Who Am I?

DeletedUser

o god some nerd who has nothing beter to do than fail at life living with his mum?

DeletedUser

Where is Dicnarf? He didn't get the warm welcome he expected on the W3 PnP? Why hasn't he/she come back to tell us all how wonderful he/she is?

DeletedUser

nerd.jpg

This guy

Looks and sounds fairly accurate :p

DeletedUser

It would appear this thread has been edited somewhat over the night.

No freedom of speech allowed in Tribal wars land then?

DeletedUser

Well this thread was not as entertaining as I first anticipated.......

/Sad Panda.

Hey "Dicnarf", long time no see. Why would you tell everyone that Kreger and co ownz you? Lolz.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser71384

kreger today at 20:27 Quote I think ELITE did ticket it...notice how the player mentioned on the P&P that desire gave him/her the password for the account?

now that leads me to a couple other interesting facts:

1. Potter told me that within a day or two of ELITE declaring war, Desire said she was quitting the game.

2. Within days of Ludian launching enmass she has an accident.

3. WIthin days of that someone "mysteriously" has the account who played in W2...

4. who I was responsable for rimming...

5. who had an account in the old CA,

6. was rimmed twice by cult.

7. Hates me enough to call me names

8. dislikes ROA enough to break treaties to attack them

9. likes the attention this much to do anything for it

10. has a strong "red" personality with an agressive nature

if you look at the facts...there is only one person who fits the description...

DESIRE

everything fits the mold and the description.
you may say they said they were not her... think about it - if you were wanting to grab attention, what attention would you gain by telling the truth on that? much more fun to leave people guessing and randomly attack and make fun of them...

I have reviewed my personal attacks and all the people I have ever nobled, and reviewed all the other stuff i have...and only desire fits the description above to my knoweldge. so as a scientist with a logic based thought process, this is my guess

Someone in Cult sent this to me today and I thought it was very entertaining. Is kreger right on as he thinks he is all the time or is he completely clueless once again? You be the judge and post your thoughts. I will be back later today to post the real facts about his list above

DeletedUser

Who am I?
That is the question you all want to know, but you will have to wait and figure that out on your own. What I will do is give you a few hints and some background on me and Michele's TW history.

1) Michele and I met in World 2, and became very close, even met in person a few times.
2) Passion does not knows me personally, yet we talked on IGMs in W3 a long time ago. She is basically clueless like everyone else.
3) Kreger and company has killed me off in W3 at least once, maybe twice.
4) Elites ex Cult lap dogs had a hand in it too (maybe)
5) I was a member of CA when it was first formed
and last hint of the day is.....
6) I have the account legally, so stop wasting the admins time with tickets. They have better things to do than babysit a bunch of whiners just because they got their villages cleared and are afraid to attack back.

PS Do not send me IGM's or private messages here. They will only be deleted and unread. Lets keep it all out in the open where all can see, and not sneak around behind each others backs like cowards most of you do in the game.

An attention whoring emo?

DeletedUser

Someone in Cult sent this to me today and I thought it was very entertaining. Is kreger right on as he thinks he is all the time or is he completely clueless once again? You be the judge and post your thoughts. I will be back later today to post the real facts about his list above

so what you are saying is that you are a liar? cause your earlier post said you would not read messages, therefore showing you are a liar as you have read your mail...

so that leads us to another fact: perpetual liar.
so with that fact added to it... is that you sumner??? wow!!!

DeletedUser

I'd like to make a Call to Action.

Let's let this be the last response any of us make to this thread, or to Dicnarf in general. In fact, perhaps we should just all put Dicnarf on ignore, and ignore the Sicnarf account in the game also.

What they want is attention. When my 5 year old starts screaming at the top of his lungs, I just put him in his room, close the door, and let him throw his fit. All he wants is attention...take that away and eventually they will calm down/go away.

No need to reply to this message if you wish to do the same. Replies would defeat the purpose.

DeletedUser

could not agree with you more pogues... it is either sumner or Ace of Spades (leaning on the last one right now as the most likely)

either way...who cares... its an attention grabing whore with no life and an aire to wreck havoc on other tribes... both former CA players that joined FF before being pushed from the game for one reason or another...

kreger

DeletedUser

It would appear this thread has been edited somewhat over the night.

No freedom of speech allowed in Tribal wars land then?

Ofcouse not! I've said it many times, the mods need to unclench and let that stick slide outa their collective asses.

I've had nothing but bad experiances with the mods on this game (bar 2).

Also I belive it is AOS, Passion told me it was either him or daddyjay, and there's no way DJ would have Sicnarf's pass.

DeletedUser

could not agree with you more pogues... it is either sumner or Ace of Spades (leaning on the last one right now as the most likely)

either way...who cares... its an attention grabing whore with no life and an aire to wreck havoc on other tribes... both former CA players that joined FF before being pushed from the game for one reason or another...

kreger

Sumner? What the hell have you been smoking? Sumner wouldn't stoop this low, he's a good player and despite the mouth he's not a twisted sad act like this dude. And since when did Kreger + Co manage to rim Sumner, twice?

DeletedUser71384

1. Potter told me that within a day or two of ELITE declaring war, Desire said she was quitting the game.
.....I have no idea why she quit playing or exactly when she quit and handed over her account to bema.

2. Within days of Ludian launching enmass she has an accident.
.....Her hospitalization was a week after Elite declared war on Cult and OT and after she handed the sitting over to someone in Elite; most likely bema. So I really doubt Ludian launching has anything to do with it. Especially since she was being sat at the time and had no idea what was going on.

3. WIthin days of that someone "mysteriously" has the account who played in W2...
.....I took this over on May 10th, over 3 weeks (22 days) after Elite declared on Cult and OT. Your idea of a 'Within few days' must be a big exaggeration compared to everyone else average idea. You always did think bigger of yourself than everyone else, but the fact remains that you are just an average man.

4. who I was responsable for rimming...
.....I said 'Kreger and Company' meaning Cult rimmed me once. I did not say it was kreger directly that did the deed.
.....Desire was never rimmed by anyone and she never hit the delete button. She received a 'permanent ban' from all worlds for calling Gareeth a few choice words.

5. who had an account in the old CA,
.....yes, a member of one of the 3 tribes that formed CA, Desire did not join until July 07 after CA killed off most of HOT in the core. She was the only surviving member of HOT in K55. I was against her joining HTW at the time since I was one of the few still attacking her.

6. was rimmed twice by cult.
..... I stated it happened only once, and not twice. I do not know how you all translate a 'maybe twice' in a 'definitely twice'.

7. Hates me enough to call me names
.....I do not HATE you. You are not worth that much effort it requires to hate, yet I do enjoy poking fun at you because you are so easy to get a rise out of. You take every little thing as a grand assault and personal attack on your perfect image. It is not so perfect now that you finally got caught doing what you accuse others doing in enemy tribes.

8. dislikes ROA enough to break treaties to attack them
.....I have no problems with ROA as a whole, yet after reading the pnp, Elite forums i wanted to see if maiday and deadly would back up their claims of taking out the sicnarf account since ROA is too cowardly to declare on Elite directly. Now that i am on my own, and still nothing from ROA, their bluff has been called. Now that kreger has declared me off limits, ROA no longer have Cult and OT to do your dirty work for you.

9. likes the attention this much to do anything for it
.....Everyone likes attention, it is just human nature. You kreger are the biggist attention hoarder of them all.

10. has a strong "red" personality with an agressive nature
.....Oh yes, you are so right, That is why i am attacking everyone verbally here on the forums and not in the game. Even my own tribal forums are just full of me going ballistic because a ticket I sent in was turned down or making public statements on the PnP complaining about said tickets and/or being banned for breaking the rules. Then acting like I am a complete angel trying to convince everyone that I am sweet and innocent of all charges.
Unlike you kreger who would never do such thing as a "red" personality with an aggressive nature. Everyone knows you would never do these things, and that it is everyone else that does.

Everyone should take a close look at kreger and see his bright and shinning personality that everyone seems blinded by his angelic glow. Yet upon a closer examination it just the sun reflecting off his bald head.

PS I stated that I would not read any IGM's or Private Messages here. I did not say i would delete all my emails sent directly to me from friends still playing this game in Cult and other tribe.

So do you still think this is DESIRE or are you way off base once again?

DeletedUser

Sumner? What the hell have you been smoking? Sumner wouldn't stoop this low, he's a good player and despite the mouth he's not a twisted sad act like this dude. And since when did Kreger + Co manage to rim Sumner, twice?

Or is it? :icon_eek: Nah, I just lurk on the forum when I'm bored. Anyway this guy looks like he's having a laugh. Collectively annoying as many people as possible at once was always an admirable endevour as far as I was concerned.