V V V vs. SCI

wigsplitter

quite a hollow threat, that you will rim me. even if i wasn't active, it would take you a year to take my villages. Good luck on that endeavor.

DeletedUser

There's something eerie about this topic... SCI leaders are posting out of sheer spite, but they've been saying little about the war going on. I feel that there is an astounding amount of pressure building up on their side, and they're venting it.

It's freaking me out a bit :icon_confused:
What could be going on in each of their heads? :icon_eek:

Ok here is how the war is going in June, I believe most of these are ex R2 who jumped into new tribes:

Side 1:
Tribes: SCIR0S
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: R2-TRU V V V+ ~TSE~ 1337
Players:

Timeframe: 01/06/2009 00:00:00 to 24/06/2009 23:59:59

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 521
Side 2: 133

DeletedUser

so Daftwager, you're now admitting V V V+ are warring and with SCIR0S too.

DeletedUser

He's just tryin to hide the fact that 1337 is surrounded and winning by tossing us in with other tribes. That's really their only option other than actually taking more villages of ours than we do of theirs.. and that's just not gonna happen. Psst, daft, check the title, there's a thread for 1337's warstats already.

I mean.. if yer gonna make a combined thingy you should just use the 'wars of the world' thread as the conflict involves almost every tribe. R2 added Sciova and PKs to their stats and then removed Sciova when they said it wasn't war, and removed PKs when they said they didn't want to be seen together in public with you.

DeletedUser

so Daftwager, you're now admitting V V V+ are warring and with SCIR0S too.

I have written this at least 3 times so why not again:

I wrote the VVV Family and told them that we don't recognize the ex R2 members as being part of the Alliance/NAP and that SCIR0S would continue to attack.

Now assuming the attacks on SCIOVA continue and there is no Diplomatic resolution then our Council is prepared to extend the above statement beyond just the ex R2 members.

DeletedUser

He's just tryin to hide the fact that 1337 is surrounded and winning by tossing us in with other tribes. That's really their only option other than actually taking more villages of ours than we do of theirs.. and that's just not gonna happen. Psst, daft, check the title, there's a thread for 1337's warstats already.

I mean.. if yer gonna make a combined thingy you should just use the 'wars of the world' thread as the conflict involves almost every tribe. R2 added Sciova and PKs to their stats and then removed Sciova when they said it wasn't war, and removed PKs when they said they didn't want to be seen together in public with you.

He asked how the war is going and we consider the war with ex R2 but if this makes you happy here you go

Side 1:
Tribes: SCIR0S
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: 1337
Players:

Timeframe: 01/06/2009 00:00:00 to 24/06/2009 20:54:57

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 49
Side 2: 77
Difference: 28

DeletedUser

Still, wrong thread. Title.. check it. If a tribe has a war stats thread, keep theirs to that thread, there's already a combined thread for more than that. For as much whining as you guys did about who got to be added and who didn't during the Sci/R2 war you'd think you'd have figured out how and where to post stats by now...

DeletedUser

Still, wrong thread. Title.. check it. If a tribe has a war stats thread, keep theirs to that thread, there's already a combined thread for more than that. For as much whining as you guys did about who got to be added and who didn't during the Sci/R2 war you'd think you'd have figured out how and where to post stats by now...

I will post as I wish. If the Mods think I am doing this wrong they can ban me.

I/we only have control over our own destiny. These were your words:

He's just tryin to hide the fact that 1337 is surrounded and winning by tossing us in with other tribes. That's really their only option other than actually taking more villages of ours than we do of theirs..

OMG we lost 28 villages!! I better hide that stat.

DeletedUser

At 11:1 odds in your favor I can see why...

uhm since in fact I did not hide that stats I would think most ppl would consider my statement sarcasm. I'm not certain of your math and I'm not going to take the time to check it so I will assume you are correct. The fact is we are fighting on 4 fronts and we allocate our resources as we see the strategic and tactical need and we have not allocated much toward your cluster, yet.

DeletedUser

Daz, i know it's fun annoying them but we can't keep doing it and... 4 fronts xD

SCIR0S... ~TSE~ , 1337 2 fronts

SCIOVA, what front? unless they're at war with the V V V family or BarBar on this game.

DeletedUser

Daz, i know it's fun annoying them but we can't keep doing it and... 4 fronts xD

SCIR0S... ~TSE~ , 1337 2 fronts

SCIOVA, what front? unless they're at war with the V V V family or BarBar on this game.

I have to assume you have never sat on a Council or been a War Master. I suppose different tribes may use different terminology but:

A front has nothing to do with the number of Tribes, in fact the opposing Tribe has little relevance. It has to do with geography and where active fighting is going on.

And I can type here and still send out my attacks and I am not annoyed at all, I consider this a bit of comic relief.

DeletedUser

Lucky pushed his luck. It wasn't a good idea to make demands, then set a time to drop diplomatic status. It was obvious that certain factions in VVV(+), yes we do operate as one family - at least nowdays after sorting out VVV2, VVV3, VVVk, etc...

I was saying, some members from both SCIOVA and VVV wanted to grab at each others' throats, but this was limited to some HERO ACTIONS. By dropping relations, 1) the entire VVV(+) has been given the green light to do whatever they do with red things. 2) SCIOVA can no longer claim any REFUGEES. Everyone we invite is a bonafide member in regards to the new diplomatic stance. New R2 people, welcome to VVV, you will be supported, even if you are spying for SCIOVA.

SCIROS is a different story...if I were duke, I would consider dropping the SCI from your tag. My feeling is that ROS' leadership is more seasoned, and the tribe will overtake OVA soon. Lucky is a good fighter, and yes, he does hate PKs...but his messages never seem friendly. He doesn't even fake it...at least make me laugh. Pinballpup just doesn't have enough time anymore, but he is much more enjoyable to talk to...

And what happened to Hydrus...I love reading his poetic essays.

I am trying to understand the logic here - we should drop our SCI tag because we might have more points than SCIOVA?

DeletedUser

hi

I have to assume you have never sat on a Council or been a War Master. I suppose different tribes may use different terminology but:

i've been on many. even a SCI one. and it sucked bad on this game. Or if you don't think i've been on a SCI council ask Daz, i'm sure he acounts sits abouy half of yours. :lol:

A front has nothing to do with the number of Tribes, in fact the opposing Tribe has little relevance. It has to do with geography and where active fighting is going on.

well duh... 2 front= 2 sides yarp? so you can't have more than 2 the way SCIR0S is shaped. happy Mr. Georaphy nub?

drxavier

Now now biscuit, hold on....

i've been on many. even a SCI one. and it sucked bad on this game.

Interesting, why did you stay in SCI for so long? did it take you that time over six months to work it out? :icon_wink:

Or if you don't think i've been on a SCI council ask Daz, i'm sure he acounts sits abouy half of yours. :lol:

yes DAZ is the all knowing, all seeing being, all kneel at the altar of Daz, he'll know what we did.

BTW, I'm sure (but I can't quote it, I'm sure we'll correct me, anyway) Daz doesn't sit anybody now in case of a chance of rule breaking.

well duh... 2 front= 2 sides yarp? so you can't have more than 2 the way SCIR0S is shaped. happy Mr. Georaphy nub?

you need to go back to YOUR geography teacher, 1337, otherwise know as the boil on the bum of W5, is a quite a large boil and is getting bigger, at some point I know it'll be lanced at some point, just when I'm not sure.

Due to its size, it does have a number of areas that need/are attacked, I guess I would interpret this as a front, a war front, I may be wrong in my interpretation, west side of the boil, east side of the boil, north side boil, etc.

fizzolio

you need to go back to YOUR geography teacher, 1337, otherwise know as the boil on the bum of W5, is a quite a large boil and is getting bigger, at some point I know it'll be lanced at some point, just when I'm not sure.

Due to its size, it does have a number of areas that need/are attacked, I guess I would interpret this as a front, a war front, I may be wrong in my interpretation, west side of the boil, east side of the boil, north side boil, etc.

Why not just keep letting us grow. I see no problem with it.

gherilla

i've been on many. even a SCI one. and it sucked bad on this game. Or if you don't think i've been on a SCI council ask Daz, i'm sure he acounts sits abouy half of yours. :lol:

Scirna does not count.Ok?

DeletedUser

And I can type here and still send out my attacks and I am not annoyed at all, I consider this a bit of comic relief.

Daft, you might be fighting on four fronts but 1337 is surrounded which means they have fronts all along their border. Use whatever excuses you want, but 1337 kicks ass and SCI just kisses it.

DeletedUser

DrX said:

So your saying 1337 and its 6 players are on 4 Scir0s fronts?

DeletedUser

probably 8 as soon he find out there is a north-west, south-east, etc.