Cold

AWKD

I dont think you two quite understand..

What kind of tribe are you in, if you suddenly collapse after losing 1 key member. Obviouslly a very badly organised one if you hadnt prepared for such matters.

Tribes arn't all about war "skills". I thought at least you, Booza would understand that. (i had no expectations at all for AWKD)

You run your mouth alot seems to be your area of expertise.

The point was Booza was the player/personality that tied together all the different players that had come from different tribes to RT and had taken over accounts that players had left that were apart of RT from the beginning.

RT became the best tribe of the hard work and accomplishment of many players check the history of many of the original account holders(Vpar, Russki, Pervie etc.) and with so many players leaving this world that ultimately became RT's demise, Booza's amazing ability to piece things together was what keep us #1 for so long and when he was no longer with us it busted RT at the seems.

Honestly the BUL came with bad timing and even less caring for RT so toot your own horn BUM but you and your crap tribe had very little to do with RT's disengration.

Now go out and accomplish something of substance so you can tell everyone about it on here

Last edited:

Tyrell Wellick

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

The point was Booza was the player/personality that tied together all the different players that had come from different tribes to RT and had taken over accounts that players had left that were apart of RT from the beginning.

RT became the best tribe of the hard work and accomplishment of many players check the history of many of the original account holders(Vpar, Russki, Pervie etc.) and with so many players leaving this world that ultimately became RT's demise, Booza's amazing ability to piece things together was what keep us #1 for so long and when he was no longer with us it busted RT at the seems.

Honestly the BUL came with bad timing and even less caring for RT so toot your own horn BUM but you and your crap tribe had very little to do with RT's disengration.

Now go out and accomplish something of substance so you can tell everyone about it on here

Booza declared war on BUL at a bad time for RT...?

[sarcasm]You did so much for RT in the war, so you definitely earned your right to post on this forum to slag off my tribe.[/sarcasm]

Idiot.

AWKD

Booza declared war on BUL at a bad time for RT...?

[sarcasm]You did so much for RT in the war, so you definitely earned your right to post on this forum to slag off my tribe.[/sarcasm]

Idiot.

I was involved in that war huh? Cause I said I was right?

Like I said earlier I gave BUL credit for holding RT off, I only took issue when Toasty started spouting about BUL being a reason RT fell apart which is obviously rediculous.

Bad time to declare war on BUL? Yes tribe was very inactive and needed some reorganization and rejuvenation before any type of war which was very apparent from our effort against BUL.

End of the day your a rim tribe that has alot to prove before coming on here and flexing ego, we have been in the core since the start and have had to earn our keep since day one of world26.

Tyrell Wellick

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
End of the day your a rim tribe that has alot to prove before coming on here and flexing ego, we have been in the core since the start and have had to earn our keep since day one of world26.

RT is a tribe made up of a couple of pre-mades that had some legendary players in them.. Damn, the core must have been really tough for you guys to survive in!!!!!!@!!!!#!!#!!!!!@#!~!!!!

You have my sympathy. :icon_rolleyes:

AWKD

RT is a tribe made up of a couple of pre-mades that had some legendary players in them.. Damn, the core must have been really tough for you guys to survive in!!!!!!@!!!!#!!#!!!!!@#!~!!!!

You have my sympathy. :icon_rolleyes:

Keep points being in the core and survived.

I am bored with this now not interested in your pissing contest

Good day to you

Tyrell Wellick

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Keep points being in the core and survived.

I am bored with this now not interested in your pissing contest

Good day to you

The core isn't tough if you cherry pick the best players from previous worlds to create your pre-made tribe.

:icon_neutral:

Maybe you can come back here once you have tried starting on the rim with no tribe, then building a tribe up from scratch out of a hand full of experienced players and a lot of new players to eventually beat the #1 tribe. thnx

AWKD

The core isn't tough if you cherry pick the best players from previous worlds to create your pre-made tribe.

:icon_neutral:

Maybe you can come back here once you have tried starting on the rim with no tribe, then building a tribe up from scratch out of a hand full of experienced players and a lot of new players to eventually beat the #1 tribe. thnx

yeah competition out there must have been real tough good job.

beat the #1 tribe
< Laughable who did you beat?

DeletedUser

welll... bul HELPed beat rt...who were #1, soo.... and anyway, u cant say bul wasnt the downfall of RT, cuz it was, its the snowball affect, bull attacked, members that were somewhat inactive got rimmed or went inactive, players cracked and left, boozas leaving was just a major blow against RT...

Tyrell Wellick

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

I never claimed that competition on the rim was tough, yet it was still tough enough to get us ready to beat RT. Strangely enough, all this 'core' competition bull and the skilled members you once had didn't stop you from losing to some rim noobs.

Go on, keep on denying it. Everyone is enjoying laughing at you so much.

DeletedUser

Oh your silly. Everything is my area of expertise, i am amazing.

Your one of the biggest suck-ups i've ever seen on this forum.. your once than emoguy and dreamer. But anyway, chris has already said everything i could've said.

K, thanks, radio silence. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I was involved in that war huh? Cause I said I was right?

Like I said earlier I gave BUL credit for holding RT off, I only took issue when Toasty started spouting about BUL being a reason RT fell apart which is obviously rediculous.

Bad time to declare war on BUL? Yes tribe was very inactive and needed some reorganization and rejuvenation before any type of war which was very apparent from our effort against BUL.

You really have no clue about the history of this world.

Go back to the core where you can noble barbs and be LEGENDARY!

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: COLD
Players:
Side 2:
Tribes: RT
Players:
Timeframe: Forever
Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 6
Side 2: 0
Difference: 6
image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 56,042
Difference: 56,042
image.php

Hm.. it looks to me like COLD wants to noble RT??

DeletedUser

time frame of Forever.. durrr.. we werent always in the same tribe.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yeah but COLD just started for not a week so forever whatever.

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: COLD
Players:
Side 2:
Tribes: RT
Players:
Timeframe: Last 48 hours
Total conquers:
Side 1: 54
Side 2: 81
Difference: 27
image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 6
Difference: 6
image.php

Points value of total conquers:
Side 1: 435,524
Side 2: 641,176
Difference: 205,652
image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 56,042
Difference: 56,042
image.php

If they keep it up, I'm going to eliminate their presence in K35.