VVV VS DE/RS/Whatever

DeletedUser

a bicky is short for biscuit, well i thought it were at the time. :)

DeletedUser

I dont believe Darkraven is or was stacked in the K3 area. I sent 2 nukes to every village, He was able to kill off a good portion, but it left him with little troops in K3 and I dont think we should have any issues cleaning up whats left in K3. I believe that he was able to kill nukes off by moving his defence around.

I havent been sending any nukes to k4 area. Cant say much about whats happening there.

KingBaldwin

man! it figures my days in vvv+ were filled with an overwhelmimg sense of intitilment that i never capitilized on while i was there.it was such a dominate movement corordinated by syrinx that i never knew how good i had it.i wish like hell i had my original account,,,the northeast would be mine and al7ermans now

The Roman Empire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
can't blame him...

I can and I do, He was talking about declaring war and he said he knew he might not survive it, but now you flee ... You should have stayed and fight to the end, which will still come for you I am sure, I don't think V V V will let you go :)

DeletedUser

Oh, my old topic is still here, got busy a while back. Often when people scream to much then something need to happen. Smaller tribes belives that they have created themself. They doesn't seem to understand that they're allowed to be created as a stone in someones plan. We all know enough and we don't care as long things aren't denied. There's always someone behind the stage, people fail to realize that.

We all know what stacking is, we all know what allies are as well. Tools, friends, enemies, future enemies are something that is included in whatever plan you make.

When a player got 30k each, and the rest of the frontlines do got support as well then it's called stacking. Specially when another tribe villages are empty.:lol:

darkraven9

So why Run away Darkraven9 ?

Because V V V's might and battle finesse was sooooo scary :icon_neutral:

I had a few very close friends leave, nothing more. DE cant exist now, so things are moving on. I am loyal only to SCIOVA Refugee? Tell that to R2/V V V+.

Dont worry about me, I'll be fine. You of all people should know that we make decisions for reasons.

Last edited:

The Roman Empire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
It can't exist now? So what about those members you left behind, they where just your tools to hit the V V V family?

I am not here to talk about R2/V V V+, but about you :D

darkraven9 said:
Dont worry about me, I'll be fine. You of all people should know that we make decisions for reasons.
Was this directed to me? If it was, what do you mean with that?

darkraven9

It can't exist now? So what about those members you left behind, they where just your tools to hit the V V V family?

I am not here to talk about R2/V V V+, but about you :D

Was this directed to me? If it was, what do you mean with that?

Of course a few were tools to hurt the VVV family. Every tribe has account sits :icon_rolleyes: It cant exist now because most of the players who fought for it are not here any longer. I thought that at least has been clear for a while. Clearly I overestimated people's observations. Of course it was directed at you. I thought you would realize that we all have reasons and goals for our decisions, but maybe I guessed wrong about your logic... I guess there are lots of people left in this world with brawn... but definitely not the brains :D

The Roman Empire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I iz stupid, I dos nod understant whaat yoo say. Dont haz brains.

Oh my god, every tribe has account sits? And how would it come that most are not there anymore .. you where stupid/brave enough to declare war on the V V V family but you look weak now you have run to SCIOVA.

And about my logic and observations, I do have some problems with interpreting what people are saying (Due my first Language is not English ..)

darkraven9

I iz stupid, I dos nod understant whaat yoo say. Dont haz brains.

Oh my god, every tribe has account sits? And how would it come that most are not there anymore .. you where stupid/brave enough to declare war on the V V V family but you look weak now you have run to SCIOVA.

And about my logic and observations, I do have some problems with interpreting what people are saying (Due my first Language is not English ..)

:lol: Dont pull the foreign language card so someone chastises me for poking at your english, I never mentioned it. You should be able to state yourself logically and understand my points, if you cant it isnt my problem.

Clearly, you are not someone I can have an intelligent conversation with. I will do my best though to bear with you.

Yes, every tribe has account sits, excluding probably 1337 and ReV. But I assume you know what I mean and I hope you see that point.

It would come that most are not there anymore because you can only stay red for so long or sit an account for a certain time. Some were completely isolated and were nobled. Thats how they are not there anymore.

I was proud to declare war on VVV some months ago, but as my close friends I fought with are now gone I would rather choose to make myself worthy to those who deserve it rather than fight alone, which I have been doing for quite some time. I daresay VVV will possibly still launch attacks on me, so I wouldnt worry about me being scared and running away, after all what am I running from? VVV? Im not running... what am I running to? Support? Last I checked SCIOVA and VVV are allies, so I know better to demand something that isnt the least bit guaranteed. TRE, I know exactly the options VVV has for me and none of them bother me in the slightest. If I were you I would not care too much... after all your arent VVV...arent you? :icon_eek:

drxavier

I can and I do, He was talking about declaring war and he said he knew he might not survive it, but now you flee ... You should have stayed and fight to the end, which will still come for you I am sure, I don't think V V V will let you go :)

Umm... this does seem a strange statement against one player fleeing , as its been said already....
R2 crumbles and the R2 leet squad flee (save their skins) and I mean regroup to TSE and VVV+ obviously, one rule for one player and one rule for other players.... nice, I like the consistency here in the forums.

DeletedUser

:Yes, every tribe has account sits, excluding probably 1337 and ReV.

account sitting??? Isn't that where you log off and let someone else play for you? Seriously who does that, and who would want to....

DeletedUser

Umm... this does seem a strange statement against one player fleeing , as its been said already....
R2 crumbles and the R2 leet squad flee (save their skins) and I mean regroup to TSE and VVV+ obviously, one rule for one player and one rule for other players.... nice, I like the consistency here in the forums.

Who said he condoned or supported R2 players moving to TSE or VVV? Getting ahead of yourself a bit on the cocky smug attitude aren't you? As if using R2 to combat ReV PnP wasn't lame enough..

The Roman Empire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
:lol: Dont pull the foreign language card so someone chastises me for poking at your english, I never mentioned it. You should be able to state yourself logically and understand my points, if you cant it isnt my problem.

I never said you where poking at my English, I was just saying I sometimes have a hard time interpretting what people say, And no, It has not your problem. So If I misunderstood anything, you can always say so.

Clearly, you are not someone I can have an intelligent conversation with. I will do my best though to bear with you.
Oh, I suppose I should Thank you now?

Yes, every tribe has account sits, excluding probably 1337 and ReV. But I assume you know what I mean and I hope you see that point.
No I am stupid, explain it to me ... Remember, I haz No Brainz.

TRE, I know exactly the options VVV has for me and none of them bother me in the slightest. If I were you I would not care too much... after all your arent VVV...arent you? :icon_eek:

You can see for yourself that I am not in V V V. You said it yourself, V V V and SCIOVA are allies, However I am having a war with SCIOVA so ... :)

And if they don't bother you, why not stick with those people of DE who are left. Or are they all account sits so you can continue to hit V V V members?:p