Rate the Top 10ish Tribes

DeletedUser

Ok ok I wuvs you too :icon_cool: But mr.c is my husband after all..

Uhh on topic: InDis! FTW :icon_biggrin:
Off course you lubs me mostest (your profile says so :icon_wink:)

And while I'm fully confident that ID is the one of the best tribes, if not the best in this world, I do think that Random stands the best chance to beat us, and I think that if it is to be resolved through war, I think it'll happen early on in the world.

Oh and by the way, the little midget the took our tag hostage went grey, so InDis is back up for grabs. Would be weird though since we are already known as ID on the world forums.

DeletedUser

Off course you lubs me mostest (your profile says so :icon_wink:)

And while I'm fully confident that ID is the one of the best tribes, if not the best in this world, I do think that Random stands the best chance to beat us, and I think that if it is to be resolved through war, I think it'll happen early on in the world.

Oh and by the way, the little midget the took our tag hostage went grey, so InDis is back up for grabs. Would be weird though since we are already known as ID on the world forums.

ID sounds better in my opinion. To be honest I had thought you guys were ID before the world even opened.

But yeah our members took it upon themselves to be truly random and snagged a bunch of tags at world start while they waited for us to join. Those ugly cousins over at Kiwi still havent released the tag. Nublets the lot of them :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I originally took ID, but then was informed that the tag was InDis... Meh... Whatever the circumstances, my position was trash, so I deleted the account... :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

ID sounds better in my opinion. To be honest I had thought you guys were ID before the world even opened.

But yeah our members took it upon themselves to be truly random and snagged a bunch of tags at world start while they waited for us to join. Those ugly cousins over at Kiwi still havent released the tag. Nublets the lot of them :p
Misread that at first and thought you were saying that you thought ID sounded like a better tribe than Random. Lol

But yea, I believe we really planned on InDis. Our skype channel had that name, and some members, like myself, put InDis in their signature. Others did put ID in their signature though, so maybe the idea sprung from that?

And compared to you, most anyone seems a nublet now don't they?

DeletedUser

1. Random - One of the best tribes, if wasn't the best..
  2. D3TH - another decent tribe
  3. UN44 - no idea
  4. Kiwi. - good tribe, obviously top 10 tribe
  5. Void - good tribe also
  6. ~WB~ - No idea
  7. RAW - no idea
  8. LOST - no idea
  9. [DD] - from w8 I think, 1st on w8. So I think they will do well
  10. *D* - no idea
  11. Relent - no idea
  12. Phenix - no idea
  13. TRYOUT - no idea
  14. ID - my tribe :)
  15. Bright - no idea
  16. Turkey - no idea
  17. DARK4H - no idea
  18. FURY - no idea
  19. KARMA - no idea
  20. ~TDF~ - no idea
However, this is my opinion. So maybe right or maybe wrong :)

DeletedUser

I like .United.'s opinion.

I want to say that ~WB~ shows potential, but their profile is a bit overdone.

I haven't checked out the others

Moo? Should totally be on that list by the way, they deserve it even if they are 22 currently.

Clur

Don't quite get the idea of 'deserving' to be in the top 20 at this point in the world. No one has done anything to merit 'deserving' to be in the top 20 so far as its far too early in the world. Player profile and forum personality don't actually mean very much when you have incoming attacks. You can pointwhore or recruit all you like, but until you've actually faced a test it doesn't really say very much. And that goes for the likes of the No1 tribe as much as the No22 tribe.

DeletedUser

Don't quite get the idea of 'deserving' to be in the top 20 at this point in the world. No one has done anything to merit 'deserving' to be in the top 20 so far as its far too early in the world. Player profile and forum personality don't actually mean very much when you have incoming attacks. You can pointwhore or recruit all you like, but until you've actually faced a test it doesn't really say very much. And that goes for the likes of the No1 tribe as much as the No22 tribe.
True, but I think united was looking more at the roster than points or anything else. The ones that he put "deserve to be in the top 10" have good, well known players who are known for being highly ranked in other worlds. So the expectations are high for them in this world, and its not surprising that they are already ranked where they are.

DeletedUser

I agree, no one has done anything yet to meriting their stay.

Last edited by a moderator: