World 37 -Top 20 Tribes/Updates

DeletedUser

I'm basing the 1nS4n3 thing on the fact a very low percentage of tribes that have come over from other worlds succeed.
High loyalty, generally forum activity isn't too great... after a while things just disintigrate. Maybe I'll be proved wrong, and I'd like to, but I can't see it happening. Anyway, what happenned to freedom of speech?

Also, the 3 recruiters we have are bombarded with people asking to join who we reject... Today when I woke up, I had 33 messages from people asking to join. One of them was invited.

I can't say that I disagree w/ you, I've joined worlds with previous tribe mates, and seen that happen a lot. The way you keep that from happening, is by bringing in some fresh faces and teaching them how to play -- risky though.

But we're having fun, and that's really all that matters. Gotta realize, many of us are coming from w8, receiving thousands attacks a day, for about 2-3 months.

So this world is fresh, it's fun and it's the first time so many of us have joined in the same world.

I think we can manage to last longer than 2 weeks.
After 3 weeks, however, I'll start worrying :icon_neutral:

Only time will tell

DeletedUser

I can't say that I disagree w/ you, I've joined worlds with previous tribe mates, and seen that happen a lot. The way you keep that from happening, is by bringing in some fresh faces and teaching them how to play -- risky though.

But we're having fun, and that's really all that matters. Gotta realize, many of us are coming from w8, receiving thousands attacks a day, for about 2-3 months.

So this world is fresh, it's fun and it's the first time so many of us have joined in the same world.

I think we can manage to last longer than 2 weeks.
After 3 weeks, however, I'll start worrying :icon_neutral:

Only time will tell

Like I said before, I'd like to see them succeed, I'm just going with the odds.

DeletedUser

Like I said before, I'd like to see them succeed, I'm just going with the odds.

...and I'd say your calculations are dead on. But I'd like to believe this isn't your average "older world players coming to a newer world" type situation, just my opinion.

These guys are almost like family. If w8 was still the main priority, then I'd be worried. But many of us got worn out and quit. Renaming so many attacks will take it's toll on you, no matter the skill of the player sending them.

Once a game starts invading your personal life it's time to move on.

DeletedUser67326

...and I'd say your calculations are dead on. But I'd like to believe this isn't your average "older world players coming to a newer world" type situation, just my opinion.

These guys are almost like family. If w8 was still the main priority, then I'd be worried. But many of us got worn out and quit. Renaming so many attacks will take it's toll on you, no matter the skill of the player sending them.

Once a game starts invading your personal life it's time to move on.

at last, someone who actually speaks some sense.

DeletedUser

Poor agariba (world 8's #1 player) was receiving 8k+ attacks a day (that's when I left), I'm sure it went over that.

Can you imagine that? That's just too much to deal with.

I was getting attacked by an entire tribe -- FD, held them off for a long time, but eventually it gets to you.

Anyway, not to derail the thread but, this group has seen adversity, all I'm asking is you give us atleast 3 weeks ;)

DeletedUser

I'll give you 1000, but the fact of the matter is they normally fail.

P.S. I'll make it a month.

DeletedUser

Anyway, back (more) on-topic.

1nS4n3 - Chances are they won't last a month. Prove me wrong.
Flame - Will probably come out 2nd best.
Chess - Will take control overall, if they can keep together...
NERD - Seem to be holding their own, could be a dark horse.
Gentle - Gentle giants, decent players, on the way up methinks.
SPAM - Too spread out too soon.
=D-N= - 326 members, says it all really.RBL - Like the look of them.
*RS* - They'll succeed if they last long enough.
*PR* - Remnants of Fey, fail.Ginger - Can't see them lasting much longer.
AR15 - 3 diplomats... 3!SYN - Too spread out. Useless when it'll come to a war.
28THCU - WHY ARE THEY STILL HERE!?Wolf* - Good concept, if not a little to corny and un-original.
Siren - Were tipped for great things, they haven't really materialised.
K63 - Well, Only the best tribe in the history of EVER! My tribe, if you haven't already guessed.
| RA | - Thanks for clarifying things on the 'Acts of War' front.
Soul - 343 members, fail.
_?_ - Name says it all.

New updated list.

DeletedUser

I think that Gentle + Chess + *RS* are the easiest best tribes. Apart from that, the rest are mass recruiters? Pretty much - Flame to come out 2nd? Are you kidding me?

DeletedUser4665

1nS4n3 - n/t
Flame - Shaping up in my opinion.
Chess - Have a nice hold on their position with Gentle
NERD - Don't seem bad at all.
Gentle - Will do well
SPAM - ?_?
=D-N= - Can't say much
RBL - Riding the "We're elite" train. Don't expect them to last long.
*RS* - n/t
*PR* - fail
Ginger - Same with RBL
AR15 - A surge in members. Not sure atm.
SYN - Don't look promising at all.
28THCU - hahaha
Wolf* - Same with RBL
Siren - RBL again.
K63 - haha
| RA | - haha
Soul - haha
_?_ - ?_?

DeletedUser

1nS4n3 - Just got to the top 20 so can not judge too quickly, but spread too much.
Flame - These guys have been in the top 3 with Chess this long. They have cut many members since their leaders changed. Maybe they can prove everybody wrong.
Chess - I thought they would fail due to inactivity and fall like marvel and a few others. Their leader sounds really good and looks like they are here to stay.
NERD - Too many people. No sign of slimming the number or improving. Will fall over time.
Gentle - Not so sure. Let's see if their alliance with Chess can do them any good.
SPAM - Too many recruiters? More to the fail side. A little more time and we will see.
=D-N= - Fail over time. Too many members.
*RS* - Has a good chance to pass
*PR* - slim chances to pass
AR15 - Fail, they can cut their last 50 members???
28THCU - they do not have enough members to succeed :)
Siren - Dont know much....
K63 - mass recruit
| RA | - fail
Soul - epic failure. you can see why as im there
_?_ - I account sitted someone. Not so good

DeletedUser

1. 1nS4n3 - Dont know much about them, OD doesnt say anything good
2. Flame - We are doing well, keeping up with the top tribes
3. Gentle - Could fall to a larger tribe
4. NERD - Fail, Profile shows it all
5. Chess - Good reputation, but havent seen anything yet
6. RBL - Fail
7. SPAM - Fail
8. =D-N= - Epic Fail
9. *RS* - I like em
10. *PR* - Living dead tribe

scarlet ash

1nS4n3 - Just got to the top 20 so can not judge too quickly, but spread too much.

OK... maybe some home research before a post like this could help, its been over a week INSANE have been in the Top 20. Theres nothing wrong with being spread, more farms and more noble targets, and if you look at a map closely they still have tribe members near them, The hole tribe does not need to be based around a member for it to be succesful in organisation. A tribe does not just reach number one with 66 members in one giant leap.

Chess - I thought they would fail due to inactivity and fall like marvel and a few others. Their leader sounds really good and looks like they are here to stay.

Its far to early to say if a tribe is here to stay, in about another 6-7 months i think it would be a better stance to say something like this.

NERD - Too many people. No sign of slimming the number or improving. Will fall over time.

theres still plenty of time...

Gentle - Not so sure. Let's see if their alliance with Chess can do them any good.

I think you have this from the wrong perspective.

sorry. Im not trying to Flame you, think of it more as positive critisicm. Just you might want to do some research before you post something like this...

DeletedUser

This thread is purely based on opinion and speculation.
Let people post their opinions and speculate.
If you disagree, feel free to say so and share your opinion but don't say that person's wrong when evidently he isn't.

scarlet ash

This thread is purely based on opinion and speculation.
Let people post their opinions and speculate.
If you disagree, feel free to say so and share your opinion but don't say that person's wrong when evidently he isn't.

He just gave his opinion, fair to him, i just gave mine. People can take opinions how they want. But I never said he was wrong, and It was my opinions i gave on that post. You cant give a wrong opinion of course.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

1nS4n3 - Will last at least a month in the top 3... Will stay together though!
Flame - Too many members... My guess is around 15 days
Chess - Will stay but considering when anyone is attacked they leave, it shows lack of intensity
NERD - To many members and bound to fall soon
Gentle - Might last for 3 weeks. That's all I can give them.
SPAM - Already dead
=D-N= - To many members and not enough of a force to last out a war
*RS* - Good leadership, not much more comes from them
*PR* - A few good members but everyone else isn't that good
Ginger- Will last but to few of players to take on a big war
AR15 - To many leaders(Profile Page) Going to fail soon
SYN- To many low point members
28THCU - A joke
Siren - Not sure but are staying put for now. Will stay in top 20 for a month I'm guessing...maybe more
K63 - On the road out... we all know K tribes are done for
| RA | - Are you really looking for 500 point members???
Soul - Have already fallen and have 1 good member
_?_ - Really shouldn't even be discussed...