Half price nobles? Maybe get a poll going.

DeletedUser

Heh pretty sure I have been asking for cheaper nobles on w5 for ages :p Seriously, anybody that votes against this needs to rethink things majorly... The world is boring/slow enough as it is... we NEED something like this to actually make things interesting again

DeletedUser

I'm all for it, but I don't think it will change any attitude's. Basically the players that currently noble will noble twice as fast and the ones that don't noble now still won't noble. The price of nobles is only a problem for the players that actually noble. In other words I think the world will be just as boring as it is now.

gherilla

yes,but the players t5hat actualy noble will have enogh nobles to noble the players that dont do nothing :).
So those players will be forced to be more active,at least to defend themself

Nyxx

Reaction score
from here

When I posted that I hadn't decided on what formula to use to make the choice fair for everyone. Now I do have now, it will only affect worlds that meet the criteria we've set up in a nifty little formula, for now that's worlds 1-4

:(

DeletedUser18695

Ahh funny, I wondered why my Pm was ignored, pretty unprofessional I think :/, ty for the info Nyxx.

DeletedUser

i would like to know what formula they used to decide this !!

is it total world enoublement? if so we can all stop nobling for a week to get this down
and if its players number we can always bush some players to delete acount from freeken boredom

how does an un opened world gets it

"There will be a vote on world 39, 1 week from the opening of the world, to see if players want to play with half priced packets."

while a 2y+ world dont !!!!!

DeletedUser

will be good for the large players and good for smaller tribes. rev might actually be able to conquer sciova in a week!

DeletedUser

This is pretty much a must in my opinion. That or everybody will continue quitting.

DeletedUser18695

Half priced Nobles Vote!

Basically the vote is for half priced packets, meaning a packet will cost half of the current price. A village with maxed resources will be able to store 26 instead of 13 packets. This does not affect how many packets it costs for the actual noble.

This vote will be open for the next 5 days. If this goes through as a YES, with a majority vote then we will implement on June 10th. We don't want anyone to be surprised when they store packets on the 8th and then realize that they could have waited two days and stored twice as much.

If this does go through, please plan accordingly, we will make a final announcement in 5 days with your decision!

Go to Settings then Click Surveys, and chose the open poll. Every vote counts, make sure you get your entire tribe to vote! We want to ensure that we are not changing something that will negatively affect half the server. With that said, we will only implement the setting if the vote passes with a two-thirds majority.

Your Tribalwars Team
» Continue

I win!!!! :D:D:D

DeletedUser

when it says packets it means coins right?

of course i voted "yes" hands down lol:icon_razz:
let the nobling begin:lol:

DeletedUser18695

when it says packets it means coins right?

of course i voted "yes" hands down lol:icon_razz:
let the nobling begin:lol:

Yes packets, that msg was the standard msg for like W1 ect, they forgot to change it, who cares :p.

Everyone should vote yes, I wana know who the 4 that said no are and I want reasons :p.

DeletedUser

its seven that have voted "no" so far:icon_razz:
i think its semi inactive players that dont wanrt to get nobled fast lol

DeletedUser

Don't get pissy with the ones who say no... After all, change can be a tough thing for people to handle.