A tout le monde . . .

DeletedUser

/me cries

Bye Pervie and Lisa, we'll miss the both of you! :icon_sad: Oh, and gratz on Rank 1 for a second time!! See ya around, randomly... :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

/me cries

Bye Pervie and Lisa, we'll miss the both of you! :icon_sad: Oh, and gratz on Rank 1 for a second time!! See ya around, randomly... :icon_cool:

Believe you me, Devon, you shall never be finally rid of me. Not ever :icon_twisted:

:) see you next server showoff. I was watching your account with much interest, impressive stuff. Not playing too serious tho, just practice.

Ps- sort out your sleeping patterns yet?

-ell

Unfortunately, the somewhat demanding rigors of college has made me stick to a rough schedule but my sleeping pattern is as awry as it always was. Good to see you alive, ellen. I'd started to wonder whether you'd drunk yourself to a permenent stupor :icon_sad:

P.S We should work together sometime :icon_wink:

If kept reasonably casual... Drop me a mail at the time :)

Sad to see you go, i hope they wont all follow suit.

Heh, been a long time. We missed yah !
Get on MSN or Skypezorz !

To be honest I am surprised it went this long, I thought 10k points would have been enough, guess it was more about ending on a high (eg rank 1)

Actually we did hold top spot since the day we first nobled in a constant strech until the present except for 2 swatches of time each of which lasted 1-2 days (including the 10K stage).
But we did plan to quit earlier and informed Sasuke of the matter almost 2 weeks back. But then the war with =DN= started and thus the decision was delayed. Now that Chess and Gentle are firmly in the driving seat of that conflict, we both felt that it was time to attend other matters (primarily RL related ones) a bit more for a short while.

Pervis quitting yet another world, I guess most would have seen it coming, but to quit this early - you could have at least done a run for first to 1 million points.

Somewhat disappointing.

Actually I joined for the specific purpose of playing the early game (and mentioned such on these boards a couple of times). Archer settings aren't really my favourite.
In fact, I've played longer than initially planned on doing ! :lol:

As for the 1 mill mark . . . it gets kinda boring after the 5th or 6th time you reach it. :icon_confused:

@ Peasants : I haz work for you to do. Gather in the chat ! There are people to mob.

@ Everyone else : Thanks a ton for the well wishes and other niceties. I'd like to return them all in equal measure. Its nice to finally not play any account in TW for whats longer than i can say without embarassing myself :icon_redface:
I don't plan on quitting the game but can't complain about the free time neither :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Pervis, you were one of two initial reasons why I joined CHESS. Though I have not had much direct interaction with you, I hold you in the highest of regards.

DeletedUser

Heh, been a long time. We missed yah !
Get on MSN or Skypezorz !

Im on MSN frequently, just in hiding :) Geez, have people really forgotten my paranoid and antisocial ways so soon? Skype, though, kinda crashed since i got vista :icon_confused: Make sure you string me up by the ancles when you and the scot goes into action of olympic proportions.

Good game to you and your co-player by the way. I often see you doing well but actually taking the time to reach rank 1 is a shocker.

DeletedUser

as you command master but most of the peasants have been quite besides 25 and lisa

DeletedUser

o.o Even through i didn't know you Pervis it was good seeing you be rank 1 for awhile.

Michael Corleone.

as you command master but most of the peasants have been quite besides 25 and lisa
Ah, ha. The days of peasantry. I have gone on a long vacation. :icon_wink:

Sorry Master Pervis. Maybe one day, we will reunite.

DeletedUser

I can't I knew you, but I'd like to thank you. Oh my god, how amazing is this song. How. Amazing.

o_o

Seriously. You've made by day. And cost me a bunch of money on iTunes. But completely worth it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well it was a very good run whilst it lasted.

Pervis and Lisa......I honestly don't think there's two better hearted people than these two.

Lisa is the best person I've ever met on the net (Ftr, I also met my current GF on Myspace :icon_eek:), let alone TW. Such a big heart, she's always been like a mother figure for me. Told me off when I stay up till 4am on school days and whatnot. Just a great person.

I could more or less say the same thing for Pervis.

Well I know I'll see you both in Random and I look forward to it.

<3

DeletedUser

Well it was a very good run whilst it lasted.

Pervis and Lisa......I honestly don't think there's two better hearted people than these two.

Lisa is the best person I've ever met on the net (Ftr, I also met my current GF on Myspace :icon_eek:), let alone TW. Such a big heart, she's always been like a mother figure for me. Told me off when I stay up till 4am on school days and whatnot. Just a great person.

I could more or less say the same thing for Pervis.

Well I know I'll see you both in Random and I look forward to it.

<3

sweet.... nice comment..... yup both of them r adorable..... we all will miss them......

devil667

That was a bit......................Random. :icon_wink:

I wont wish you good bye, I wont wish you good luck. You should know why.

However I will say 1 thing:

Moving on is a simple thing, what it leaves behind is hard.

DeletedUser

However I will say 1 thing:

Moving on is a simple thing, what it leaves behind is hard.

You know the sleeping, feel no more pain
And the living are scarred . . . :icon_wink:

I can't I knew you, but I'd like to thank you. Oh my god, how amazing is this song. How. Amazing.

o_o

Seriously. You've made by day. And cost me a bunch of money on iTunes. But completely worth it.
Another convert :icon_cool:
Helps make it worthwhile :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Farewell pervis its been a pleasure reading your PnP, hope real life serves you well, come back soon we need more drama <3 :icon_twisted:.

And farewell to you lisa, i'll miss your forum smexyness D:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Honestly, I send one fake and he gets all huffy :p

Have fun Pervis, enjoy Real Life i hear they haz cookiez