish in the pond, We do go after the weakest link and if you happen to be in the way you will be eaten up. As some have already felt our small but mighty blow and a tribe save for two of the players are sitting on the rim. So now all of statiticians please go and check that war and see how it was fought. As for Angels, ? was not the only tribe that took in members of that tribe and they deserved to be under a banner as they had some great players and not like some of you are active, and not pushing accts that the mods seem to ignore.

I hope and pray never to have to visit you guys on this chat, but anytime you want to meet me I am on the battlefield.. and not afraid. Peace be unto each of you... And thanks Jaffe whoever you are.

DeletedUser

1. Wanted
2. Axe
3. EviL
4. {DMN}
5. tH
6. WAR
7. *N~L*
8.DA
9.TSoH
10.Exile
11.Exile3
12. DA-2
13. WARII
14.={EK}=
15.{DCBH}
16.HOOTER
17.*N~L2*
18.-II-
19.*N~L3*
20. -?-

lets get back to oppions

Emo Bear

this is on behalf of heavymetal16, he asked me to post this for him im sure you guys/girls no why he doesnt himself :icon_cry:

Well,

It comes to me speaking to this bunch of guys that have so much talk about a tribe that was once led by some of the greatest and finest players in w 15.
goos start
+1

It amazes me of all of the chat about a tribe that is barely holding on to #20 but those that are under them are far far away from moving them out of # 20.
i suggest you stop recruiting, straight after a member leaves then:
d.j. fischer Joined 01st April 2009 - 01:00 205,596
UNP-RyAn Joined 29th March 2009 - 16:00 99,611
jackbunce Left 29th March 2009 - 10:00 769,073
chewbob2 Joined 28th March 2009 - 19:00 217,169
stuart1991 Joined 28th March 2009 - 13:00 24,496
ShenKia1 Left 25th March 2009 - 19:00 0
death guysor Left 23rd March 2009 - 19:00 723,721
michi0404 Joined 22nd March 2009 - 16:00 271,992
Damong Left 21st March 2009 - 19:00 2,262,009
that way we can finaly say bye bye, and dont come back to yall :)

I am glad to say the current leadership of ? is happy to think that you feel that we need to move on. Not once have I stated to you or anyone hear that ? is better or that we will revive.
thankgod you admit you guys suck.

I have no plans at this time or in the near future to hit disband. I have no plans at this time to change the name. ? has always been ? and always will be.
damn it, after your last answer i thought you understood :icon_redface:

Unless the time comes for us to fight until the death so be it.
you already did, and you didnt win, just some of you dont seem to understand that. now stop giveing a dead body mouth to mouth, it is distubing.

I have fought before and will fight again.
hey, he has fighting spirit, i hope tH enjoys =P

I hope this is the last time I take time out to post here for you as I have no need and time for banter. I respect each of you hear and no matter what you feel of yourselves, I am glad and happy of our rank in w 15 and I do see and hope it does improve. as jaffe25 stated I am not the new ? or the old ? just a different bunch of soldiers and leaders at the helm.
Those that think what you think your entitled as opinions are like noses. Most people have one. I kept it clean. Good luck and God speed.
i like this bit, and my mind fails to see a problem withit

Our oda and rank is well deserved
wait you deserve the AOD rank of a great tribe, though your its last breathe with like nothing left of what made it a great tribe :icon_rolleyes:

and it should show that even with skirmishes and attacks we are still standing,
nope your on your knees loseing points & a fair share of villages:icon_wink::
image.php

image.php

and one thing that is different than some of you.. I do not threaten or attack an ally ,and not as some of you believe that NAP stands for NOBLE ALL PLAYERS it does not.
can we say it does though please, i prefer that

I respect and will support my allies and tribemates with the death of all of my villages. While you continue to gasp and chat please remember... We are still in the game and will be here until someone hear in the big pond decides to turn on us as some of you would like.
DA or WAR please do the honor of finishing it. im sure tH wouldnt mind

I will not draw first blood against an ally, but as all fish in the pond, We do go after the weakest link and if you happen to be in the way you will be eaten up. As some have already felt our small but mighty blow and a tribe save for two of the players are sitting on the rim.
So now all of statiticians please go and check that war and see how it was fought.
you mean this?

As for Angels, ? was not the only tribe that took in members of that tribe and they deserved to be under a banner as they had some great players
agree, but most well i dont think i will say the word lol

And thanks Jaffe whoever you are.
:icon_eek: he doesnt know Jaffe?
i think this guy is a turtle and doesnt leave his villages very often in this case.
as even i know him and he is like the other side of the world to me :lol:

DeletedUser

-?- officially blows - BLKEXPRESS - what are you thinking dude?

You´ve likely just settled everyone´s minds for good...unfortunate a once mighty tribe has been reduced to this.

Kash2Smash

this is on behalf of heavymetal16, he asked me to post this for him im sure you guys/girls no why he doesnt himself :icon_cry:

goos start
+1

i suggest you stop recruiting, straight after a member leaves then:
d.j. fischer Joined 01st April 2009 - 01:00 205,596
UNP-RyAn Joined 29th March 2009 - 16:00 99,611
jackbunce Left 29th March 2009 - 10:00 769,073
chewbob2 Joined 28th March 2009 - 19:00 217,169
stuart1991 Joined 28th March 2009 - 13:00 24,496
ShenKia1 Left 25th March 2009 - 19:00 0
death guysor Left 23rd March 2009 - 19:00 723,721
michi0404 Joined 22nd March 2009 - 16:00 271,992
Damong Left 21st March 2009 - 19:00 2,262,009
that way we can finaly say bye bye, and dont come back to yall :)

thankgod you admit you guys suck.

damn it, after your last answer i thought you understood :icon_redface:

you already did, and you didnt win, just some of you dont seem to understand that. now stop giveing a dead body mouth to mouth, it is distubing.

hey, he has fighting spirit, i hope tH enjoys =P

i like this bit, and my mind fails to see a problem withit

wait you deserve the AOD rank of a great tribe, though your its last breathe with like nothing left of what made it a great tribe :icon_rolleyes:

nope your on your knees loseing points & a fair share of villages:icon_wink::
image.php

image.php

can we say it does though please, i prefer that

DA or WAR please do the honor of finishing it. im sure tH wouldnt mind

you mean this?

agree, but most well i dont think i will say the word lol

:icon_eek: he doesnt know Jaffe?
i think this guy is a turtle and doesnt leave his villages very often in this case.
as even i know him and he is like the other side of the world to me :lol:

wow... heavymetal writes a lot :icon_rolleyes: but tH has quite a lot of in-actives itself (http://www.twstats.com/en15/index.php?page=tribe&mode=conquers&id=2271&pn=-1&type=lose&enemy=&min=&max=) and is loosing ranks like cazy.. i guess before making fun of blx's speech, better look at your tribe, its declining as well:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser49716

Oh yes, tH is in such a deep state of decline... Lol, tH finishes a huge war and probably does have afew inactives but most tribes would have inactives after warring for more than five or six months due to boredom - college - work - lack of interest - ect. =P Surpised you are still around K2S

DeletedUser

k2s there are more players in tH now that 2 weeks ago :p
tribe is actually waking up after afterwar rest

Kash2Smash

Oh yes, tH is in such a deep state of decline... Lol, tH finishes a huge war and probably does have afew inactives but most tribes would have inactives after warring for more than five or six months due to boredom - college - work - lack of interest - ect. =P Surpised you are still around K2S

hahaa, lol.. i am always around :icon_wink:
well... tbh, the -?- wasnt a big war for you guys, now was it? i remember tH members saying in '-?- vs tH' forums that -?- is a bunch of dead in-actives.. and it was... surprised that you name that war 'huge war', but is the war with Wanted refreshing for you guys? i mean, there should be quite a lot of active ones around now.

DeletedUser

tH has ALWAYS been a lot of inactive. Why? coz u have noobs like chandl3r, twisty (some weird ingame name) etc who are friends with verm or someone else (RL too). chandl3r was always a damn nub acc, that was prob sat by everyone and noone cared about :D
-?- didn't attack k24, k33 and so on, all inactives in k53 and k43 got eaten, even -?- spy..

So yeah, vs wanted.. it's easy to do demage when u have supporter/spy in k24.., and rather patheric to still loose a few vills when you have op claimlist 2 weeks prior.. For now tH has been defending mostly, so 1 op was a complete fail (look at only wanted player in top ODD) and the other player attacked quit. ftw

Emo Bear

wow... heavymetal writes a lot :icon_rolleyes: but tH has quite a lot of in-actives itself (http://www.twstats.com/en15/index.php?page=tribe&mode=conquers&id=2271&pn=-1&type=lose&enemy=&min=&max=) and is loosing ranks like cazy.. i guess before making fun of blx's speech, better look at your tribe, its declining as well:icon_rolleyes:

vash you could of put him right sweety:icon_wink:,
now kash Heavy is in {DMN}:icon_twisted: not tH which is on the other side of the world to him :icon_redface:

- 1 for kash

jaffe25

Well,

I am glad to say the current leadership of ? is happy to think that you feel that we need to move on. Not once have I stated to you or anyone hear that ? is better or that we will revive. I have no plans at this time or in the near future to hit disband. I have no plans at this time to change the name. ? has always been ? and always will be. Unless the time comes for us to fight until the death so be it. I have fought before and will fight again. I hope this is the last time I take time out to post here for you as I have no need and time for banter. I respect each of you hear and no matter what you feel of yourselves, I am glad and happy of our rank in w 15 and I do see and hope it does improve. as jaffe25 stated I am not the new ? or the old ? just a different bunch of soldiers and leaders at the helm.

Our oda and rank is well deserved and it should show that even with skirmishes and attacks we are still standing, and one thing that is different than some of you.. I do not threaten or attack an ally ,and not as some of you believe that NAP stands for NOBLE ALL PLAYERS it does not.

I will not draw first blood against an ally, but as all fish in the pond, We do go after the weakest link and if you happen to be in the way you will be eaten up. As some have already felt our small but mighty blow and a tribe save for two of the players are sitting on the rim. So now all of statiticians please go and check that war and see how it was fought. As for Angels, ? was not the only tribe that took in members of that tribe and they deserved to be under a banner as they had some great players and not like some of you are active, and not pushing accts that the mods seem to ignore.

I hope and pray never to have to visit you guys on this chat, but anytime you want to meet me I am on the battlefield.. and not afraid. Peace be unto each of you... And thanks Jaffe whoever you are.

You are welcome and you guys will learn who i am eventually :)