Cold

AWKD

I have to say that I was in RT from the very beginning and I honestly have a longer frame of reference with more of my new T4H tribemates on w26 than over 90% of the current players with accounts in RT and Cold. The Boozer was the glue that held us together which is very good and very bad at the same time as we have seen to be true with Cold breaking off from RT and others of us leaving RT. BUL did well against us but should not flatter themselves by any means. RT fell because as accounts get into the millions the players that originated those accounts lose interest especially since for RT those original players have had multiple times reached the millions with accounts they have created on many different worlds. Wanna know who is responsible for RT's current state? RT is and not any other tribe point blank. The truly dominant and successful tribes in TWARS history in every single world that has taken place and will take place on .net server, prove that no single tribe defeats them it is inactivity and loss of interest.

DeletedUser

I have to say that I was in RT from the very beginning and I honestly have a longer frame of reference with more of my new T4H tribemates on w26 than over 90% of the current players with accounts in RT and Cold. The Boozer was the glue that held us together which is very good and very bad at the same time as we have seen to be true with Cold breaking off from RT and others of us leaving RT. BUL did well against us but should not flatter themselves by any means. RT fell because as accounts get into the millions the players that originated those accounts lose interest especially since for RT those original players have had multiple times reached the millions with accounts they have created on many different worlds. Wanna know who is responsible for RT's current state? RT is and not any other tribe point blank. The truly dominant and successful tribes in TWARS history in every single world that has taken place and will take place on .net server, prove that no single tribe defeats them it is inactivity and loss of interest.

I'm really tired of people saying shite like that. Had the same with the CIA v AZRA war.. and most other wars that end to that matter.

Every tribe suffers from key members leaving etc etc. The winning tribe is the one that can pull through it all and still battle on.

Feck off with lame excuses.

DeletedUser

I'm really tired of people saying shite like that. Had the same with the CIA v AZRA war.. and most other wars that end to that matter.

Every tribe suffers from key members leaving etc etc. The winning tribe is the one that can pull through it all and still battle on.

I think my depature has clearly proven his point.
Before I left, RT had around 65 members, had 10 million points more then the n°2 in w26, and was winning their war against BUL.

I come back after 2 weeks, BUL's conquers have more then doubled, RT's member count and points have been divided by at least 2, and activity levels are at an all time low.

So do tribes fall when (a) key member(s) leave(s)?
I guess they do. You've just seen it happen.

AWKD

I made no excuse just stated fact. Gave credit to you and yours for your effort, but maybe your accomplishments are not as prestine as the ego you seem to wield. End of the day I know not alot about you or who you are so I care-less of your take on it.

DeletedUser

I dont think you two quite understand..

What kind of tribe are you in, if you suddenly collapse after losing 1 key member. Obviouslly a very badly organised one if you hadnt prepared for such matters.

Tribes arn't all about war "skills". I thought at least you, Booza would understand that. (i had no expectations at all for AWKD)

giantsfrey

I think my depature has clearly proven his point.
Before I left, RT had around 65 members, had 10 million points more then the n°2 in w26, and was winning their war against BUL.

I come back after 2 weeks, BUL's conquers have more then doubled, RT's member count and points have been divided by at least 2, and activity levels are at an all time low.

So do tribes fall when (a) key member(s) leave(s)?
I guess they do. You've just seen it happen.
you think pretty highly of yourself, i see. *IF* you being gone is the reason for RT's shameful collapse, the tribe wasn't very strong to begin with. but it is cute to see you exude such arrogance

i guess if you're right about how essential and pivotal you are as a player in a tribe, whatever tribe you end up in next will become the best in the gameworld, since you are so awesome. i look forward to seeing what happens, punk

DeletedUser

you think pretty highly of yourself, i see. *IF* you being gone is the reason for RT's shameful collapse, the tribe wasn't very strong to begin with. but it is cute to see you exude such arrogance

i guess if you're right about how essential and pivotal you are as a player in a tribe, whatever tribe you end up in next will become the best in the gameworld, since you are so awesome. i look forward to seeing what happens, punk

I realise my post makes it sounds as if I'm the man. I might have expressed myself wrong.

But you can't deny the fact that RT fell after I left. Which is partially my fault, as I didn't have the time to prepare the tribe and the new duke to take over.

RT's state before I left wasn't good, no. But I think anyone with a little tw-experience could have seen that.
Our main core-players, the ones that lead RT/pills to greatness, all quit and were replaced by new players or had to be nobled out.

The new recruits weren't good enough, but had to do to keep the activity levels ok.

At the end, there were to many different people in RT, to many different voices waiting to be heard (read: there's was the Cold camp, the anti Cold camp, the ones trying to bring everyone together and the inactives).
In that situation, I was one of the few that all camps listened to.
And this is what I was refering to giantsfrey.

At a certain point, it only takes one man's departure to leave a tribe in ruins.

DeletedUser

I was only in RT for a few weeks but Booza is right, as soon as he left we fell apart. Any other players that where in RT that might have been able to keep them together had already left before him so he was doing that job by himself and nobody could take over and have the same effect as him.

DeletedUser

I realise my post makes it sounds as if I'm the man. I might have expressed myself wrong.

But you can't deny the fact that RT fell after I left. Which is partially my fault, as I didn't have the time to prepare the tribe and the new duke to take over.

RT's state before I left wasn't good, no. But I think anyone with a little tw-experience could have seen that.
Our main core-players, the ones that lead RT/pills to greatness, all quit and were replaced by new players or had to be nobled out.

The new recruits weren't good enough, but had to do to keep the activity levels ok.

At the end, there were to many different people in RT, to many different voices waiting to be heard (read: there's was the Cold camp, the anti Cold camp, the ones trying to bring everyone together and the inactives).
In that situation, I was one of the few that all camps listened to.
And this is what I was refering to giantsfrey.

At a certain point, it only takes one man's departure to leave a tribe in ruins.

If RT wasn't at war with BUL, they wouldn't have folded. Offcourse, this may have been the same case with other tribes, but BUL won/is winning. They took a whole load out of K53 and those things just affect morale and make ppl go inactive. Don't steal BUL's glory.

DeletedUser

It is nothing new that tribe(s) collapses if their leader dissapears or quits suddenly if the tribe is run by an autocrat - which is nothing wrong if you know how to do that job, since many great tribes have been lead in that way.
I'm not sure about the same world, but many of those kind of leaders have great amount of success in new worlds they start playing/leading. So that is a YES - to your sarcastic statement.

DeletedUser

Im trying to get some info on Cold but I dont think there leader speaks english.. I will try there diplomat.