I'm back

DeletedUser

huh hey krakkan, last time i saw you iBan was slowly falling into the ground.

never thought anyone could mess up with that much talent in one tribe. GJ :D

DeletedUser

huh hey krakkan, last time i saw you iBan was slowly falling into the ground.

never thought anyone could mess up with that much talent in one tribe. GJ :D

Yeah, I logged on for 10mins whilst being on holiday to see the tribe crumbling! Way to go haha :D

DeletedUser

I think Growler would be a better name:

Carlyle%20Scottish%20Ale.jpg

DeletedUser

Sure, but only if you take your head out of your ass and stop acting all high and mighty. I was making a point about a previous post AND defending the original poster. I believe logically, that fits this thread in two ways.
I'm not acting high and mighty so stop that bullshit with me. Ok? I was simply making a better point than you were, one by correcting you and secondly by staying on topic.
Let's just say that your post needs more words to be on topic just like her does in order not to brake the forums rules.

darkx

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Nice to see Onaryc still around.

It's me, (Krakkan) just dropping back in TW, I remember when there were only two worlds to this game.

May stick around for a bit, so hello to those who remember me, and the newer people who have joined since, glad to meet you.

Welcome back krakk! Remember me? ;)

AWKD

So when I was in process of attempting to put together my tribe of old-school world 3,4,5 players I contacted Grawler. I do not know about w12 as I had left the game and did not return til w26 but I considered Grawler in that elite class of players from what I had seen of him then and think he cen be that again. If you ever have to lead a powerful successful tribe or have any sort extremely successful account in TWars the scrutiny will come. I dont know the circumstances around w12 and dont care to but I would just say that be careful throwing rocks as many have proven to truly live in glass houses. I wish Grawler success and I hope he uses the negativity and critical views as fuel to his fire. Gotta love a story of redemption.

Just my thoughts

Last edited:

DeletedUser

When I was 16 I remember doing some stupid things. Once I was even arrested by the police. I learned my lesson right away, and I would like to think that I'm a decent person now a days. The point is people make stupid mistakes, and they make poor choices. Especially when they're young and don't have a fully developed set of morals.

This isn't an excuse for him, or an endorsement of his actions. I do believe he is sorry, and he has apologized. But the simple fact of the matter is that he can't take back what he has done. And I would feel sorry for you if you are they type of person that can never forgive.

@ Shadowfog

Here is a tip for you: If you are going to take the politically correct, high and mighty route with your argument you really shouldn't use the same tactics you're accusing your opponent of :)

EDIT:

Oh yeah, and welcome back Grawler ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

ps.. A mod, no matter what world they post in, still has the mod tag next to their name; therefore they are still obligated to their duties and act in a appropriate manner and that means not acting immature and flaming people. They are suppost to set an example.

Arent you a mod? Arent you suppost to be setting an example but instead you choose to flame someone. In my opinion you should not be a mod for these actions.

The mod standards are pathetic compared to what they used to be.

Define flaming. Flaming. It's attacking a person directly using nasty insults. I didn't commit an infractable offence, wasn't off topic. I didn't use real life insults and try to personally attack people. He has been proven a perpetual liar when it comes to tribalwars. He cheated on an online game, and in my eyes, it takes a certain kinda person to stoop down to that level. The fact he lied about it and tried to create some façade of him being all innocent is what really makes me not want to forgive him. Why would I accept an apology over the internet from someone who has lied so blatantly in the past? It's pretty evident to me he was trying to save his public image.

DeletedUser

Define flaming. Flaming. It's attacking a person directly using nasty insults. I didn't commit an infractable offence, wasn't off topic. I didn't use real life insults and try to personally attack people. He has been proven a perpetual liar when it comes to tribalwars. He cheated on an online game, and in my eyes, it takes a certain kinda person to stoop down to that level. The fact he lied about it and tried to create some façade of him being all innocent is what really makes me not want to forgive him. Why would I accept an apology over the internet from someone who has lied so blatantly in the past? It's pretty evident to me he was trying to save his public image.

Wow - Simple solution to this situation, eh?

Don't forgive him. Done and over.

I mean, wholly hell guys. Some of you like Grawler, and evidently, some of you seem to want to immaturely make it known that you don't like him. Are the comments really needed? If you don't like him, move along to the next thread on your list of topics to troll around on and keep your mouth shut - They are not not necessary here, but by the looks of it, very few people care the slightest about your little tiffs with him.

Grawler - Looking forward to working alongside you, mate. PWNY has got your back, so just ignore these prudes and get ready to have some fun.

AWKD

You should act and conduct yourself in an more refined manner. I honestly have no clue who you are and as result could care less what you have to say but because you have taken it apon yourself to seek out the responsibility of moderator than maybe you should display some maturity and dignity in your conduct/posts in the main public forum.

DeletedUser

Shadowfog

Here is a tip for you: If you are going to take the politically correct, high and mighty route with your argument you really shouldn't use the same tactics you're accusing your opponent of

How was what i was saying High and mighty? Your obviously grasping at straws to try flame me here and its failing miserably.

He sayed he'd changed and then immediatly starts calling someone a homosexual in a very derogative manner, not knowing their gender at all, just to try get a hit at them.
I fail to see how calling him a "jackass" can be compared with the word he used.

Thanks for making an idiotic comment.

I remember this quite well. I commented on the Drawves PnP. You told me not to post if I have nothing nice to say and to not post criticism without adding a foundation to it. It is funny how one can contradict their self so easily.

Now, quit being a hypocrite and listen to your own advice.

How humerous, your basing your argument on the dwarves thread and i thought we finished with that bicker, no?

You sayed the PnP was fail, i sayed if you have no constructive criticism to add to the PnP don't just simply agree with someone elses post and nothing more. The constructive criticism i am giving is don't make comments like "i've changed" before making comments that prove you haven't changed at all.

I fail to see how that compares to this post?

1. This player has been accused of previously being a liar, cheat and a down right petty person whereas the the dwarves haven't had any negative history, to add onto that this is a post to say "I'm back" the dwarves was an intro pnp to say "We're here".
2. Unlike this player the dwarves didn't start trying to cuss at players if they got irritated and then make petty counterarguments.

So yes quit being a pest and trying to clutch at straws to troll me.

DeletedUser

Arent you a mod? Arent you suppost to be setting an example but instead you choose to flame someone. In my opinion you should not be a mod for these actions.

The mod standards are pathetic compared to what they used to be.

If you see the screenie wallin set up, thats an elder mod flaming the same player in question for past actions so whatever the standards are, they havent changed.,

also moderators are only required to be neutral in worlds they moderate.

DeletedUser

How was what i was saying High and mighty? Your obviously grasping at straws to try flame me here and its failing miserably.

He sayed he'd changed and then immediatly starts calling someone a homosexual in a very derogative manner, not knowing their gender at all, just to try get a hit at them.
I fail to see how calling him a "jackass" can be compared with the word he used.

Thanks for making an idiotic comment.

Okay Shadowfog, here is what you said..

Oh he doesnt seem ignorant, and it doesnt seem krakken has changed his ways with his bad choice of language.

Grow up and don't call him a homosexual in a derogative manner

Obviously making your comment to flame him for using a 'bad choice of language' for insulting a person who insulted him. In my mind if you're going to criticize somebody for their bad language, you are taking high road because obviously it means you're not going to resort to the same low tactics in an argument... but you did, see how that works?

Oh, and if you don't know how calling a person a jackass (or idiot) for that matter compares to calling them a 'fag' or any other derogatory word, let me be the one to tell you that the are all insults. Trying to assign a severity level to each, saying one is worse then the other doesn't change this fact.

But I understand Shadowfog, you're really just mad because I disagreed with you in another thread.... so I forgive you.

DeletedUser

I read this thread till the second page then I noticed the posts were getting longer, from sentences to paragraphs so I just got lazy. Now since this is a forum, I believe I have the right to comment as well ^.^ Don't worry, I'll be nice.

I don't know much about Grawler, but I believe that every person deserves as many chances as it takes for them to improve themselves. He is trying isn't he? Many members here and on other worlds and forums which we play, are way worse than him (or at least some people here make him look bad) and I don't see them get flamed as he did. He tried to start a new fresh page with a smile on his face. I see no reason for him to get flamed as he was only making a regular post, in the right section with friendly words.
He appologized in the past and I see a mod flaming him? =S I don't care if I get infracted but that is completely stupid and idiotic, not just by this moderator, but by the other moderartors if they see this and let it go by without at least doing something about it.

As a moderator, you shouldn't flame, nor do something that is close to flaming! You intended, and wanted to flame him but as a moderator, you couldn't because you know you would lose your powers. Now, for the flame bit. I'll just go around telling one person that he is an idiot for a foolish action in the past, the other is a stupid maniac for leading his tribe into chaos. You don't expect the word flaming to be define accuratly through your previous words.

I just hope that everyone gives Grawler a chance to improve himself and make up to the bad he did in the past.

I don't really know you Graw, but welcome back ;)

DeletedUser

Regardless of what I feel on the matter, I think its worth pointing out that Grawler did apologize only after it was proven that he cheated and that he lied to his own tribe to cover his tracks and then lied to the forum to cover his tracks.

It was an admission made after every face saving and responsibility avoiding option was exhausted (and he tried them all as is well documented in those threads).
So people should not focus on the fact that he apologized so much due that apology being practically a co-erced one and even so he tried to deny lying about cheating to his own tribe in that apology. He also tried to claim in his apology that he didnt know that was cheating and it was an accidental error.
Both those claims were obviously proven wrong (i.e. he knew exactly what he was doing + lied to his tribemates in circular + everyone else on forums)

Thats just a history lesson though I don't really mind either way.
The game loses too many old players too quickly.
And every world needs its villians.
Grawlers return just adds to an already colourful cast on this server.

And the other thing I think everyone seems to focus on is the conduct expected of a Mod.
A mod is only a mod (and thus an expected role model) in the forum he moderates due to the fact that he has extra privileges only on that world specific forum. Everywhere else he's a regular poster.

DeletedUser

Okay Shadowfog, here is what you said..

Obviously making your comment to flame him for using a 'bad choice of language' for insulting a person who insulted him. In my mind if you're going to criticize somebody for their bad language, you are taking high road because obviously it means you're not going to resort to the same low tactics in an argument... but you did, see how that works?

Oh, and if you don't know how calling a person a jackass (or idiot) for that matter compares to calling them a 'fag' or any other derogatory word, let me be the one to tell you that the are all insults. Trying to assign a severity level to each, saying one is worse then the other doesn't change this fact.

But I understand Shadowfog, you're really just mad because I disagreed with you in another thread.... so I forgive you.

Stupidity and ignorance has been redefined.

Oh so because i find using the word "fag" to be highly inappropraite means i'm taking the high road? How odd i seem to have been given a glimpse at who is flaming me behind the computer screen. No i sayed he was a jackass, thats a term used to say someone is rude, obnoxious and can be used to call them stupid, highly different to the word fag really.

Ok so its an insult, wewp? There is levels and a large difference between the twos severity, you obviously can't comprehend this or are clutching at straws to try flame me as i've sayed previously. So its okay for someone to call another a douche and you call them stupid for example? No it isn't, your argument is quite weak, obviously your going to insult someone and call them foolish, stupid or just petty for having to resort to using that term against someone, so thanks for making a completely useless point.

I've never really seen you disagree with me on other threads, you don't even come up on my radar ^^.

DeletedUser

I'm wondering if you even read what I wrote... no matter :) And for the record, if you believe I was trying to flame you shadowfog you are mistaken, I was just trying to help you by giving you a tip ;) And I hardly see how making points counter to yours constitutes as flaming.

But go ahead, fling your insults at people if it makes you feel better. Hardly the behavior I would expect from a leader of tribe such as yours. But I guess that's justified right? As long as you're on the side of the majority, or perhaps just as long as you have that sense of superiority correct?

Therin

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Welcome back Krakken. Your exploits on 12 have not been forgotten, however just ignore the haters.

Good luck.