Goodbye

tatisan

My best employee and a very good friend died today in a car crash. I cant possibly get myself to play this game anymore.
So this is goodbye everyone.

DeletedUser

I am sorry to hear of your loss. Best of luck to you in your RL endeavors.

DeletedUser

You have been a tremendous adversary and a credit to [CRY].

Best wishes from all at T-W-C

bamsefar

My thoughts are with you and his family.

Best of luck in real life.

DeletedUser

Damn, and here I was expecting to say that no one cares.

I'm sorry for your loss, best of luck to you.

MR.MR

God speed to you in your real life endeavors, and condolences to you and your friend's family.

silvereclipes

GL in RL tatisan an best wish's to you an yours an prayers going out to your friends family.

DeletedUser

So long my friend.

Thank you for your inspiration. You are indeed a fine player though your stats do not show it in this world.

I hope one day i might be so fortunate get to fight along side you, in TW , another time, when you actually have time to play.

I feel your pain.

Take care brother, you will be missed by all.

Gicusan

I have a rule: I never trust people that have real life problems at the exact moment they come under attack. Of course it is possible but highly unlikely. Anyway, I apologise to Tatisan if he really has a problem and wish him the best either way.

DeletedUser74538

If that was the case why wouldnt he just delete his account, and when/if asked say he had RL problems.

Anyways, GL.

DeletedUser

I have a rule: I never trust people that have real life problems at the exact moment they come under attack. Of course it is possible but highly unlikely. Anyway, I apologise to Tatisan if he really has a problem and wish him the best either way.

I think if the player is quitting the game (not just the world), than it makes little difference, and he/she therefore deserves the benefit of the doubt. If he/she is telling the truth, being sincere outweighs the alternative.

DeletedUser

A great loss has befallen on w30.

Goodbye Tatisan, it was enlightening to talk for that brief time, and I wish you well from me, and from Oubliette.