A Goodbye to -FROW-

DeletedUser

As of today -FROW-Will officially end mainly because of loss of leaders and some internal problems which shouldnt be spoke about on here.
The rest of the members will be shifted to other tribes situated near K63.

As of now, We officially declare victory of Boo!, GotYa, Draco & DracoA.

A special thanks too Cal and Kel & the rest of the gang for making it a fun and actionable tribe.

It is so sad to see this happen, but The Raccoons will always be remebered.

sbhq4p.jpg

DeletedUser

Sounds very unfortunate since you were beating all of those tribes.

Side 1:
Tribes: -FROW-
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: boo! GotYa Draco. DracoA
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 55
Side 2: 13
Difference: 42

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 303,961
Side 2: 86,978
Difference: 216,983

image.php

Sad to see nocturnal beasts go like that.

DeletedUser

Nice performance you guys put up. Sad to see you go.

DeletedUser

you leave behind a nice track record. Best of luck wherever you go :)

shadowbuzo

It seems like some players will be staying over, but none of the original leadership is there anymore.

Sad to see this tribe go, as I was part of the founders, but still sometimes it just won't work anymore =(..

DeletedUser

I don't quite understand why you had to disband tribe. You were doing great in your wars. Just because leaders quit, doesn't mean tribe has to die, couldn't someone step up and become a new leader?

DeletedUser

Other problems were thrown into the mix that sadly could not keep a steady & strong tribe.
There will be new players stepping up & keeping -FROW- but this will not be classed as the same tribe as just about every Leader/Baron & Council are leaving.

shadowbuzo

I don't quite understand why you had to disband tribe. You were doing great in your wars. Just because leaders quit, doesn't mean tribe has to die, couldn't someone step up and become a new leader?

I know we were doing pretty good in any war we got involved with, but to be honest, there are sometimes that the tribe has a limit, and this was ours, I can but won't explain the reasons behind this decition, tribe is still there, but it's just a completely different -FROW-

DeletedUser

Live fast, Die young, and leave a trail of distruction.

Sorry to see a good tribe fall off the face of world 30.

I hope to see the good players stick around, it might be the end of the tribe, but no need for players to quit over it.

Im sure you will all find good homes soon enough.