is there any way?

DeletedUser

i have played this in the past and despite my best efforts i got pwned. i just want to build a city and see how far my city can get without being invaded within my first week out.
is there anyway to play and negotiate a way to get guards of a sort?
i can pay in resources on a regular basis. but i don' want to do it in such a way that would cripple me.:icon_neutral:

AWKD

Not sure how serious to take you but regardless I would say maybe you should build troops and defend yourself instead of trying to build up your village. No matter what I say you have opened yourself up to alot of flaming and it will come.

DeletedUser

Not sure how serious to take you but regardless I would say maybe you should build troops and defend yourself instead of trying to build up your village. No matter what I say you have opened yourself up to alot of flaming and it will come.
i am aware that i will be attacked relentlessly for this plea of help. thank you for your honesty. i am completely honest in this, the last time i played i had an impressive force built up but nonetheless in about 6 hours i was hit by about thirty waves of 10k+ troops. i lost a 6k point city in the time it took for me to go to work and get back home.

DeletedUser

I don't think anyone's gonna be pwning anyone else in the first week. Or two.

If y'want some advice, feel free to mail me in-game under this alias. But other'n that, I don't think you're going to have too many people offering their troops to you right now, if that's what you're after... troop count stats are quite low, thanks to a hellish BP.

DeletedUser

um..... i hope i don't get attacked and nobled. i only have 1 village. i need it.... lolz.
how exactly can u noble a village. i mean how many attacks do u need and how much does a noble cost and do u just send them out?

MAIL ME!!

DeletedUser

um..... i hope i don't get attacked and nobled. i only have 1 village. i need it.... lolz.
how exactly can u noble a village. i mean how many attacks do u need and how much does a noble cost and do u just send them out?

MAIL ME!!
not to be harsh, but FAIL

DeletedUser

Alexis12:

It all depends how far is your target. Nobles take down loyalty from 20-35. It depends. Ussualy it's the best to have a so called noble train - 4 noblemen at once. Then you send them with second by second.

But if you have only 1 - you need to know that loyalty goes up every hour for 2. So you need to calculate how many attacks you need.

DeletedUser

hmmm, I wish I could get some protection too, my troops seem to always run away before my incomings hit and they carry away all my resources with them :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser62651

Alexis12:

It all depends how far is your target. Nobles take down loyalty from 20-35. It depends. Ussualy it's the best to have a so called noble train - 4 noblemen at once. Then you send them with second by second.

But if you have only 1 - you need to know that loyalty goes up every hour for 2. So you need to calculate how many attacks you need.

I want to make some corrections to your statement:

1. If you send 4 noblemans at once, they will lower loyalty as 1 nobleman. Actual noble train is at least 4 attacks containing noble man (1), and a clearing force in front of them (or maybe with the first noble)

2. In this world loyalty goes up by 1 for every hour, since it is speed 1 world.

DeletedUser

ICV.. you gotta find it.. all the best players know the whereabouts, its kinda a inside tactic.. a little cheat if you will.. tell me. do you have premium? mail me ingame and ill reveal all..

DeletedUser

LOL inside tactic? its called a noble train and there are very public guides to as to how its done Right here on the external forums. Its an "inside tactic" for those who fail to take the time to read( ironic considering this is a reading game.) also you dont need PA to perform a noble Train.
It is not cheating. its called "Opera Brower Settings"

DeletedUser

LOL inside tactic? its called a noble train and there are very public guides to as to how its done Right here on the external forums. Its an "inside tactic" for those who fail to take the time to read( ironic considering this is a reading game.) also you dont need PA to perform a noble Train.

^^totally misses point.

DeletedUser

Missed point... And anyone can send a noble train... It's how you set the train up that makes it count... If the train is cut in half, poor offensive guy lol...

DeletedUser

ICV.. you gotta find it.. all the best players know the whereabouts, its kinda a inside tactic.. a little cheat if you will.. tell me. do you have premium? mail me ingame and ill reveal all..
Hey Wolver, I don't think this group is as smart as our bunch, which is really saying something. I think the ICV might just be a little too sophisticated for them to comprehend, although I do admire your willingness to teach these poor, uneducated players.

@Raedrin - Try TribalHugs.net

DeletedUser

Hey Wolver, I don't think this group is as smart as our bunch, which is really saying something. I think the ICV might just be a little too sophisticated for them to comprehend, although I do admire your willingness to teach these poor, uneducated players.

@Raedrin - Try TribalHugs.net

Lol I'm glad we have such epic players as neighbors :icon_rolleyes:

*bows*

DeletedUser

Lol I'm glad we have such epic players as neighbors :icon_rolleyes:

*bows*
I didn't say we were epic, just that we have a step up in knowing this, to put it Wolver's way, "inside tactic." :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I didn't say we were epic, just that we have a step up in knowing this, to put it Wolver's way, "inside tactic." :icon_wink:

Whatever you guys are epic ;p Lol

Wolver666 is fun to get along with ;p

DeletedUser

You don't know Wolver at all then

He is the dark side I know... he offered me cookies... He told me :
darkside2-thumb.gif

So I did... lol I even got someone from ~MK~ pissed at me... I is scared... I have yet to get my cookies >.<