Who's joining and what tribe?

DeletedUser

*takes hat*
Put your bet in this hat everyone..

55064729.JPG

Sas vs Free-eek.

DeletedUser

Free-eek, can we do it as soon as we get 2 vills? I've never played with packets and I'm not too familiar with these settings. Nor am I taking the world too seriously, and wont play it with full activity. No excuses ofcourse, it's just a little friendly competition :icon_smile:

I have no problem with this, it will just change my approach to the world. A battle with 2 villages is far different then one with 5.

But if we're close enough you're on. I have no interest in a 20+ hour apart battle at the 2 village point.

Packets are fun, you'll like them though the strategy part of them comes once noble trains are being frequently used. You can really hamper someone's growth at about the 5-10 village point with the right methods and piss them off at the later stages as well when they lose several hundred packets to take a village just to lose it again.

DeletedUser66425

Humm looks like w39 is going to be interesting! I'm in! Now where to go!?

AWKD

I am attempting to reunite many great players from worlds 3, 4, 5 and 26. Should I be successful the tribe should be very dangerous with old-school players mixed with new. Contact me vis PM or Skype for any questions.

I would love to see a tribe with Onaryc and Free-eek and Litwol and etc. LOL Gonna be Fun!

DeletedUser

hmm free-eek adn sas thats a great fight make sure u guys join at the same minute/sec xD

DeletedUser

I am attempting to reunite many great players from worlds 3, 4, 5 and 26. Should I be successful the tribe should be very dangerous with old-school players mixed with new. Contact me vis PM or Skype for any questions.

I would love to see a tribe with Onaryc and Free-eek and Litwol and etc. LOL Gonna be Fun!
I may be wrong, but I believe they're committed to tribes already. Good luck with yours though.

AWKD

I may be wrong, but I believe they're committed to tribes already. Good luck with yours though.

Still working behind then scenes the world has yet to start so we will see wish I could have all the commitments I am seeking and put out a list right now but it will come anyone who played world 3, 4, 5, or 26 would understand the talent I am working to put together.

DeletedUser

I'll mostlikely be joining this world w/ my one man tribe:icon_wink:

Any suggestions for a starting location?

Michael Corleone.

Then you wouldn't be one man tribes anymore you'd all be in-- oh I see. Nevermind.
I don't mean we all unite into 1 Tribe. We must unite against those big bad premades. :icon_razz::icon_razz:

Nudist

Mmmmmhmmmmmmmmmmmmmm w00t reloaded :icon_cool: How many old schoolers do you have at the moment?

DeletedUser

join SE :p

hey SSA how have you been? haven't spoken to you since W25:icon_eek:

Heyo

I been good, decided to come play for a little while since i have more spare time now. u?

:icon_confused: SE or NW?

DeletedUser

who the hell would admit to being lead by sp.ag :lol:

oh wait . . . . :icon_cry:

/me tries to forget about W14