Farewell Tropicalpenquin/Welcome Old Skool!

DeletedUser

As many of you may have noticed we've been tossed like a hot potato yet again. So.. I would like to take this opportunity to welcome our latest mod for the few days he/she decides to grace us with his/her optomistic attitude about how long they'll be staying :lol:

So.. without any further delay.. WELCOME OLD SKOOL!!!

Oh.. and goodbye as well if I don't catch you before you vanish :)

Wilky1992

Hey, tropicalpenguin owes me 1million prem points, I took his bet :icon_rolleyes: xD

Edit: OT - Welcome Old Skool, hopefully, you have enough nerve to stay here, unlike the others :)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Bye tropicalpenguin, Ty for the infraction. ;/

welcome old skool, enjoy your short stay. :)

DUMBUMCLUM

Wow, the idiot gives me a rediculous infraction and loses his job the next..

DeletedUser

Ah well =/

Welcome, OS.
If you last at least a week here, you'll probably have beaten the record.

Still, don't let that discourage you. Best of luck, kiddo.

DeletedUser

Pfft, it's been over 12 hours with no reply. He's probably already done with us.

DeletedUser

I'm not sure.. is there a doctor in the house? Anyone trained in the art of pulse checking?

DeletedUser

Yeah.. we had a great run, too bad it was never meant to last Old Skool. We'll miss you so much! Best wishes to wherever you go next :)

gherilla

and now we have an new mod,but who`s counting...

Welcome I guess

DUMBUMCLUM

I wish we could have like a mod counter or something in the corner of the screen. It would be above 30 by now if such a thing existed.

DeletedUser

careometerlo128569670628949413.jpg

Welcome I guess?
Learn about w5 forums quickly, we need our freedom, be fair & not overzealous or these forums will die yet again, and I doubt anybody is going to care enough like several of us have in the past, to bring them back yet again for another mod to destroy them. No offence meant, I'm sure you'll do fine after a while, just take it easy ;)

DeletedUser

hiy hiy there. Lift your glasses to that one. Welcome to Dante's special level.