A new Top 20 Opinions

DeletedUser

wow really? thats surprising, and good news for AXE. i wonder if TicTac will continue fighting Axe, and whether TsoH will pick up the fight against Godly again.

hehe must have been MF and alihumphrey didnt get along lol.

All i know is that Godly have recently accepted an alliance with -?- and are being attacked by DA and loosing villages fast...

DeletedUser

well guess what lads, -?- is off top 20! and tictac is comin to town for a nice minty breath of fun!

DeletedUser

sorry but we aint stayin on 20 for long, more confy up above lol. gtta rease sum tictacs in the murky atmosphere above eh

chewtoy7

if u smell a minty scent its not ur girlfriends breath its the cool calming breeze of tictac overtaking you to make it to number 1 postion :)

DeletedUser

tictac wont go to nuimber one no chance, they aint even half of wanteds points yet!

DeletedUser

watch it bowers ur in a fail tribe. we've over takin u and we only have 30 members yet. maybe we won't reach number one lol, but we will be up there

DeletedUser

whatever:)
Our tribe aint failin:)

I have to say you are damn loyal...but can you not see the writing on the wall(or should i say your little villages), all the smack talking that goes on about -?- and you never back down, nice..... even though you really should realize that you are wasting your breath defending -?-

Emo Bear

1 Wanted - Doing good, from what i hear from my tH cupcakes, they need to orangise there attacks better, supporting villages you are nukeing O.O thats more crazy skorm on pills =O

2 AXE - they is on a role now, there recent stats against Godly/War are very nice, compared to what they were a few days/week back, hopefully they just keep getting better =)
<3 valpo

3 EviL - killed -I- (with AXE helping aswell (dont try and flame me blue!)) good work, and cant wait to see more from these guys, got a good line up and some awesome leaders =P

4 {DMN} - sat on there asses watching topgear again? but i hear there troops are moveing somewhere ready to make the fields blood stained =S

5 tH - got to love these guys, not saying anything else except
<3 josh,redhunter,amazer,ashe

6 Godly - back to there old name after there merge thing with tictac failed, i wonder if this will make there stats worse or better against AXE, now they have less villages to lose

7 *N~L* - lovely little northerners, poilte aswell, doing good work against EK people =)

8 DA - from sleeping elephant to a tiger, with ZEUS fam dead and gone, they have now turned to GODLY, with some good stats aswell.
<3 church,goblin,cg

9 TSoH - with the tictac/GODLY merge gone, will they start warring GODLY fam again? o_O

10 Exile. - i call these cows! why do i call them that? i hear you ask, because they sit back eating the green green grass far from the blooded earth, and are waiting for the farmers (TSoH,TicTac,AXE?) to take them to the sloughter house

11 Exile3 - ^ read above

12 DA-II - read DA

13 ={EK}= - dead dead dead, by the looks woot go NL!

14 HOOTER - worked with them earlier on this year, great little women, and have some fun leaders =P

15 TicTac - back again, where will you go?
<3 MF

16 *N~L2* - see NL
17 {DCBH} - the friendly side of {DMN}
19 Godly2 - o_O see Godly
20 *N~L3* - see NL

pheeww coffee break

DeletedUser

he is still loyal to them here....he defends them way more than say i would..that in its self is still loyal to a degree...i mean seriously how many others defend -?-, only other one is blk... im not saying he is right in what he says, im just saying it seems that im reading him defending them on a daily basis , would have thought he would have gotten tired of it by now...and he also asked to join WAR at one time to :icon_wink:

ToPaT

1# Wanted: Well they're top but I don't really think they've shown themselves as much as they should do...

2# AXE: <3

3# EviL: EviL seems to be okay but they merge way too much. I believe they go with the philliosophy "If you can't beat them join them"

4# {DMN}: Seems like a strange tribe for strange people nothing I can really say about them.

5# tH: They have a few 'elite' players but the leadership seems just a tad arrogant to me..

6# Godly: Seem to be on the way down what with de-merging and etc, but they put up with me for a while so kudos to that.

7# *N~L*: Fighting joshh08 and losing?

8# DA: They harbour a guy who I literally despise in their third family tribe but they did the right thing by declaring on WAR/Godly, great timing.

9# TSoH: Don't really know alot about these guys but they seem like a friendly bunch.

10# Exile.: they seem reletivly dormant and quiet to me updates would be nice from them.

11# Exile3: see 10#

12# DA-II: see 8#

14# HOOTER: Seems like a strong and resilient tribe

15# TicTac: Well, they merged because they claim they were bored with current situations. Then they demerge because of what I can only think that they didn't like being agressive and prefer to stick to isolated tribeless players and poor timing.

16# *N~L2*: see 7#

17# {DCBH}: see 4#

18# UAE: the faliures from -I-?

19# Godly2: see 6#

20# *N~L3*: see 7#