next three months...

DeletedUser65726

Same players yes, and yes the same atmosphere. Otherwise we would not dare take the DE name as it means a lot to us. And how would you know anything about the DE tribal atmosphere? You are not in DE now... and you werent even a part of the original one :icon_rolleyes:

I was there at the beginning of INW just as you change from De ;)

DeletedUser65726

and even though the V V V family are winning players can't like it in your tribe because over the past month the V V V family have barely took over a mill of your vills on that game and yet you've lost near enough 10mill over the past 3 weeks. morale isn't great is it for you on this game. Also, if you want to know, the "big 4" of your tribe, are the only ones who have lost villages against V V V in "your" tribe over the past 24 hours. xD

Very true. Dark, you have excluded most of your members. What about Karpiz? He fought a good fight against VVV members. Misstash? Shes going down with a fight, no?

gherilla

darkraven9 you are noob only becouse one reason:
you are wasting time to argue whit bicky :)

But this mean you are noob only in this forum,cant say about ingame...

darkraven9

I was there at the beginning of INW just as you change from De ;)

Trust me when I say, my friend, that INW was definitely not like DE...
BUT I will not deny the fun times INW 2 was :icon_wink:

Very true. Dark, you have excluded most of your members. What about Karpiz? He fought a good fight against VVV members. Misstash? Shes going down with a fight, no?

Karpiz was a great guy and player alike, but I think it should have been quite obvious that he has been gone from this game for some time. The same goes for our old Tribal mother MissTash.

darkraven9 you are noob only becouse one reason:
you are wasting time to argue whit bicky :)

:lol: I try to treat everybody with some respect, and yes that even means the spam machines like Bicky. I wish he werent so "lazy" to forfeit an argument like that though... pretty epic fail :icon_eek:
As for wasting time, one could say that all TW itself is a waste of time, no matter how much all of us may love it :icon_cool:

But this mean you are noob only in this forum,cant say about ingame...

aww fenks gherilla :)
There, bicky. That the proof you need that we're doing something? :lol:

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Miss tash is an easy target, Karpiz is all but dead and was a very easy target.

Darkraven is providing some resistance in K3, but I doubt he has much in the way of troops left in that area.
Fact is like darkraven said b4 95% of DE villages are on the frontline. For this reason they will eventually disappear as offence builds a lot quicker than defense, VVV has a lot of nukes. ;)

DeletedUser65726

Trust me when I say, my friend, that INW was definitely not like DE...
BUT I will not deny the fun times INW 2 was :icon_wink:

Hrmm ok, well i remember INW was pretty good, INW 2 was wicked though :)

Karpiz was a great guy and player alike, but I think it should have been quite obvious that he has been gone from this game for some time. The same goes for our old Tribal mother MissTash.

Ahh ok, fair enough. Even though Karpiz was an easy target, he was still worth mentioning :) MissTash, ahh, I wanted to know what happened to her :/ Not that active then :/

Lol gherilla, bicky has actually stopped spamming though, which is a miracle.

DeletedUser

:lol: I try to treat everybody with some respect, and yes that even means the spam machines like Bicky. I wish he werent so "lazy" to forfeit an argument like that though... pretty epic fail :icon_eek:
As for wasting time, one could say that all TW itself is a waste of time, no matter how much all of us may love it :icon_cool:

not lazy, bored.

Darkraven9 said:
aww fenks gherilla :)
There, bicky. That the proof you need that we're doing something? :lol:

from a SCI refugee?

DUMBUMCLUM

There's no use of going to the north and it's nothing to gain there.

K51/41
Vorton SCIOVA 1,80 Mio. 149 366
Mummylion SCIOVA 578.894 62 176
sdragon159 725.301 78 134

Are you sure? It's not much, but it IS better than trying to noble 3 continents away.

DeletedUser

K51/41
Vorton SCIOVA 1,80 Mio. 149 366
Mummylion SCIOVA 578.894 62 176
sdragon159 725.301 78 134

Are you sure? It's not much, but it IS better than trying to noble 3 continents away.

Those are small guys and we'll cover them all in a single operation. When you have taken villages there then you'll be complaining again. So it's better to do operations with the others.:p

DeletedUser

Well, you said yourself lazy, and now just stupid, so another fail, bicky.

ummm... ok, i'm "lazy", happy?

Darkraven9 said:
Isnt that what you are? :lol:
ummm... you REALLY don't have a clue about what happened. "oh why did all the scirna members go to HOPLOX on this game, oh i'm so worried!?"

if you're looking for a phail in this game why don't you look up the tribe "DE". let's see... loosing a war they started, dummy tribe, excludes all but four members... dictates... aha.

DeletedUser

1) daz shuts up

2) daz realises PKs will stay PKs and will not join sci ever

3) R2 manages to win the sci war

4) R2 members stop mailing me to join PKs

5) daz gets over himself

top five things that will never happen.

lol, ever heard of opinions? anyway, you sure SCI will be defeated by R2.. If R2 merges, maybe but if not, they will be rimmed.:lol:

darkraven9

ummm... ok, i'm "lazy", happy?

ummm... you REALLY don't have a clue about what happened. "oh why did all the scirna members go to HOPLOX on this game, oh i'm so worried!?"

if you're looking for a phail in this game why don't you look up the tribe "DE". let's see... loosing a war they started, dummy tribe, excludes all but four members... dictates... aha.

Yes, I am happy now :icon_twisted:

As for us failing, I could see where one could get that opinion. I dont call losing a war failing per se (as tribes like R2 certainly are not failing despite the loss in conquers), even if we did start it. I mean, if we were not 12 against hundreds of players, many much larger than us, then yes, I would call it a fail if we were still losing against VVV. But the fact that there are so few of us makes me proud. Lets put it this way, if we had the numbers of VVV then this war would have been ugly for them. But sadly, numbers alone win at times.

We're NOT a goddamm dummy tribe. I will NOT explain this again. If you would like to elaborate on how we are, I would love to hear your explanation. And if you really want a dummy tribe ReV is obvious, regardless of their performance thusfar. But you wouldnt point that out as your one of their primary buttkissers.

Lest you forget, the war isnt over... in fact, have you ever fought a real battle in your life? :icon_eek: When it comes to war, bicky, please sit down and shut up. There is absolutely nobody on this server who deserves bull from you, much less me and my friends.

DeletedUser

Yes, I am happy now :icon_twisted:

As for us failing, I could see where one could get that opinion. I dont call losing a war failing per se (as tribes like R2 certainly are not failing despite the loss in conquers), even if we did start it. I mean, if we were not 12 against hundreds of players, many much larger than us, then yes, I would call it a fail if we were still losing against VVV. But the fact that there are so few of us makes me proud. Lets put it this way, if we had the numbers of VVV then this war would have been ugly for them. But sadly, numbers alone win at times.

i know we're "debating" on these forums, but i agree that it is 12 against hundreds. they should just make it 12 on 12. :icon_rolleyes:

darkraven9 said:
We're NOT a goddamm dummy tribe. I will NOT explain this again. If you would like to elaborate on how we are, I would love to hear your explanation.

LOL, don't get moody, dummy.

darkraven9 said:
And if you really want a dummy tribe ReV is obvious, regardless of their performance thusfar. But you wouldnt point that out as your one of their primary buttkissers.

how is ReV a "dummy" tribe on that game? Yes, of course i'm one of there primary buttkissers on that game; GG and me get on like chums. :icon_eek:

And if youin fact, have you ever fought a real battle in your life? :icon_eek: When it comes to war, bicky, please sit down and shut up. There is absolutely nobody on this server who deserves bull from you, much less me and my friends.

if i hadn't i wouldn't have any ODA would i. :icon_cool: anyway, you have lots of spare nukes surely, use a few on me on that game if you want.

darkraven9

Thanks, but I have more worthy and respectable opponents to use my nukes on.

DeletedUser

fair enough. did you say opponents? i thought we had a "relation" between tribes? :| violation on this game?

Bicky, if you have a question about R2's diplomacy with any tribe you can feel free to mail leadership or post in the non-shared tribal forums. Since he's leading his tribe and feels there's no diplomacy you should probably believe him that there's not. Posting anything about our tribes markings is not acceptable however.