TW Diplomatic Announcement

DeletedUser2925

Due to the reluctance of CEG to honor the terms of the cease fire that they requested from TW, TW finds it necessary to revoke all diplomatic relations with CEG effective immediately.

XiG had actively sponsored the creation of a cease fire and crafted terms around its implementation. TW maintained a very clear position in the negotiation in that no members of the alliance were to be left in the battle. After XiG agreed to these terms and TW delivered on its commitments, XiG became CEG and chose to renege on these terms.

TW leaves no man alone on the field of battle.

DeletedUser1234

Thank you to TW another trusted ally of Aten

This is going to be so much fun.

Ang3l

Whats going on here?Two such unexpected announcements!That too right after we annunced war with CEG!:lol: :lol: :lol:

DeletedUser

wow so that basically meant that they are declaring war on CEG?

DeletedUser4915

Nothing has changed since the first war, except Xig now has STW on it's side, I think there are a lot of people underestimating Xig/Stw/CEG.

DeletedUser

i don't thikn they will be able to hold of HOT, TW and ATEN, AND RB hopefully, but thats just me wanting to kill them

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3160

Nothing has changed since the first war, except Xig now has STW on it's side, I think there are a lot of people underestimating Xig/Stw/CEG.

There is only CEG, the two others don't exist and never has :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

true.

i dont think they will last long, if everyone organises well, and hits the them hard.

Ang3l

Cause they aint organised,they aint disciplined but we are better prepared and organised.I think they will be defeated.Not easily but nor with much trouble!

DeletedUser

yup i agree.

i hope RB get involved, there are some nice targets around :D

DeletedUser

well...world war II is on it's way...the first one was a failure, the second will be the best...im already hoping for world war III...:p

DeletedUser

well...world war II is on it's way...the first one was a failure, the second will be the best...im already hoping for world war III...:p

actually its world 2 world war 4. first was ptt vs ftr as focus second ESL vs tuba 3rd XiG vs FTR.

DeletedUser1234

does HATRED not mean anything, they were before ptt

i have been playing this to long

DeletedUser

Maybe you have :icon_eek: Only tribe I recognise on those wars is FTR