HOT Diplomacy

DeletedUser5210

Wow,this is definitely an interesting day ....Let's rock the world ...:lol: :lol: :lol:

DeletedUser2566

Xig survived against FTR/TW/HOT/STW and a few others, what makes you think taking down Xig/Stw and others is going to be so easy?

cos esl and xig had their crap together better than ceg? and maybe so called simcity players of aten can help a bit this time? easier or harder, aten will do its best. shame that ceg's plan to pick us one by one didn't work?

and, losing bolaar was probably on of biggest losses to xig in their whole history.

Last edited by a moderator:

Colossus_of_VA

Because of the number of requests HOT is getting, I'm posting some additional information.

Any member of CEG that wishes to leave and join HOT/TW/ATEN or any other tribe WILL NOT be considered "runners", HOT is not at war with CEG therefore there can be no runners.

DeletedUser2566

All members of CEG after the 24 hour period that remain will be deemed to be supportive of CEG policies and if they leave will be hunted down wherever they go.

does it mean that this isn't to work out then?

DeletedUser

I think what is being said is that if anyone wants to change tribe before 24 hours will not be considered a runner.

While anyone doing it after the 24 hours will be killed..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

If/When HOT declares war, then no runners would be allowed...And Frankish..I've never been spineless.

DeletedUser

I think what is being said is that if anyone wants to change tribe before 24 hours will not be considered a runner.

While anyone doing it after the 24 hours will be killed..

No, please do not confuse things. What was said was that we are not at war with CEG, hence anyone is free to change tribes.

DeletedUser

If/When HOT declares war, then no runners would be allowed...And Frankish..I've never been spineless.

Don't pay him any mind Mcm0mmy, he is simply a propeganda-panda. Give him some bamboo and it might shut him up for a while:)

DeletedUser

Because of the number of requests HOT is getting, I'm posting some additional information.

Any member of CEG that wishes to leave and join HOT/TW/ATEN or any other tribe WILL NOT be considered "runners", HOT is not at war with CEG therefore there can be no runners.

Sounds like a cowards way out to me to tell you the truth. It speaks alot for how loyal a person is if they can not stick out rough times. Personal deals might be made in the struggles but that is to get by. Anyone that choses to abandon their tribesmen and go where they can to just stay in the game... Then it proves that they would not have loyalty of any kind. Not to mention it shows that they are obviously not a very good player.

DeletedUser

Sounds like a cowards way out to me to tell you the truth. It speaks alot for how loyal a person is if they can not stick out rough times. Personal deals might be made in the struggles but that is to get by. Anyone that choses to abandon their tribesmen and go where they can to just stay in the game... Then it proves that they would not have loyalty of any kind. Not to mention it shows that they are obviously not a very good player.

I think he was referring to the ones who never wanted to become CEG, but would not leave the tribe when the merge/rebirth happened cus they were surrounded :)

DeletedUser

nice to see HOT joining in
like i allready said before HOT would never leave ATen outside in the cold
just because they have been allies for ages

DeletedUser

nice to see HOT joining in
like i allready said before HOT would never leave ATen outside in the cold
just because they have been allies for ages

>.> I have seen how old allies have worked on other worlds and I do not hold too much faith in old alliances. If an ally wants to do what they want they will see fit to do it. Even if it means sacrificing their own allies up. Alliances are broken as easily as they are made. Do not be under any false pretenses that the choices made today will fair well in the end.

Evando

Good to see CEG going down i used to support XIG but now they are paired with the STW scum their bad points out weight their good ones:)

DeletedUser2566

ok, thanks for pointing that out, but ceg players under attack of aten are runners. that was same for us in xig war for us, members that were under attack got dismissed, why should this be different now?

DeletedUser

It's not..Jack said CEG members have 24hrs to make up their mind, am I correct?

DeletedUser

how are you still here? all there is is CEG, xig used to be an elite tribe, now there is no xig, just a scummy CEG