In which CBTF announces it won't feed the crocodile.

• Thread starter DeletedUser73174
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Same on, same on..

To all logical, non idiotic THE/BD people out there, especially Badlapje: I respect you and your skills guys, but i fail to understand why are you dragging yourselves in a nonsense contradiction with EreVos/CBTF dudes. I mean, bad, except your tw skills and all (i really like that cluster of yours in K42), i thought you were one of the most open-minded and sane people posting in here. Why are you going down the road of "It's this way, no it's that way, no it's this way" etc etc, i fail to understand.

You have YOUR point of view and they have THEIR point of view. Obviously. That's absolutely logical. But you cannot make them all root for your opinions and furthermore expect from them to wait for you to come and conquer them. Many members of THE/BD are critisizing Erevos or CBTF for recruiting, merging, etc. Just place yourselves for a while in the position of their leaders. Have you ever thought that they weren't as blessed as you to have a premade tribe with 30-40 skilled players? What should they do? Keep the first 40 people they recruited, even if they were noobs/inactives etc, and wait for you? Would you want that from your opponents? Would you like an easy war or a difficult one? My respect for you would be gone if you preferred the first one, but i am sure you prefer the second one.

It is in my understanding that it's the power/value of the defeated that grants the winner with honour. And i think it's a mistake to take Erevos lightly. I do not think that there is another tribe in the top 20, except than you guys of course (THE/BD), that is way better or if you like gutsier than them. They have showed and established that with their aggresiveness. I am not rooting for my former tribe at this point - i'm just trying to emphasize the first sentence of this paragraph and hopefully understand your way of thinking. I ain't sure about that of course, as i'm not really aware of all these tribes - just said what i think.

Now, i read this thread and all i see is BD/THE members talking about "mistake about attacking us/you're going to fall fast/you will be disintagrated" etc etc. Instead of being "arrogant" beforehand, you should stop arguing over nothing and do it. I expect that from you. Most of w30 expects that from you.

I'd like to know what your thoughts are about the above mentioned, but that's just me. Good luck to all 4 tribes.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hey, i'm not criticizing CBTF recruiting people (though i do think recruiting refugees is a dumb move unless you want to go to war with the tribe they're refugees from). And i congratulated CBTF on having the balls to declare first (even if i think they bit off more then they can chew). For the most part i'm just sitting back and watching.

Only times i'm intervening is if BD is targetted (mostly by theshearjoy). If that happens then i'll react if i think his statements merit a reaction. The forums are a place for PnP which means that if he's trying to spread propaganda i'll debunk it when it's not right. I've stated several times on these forums that Erevos was putting up a nice show in the beginning of the war. And for that i salute them, they are the most fun enemy up to date.

However, i differ of opinion on a number of counts, one is the constant cry both ingame and on these forums that BD started the war with Erevos. We did not, we merely reacted as any self-respecting tribe would to infractions from Erevos' side. Another thing i'll react to is theshearjoy constantly attempts to belittle THE. I'm sorry: but he provokes my reaction for two reasons: first of all CBTF is doing a very nice job on the PnP, it's their war let them PnP it out. But most of all: in my eyes he simply doesn't have the authority to do so until he comes remotely close in ingame accomplishments to THE.

The idea is not so much to convince all, people'll tend to believe whatever they want. The idea is simply to give him the feedback which he is asking for by posting his opinion on this forum. Here we post PnP which has a tangible effect ingame. Apart from my belief that the truth deserves to be heard (which is why i sometimes post in threads not pertaining to BD/THE), it is simply a fact that not replying on these forums to false accusations will lead a not inconsiderable minority (or sometimes majority) to believe that the silence is an admission of guilt. Few are those who actually bother to check the facts. Dunno how it is in your country, but in Belgium at least there exists a legal right to rebuttal if someone targets you in a public forum.

Gicusan

Same on, same on..

To all logical, non idiotic THE/BD people out there, especially Badlapje: I respect you and your skills guys, but i fail to understand why are you dragging yourselves in a nonsense contradiction with EreVos/CBTF dudes. I mean, bad, except your tw skills and all (i really like that cluster of yours in K42), i thought you were one of the most open-minded and sane people posting in here. Why are you going down the road of "It's this way, no it's that way, no it's this way" etc etc, i fail to understand.

You have YOUR point of view and they have THEIR point of view. Obviously. That's absolutely logical. But you cannot make them all root for your opinions and furthermore expect from them to wait for you to come and conquer them. Many members of THE/BD are critisizing Erevos or CBTF for recruiting, merging, etc. Just place yourselves for a while in the position of their leaders. Have you ever thought that they weren't as blessed as you to have a premade tribe with 30-40 skilled players? What should they do? Keep the first 40 people they recruited, even if they were noobs/inactives etc, and wait for you? Would you want that from your opponents? Would you like an easy war or a difficult one? My respect for you would be gone if you preferred the first one, but i am sure you prefer the second one.

let me, obviously an idiot, explain what I can.
We strongly belive that luck you are building with your own hands and nukes. We are not lucky we were a premade - I doubt there are more than 15 original players in there, most probably less. It is not like we found it one morning, you know? it is years of experience and friendships we built that brought that. Anyway, in our view there is no escuse for failing to build a good tribe. I mean we do our best, we repeat and give hints all the time for years, there are many "guides" and "teachings" all around us, so I am not going to say that they were unlucky. They and many others were lazy, short minded, no prespective players. In this game if you have the will and the open mind to do it, there is no way you are not going to play it right. I have trained, alone or in a group, many players so far. A few were not into it and did not become great players. But most of them opened their heads and after getting the philosophy and some basic knowledge, they were growing on themselves and shinning briliantly doing that. And you want me to take pitty on the people that do not work their ass? They are getting what they are paying for. Do not tell me not to bash a punk that comes here and says "we are the best and most agressive tribe and we will kick your ass", then enters the account and sends 15 unballanced, no rams, containing defense nukes. The info is out for everyone. Most of the good players are eager to teach anyone, here on the forums and in game, no matter the tribe. Use your oportunities instead of crying why we are angry sometimes on shitty playing.

It is in my understanding that it's the power/value of the defeated that grants the winner with honour. And i think it's a mistake to take Erevos lightly. I do not think that there is another tribe in the top 20, except than you guys of course (THE/BD), that is way better or if you like gutsier than them. They have showed and established that with their aggresiveness. I am not rooting for my former tribe at this point - i'm just trying to emphasize the first sentence of this paragraph and hopefully understand your way of thinking. I ain't sure about that of course, as i'm not really aware of all these tribes - just said what i think.

Now, i read this thread and all i see is BD/THE members talking about "mistake about attacking us/you're going to fall fast/you will be disintagrated" etc etc. Instead of being "arrogant" beforehand, you should stop arguing over nothing and do it. I expect that from you. Most of w30 expects that from you.

I'd like to know what your thoughts are about the above mentioned, but that's just me. Good luck to all 4 tribes.

Now, the P&P is a part of the game. We play part of it here. It is normal to use the weakness of your rivals against them. What is wrong with it? What honor? We take pride in our determination, skill, activity. Show us a good fight and you will receive all the credit. Play shitty TW and you will get bashed. Do your part if you want to be honoured.

the pink panther

One Sec, 40 premade players, 8 of us came over spread between 3 continents...

DeletedUser

It is in my understanding that it's the power/value of the defeated that grants the winner with honour.

hm, i forgot to reply to this part... but i disagree. What you are talking about is a good/nasty reputation, not honour.

Honour or Honor (see spelling differences), (from the Latin word honos, honoris) is the evaluation of a person's trustworthiness and social status based on that individual's espousals and actions. Honour is deemed exactly what determines a person's character: whether or not the person reflects honesty, respect, integrity, or fairness.

For me honour mainly refers to the part where it says that it's an evaluation of a person's thrustworthiness. The social status i couldn't care less about, but whether or not a persons actions reflect respect, integrity and fairness is what makes up honour. Whether or not the target is bad or good doesn't matter much to me. The bigger question is: how do you treat your target. And i try to treat mine - and i think i succeed in that quite well - exactly how i expect to be treated if someone attacks me.

DeletedUser

Hey, i'm not criticizing CBTF recruiting people (though i do think recruiting refugees is a dumb move unless you want to go to war with the tribe they're refugees from). And i congratulated CBTF on having the balls to declare first (even if i think they bit off more then they can chew). For the most part i'm just sitting back and watching.

Only times i'm intervening is if BD is targetted (mostly by theshearjoy). If that happens then i'll react if i think his statements merit a reaction. The forums are a place for PnP which means that if he's trying to spread propaganda i'll debunk it when it's not right. I've stated several times on these forums that Erevos was putting up a nice show in the beginning of the war. And for that i salute them, they are the most fun enemy up to date.

However, i differ of opinion on a number of counts, one is the constant cry both ingame and on these forums that BD started the war with Erevos. We did not, we merely reacted as any self-respecting tribe would to infractions from Erevos' side. Another thing i'll react to is theshearjoy constantly attempts to belittle THE. I'm sorry: but he provokes my reaction for two reasons: first of all CBTF is doing a very nice job on the PnP, it's their war let them PnP it out. But most of all: in my eyes he simply doesn't have the authority to do so until he comes remotely close in ingame accomplishments to THE.

The idea is not so much to convince all, people'll tend to believe whatever they want. The idea is simply to give him the feedback which he is asking for by posting his opinion on this forum. Here we post PnP which has a tangible effect ingame. Apart from my belief that the truth deserves to be heard (which is why i sometimes post in threads not pertaining to BD/THE), it is simply a fact that not replying on these forums to false accusations will lead a not inconsiderable minority (or sometimes majority) to believe that the silence is an admission of guilt. Few are those who actually bother to check the facts. Dunno how it is in your country, but in Belgium at least there exists a legal right to rebuttal if someone targets you in a public forum.

- I wasn't taking into account refugees, when i spoke about requirement. I agree with you at that part.
- I don't know (or care) who started the war and that's not why i posted in here. Honestly, if Erevos says you started it, i am not going to follow that blindfolded. Maybe you did, maybe they did.
- I am not expecting you to silence in front of false accusations (if they have been made), that would have been just ignorant. I am just saying that arguing over subjective matters is kinda "difficult". And the worst thing of all is about the so-called facts. I mean, they could be read in so many different ways, that anyone can present them in their own point of view to the public. Of course, if we're talking about a war, this applies mostly for it's early stages i suppose.

hm, i forgot to reply to this part... but i disagree. What you are talking about is a good/nasty reputation, not honour.

For me honour mainly refers to the part where it says that it's an evaluation of a person's thrustworthiness. The social status i couldn't care less about, but whether or not a persons actions reflect respect, integrity and fairness is what makes up honour. Whether or not the target is bad or good doesn't matter much to me. The bigger question is: how do you treat your target. And i try to treat mine - and i think i succeed in that quite well - exactly how i expect to be treated if someone attacks me.

- Reputation, honour.. It's the same thing to me for what i am saying. What does a winner get in regard to his opponent's value. (Although i think war includes the element of honour too.)

let me, obviously an idiot, explain what I can.

First of all, do not put yourself in a position i didn't put you in. I said, to all non idiotic the/bd players bla bla, especially badlapje. That's plural with just a little specific address to that person. You can't be all close-minded or idiotic, except him. Still, i don't like the posts of some of your members in here, taking into consideration the tribe they belong in. That's a personal opinion. And i don't think you as one of them.

We strongly belive that luck you are building with your own hands and nukes. We are not lucky we were a premade - I doubt there are more than 15 original players in there, most probably less. It is not like we found it one morning, you know? it is years of experience and friendships we built that brought that. Anyway, in our view there is no escuse for failing to build a good tribe. I mean we do our best, we repeat and give hints all the time for years, there are many "guides" and "teachings" all around us, so I am not going to say that they were unlucky. They and many others were lazy, short minded, no prespective players. In this game if you have the will and the open mind to do it, there is no way you are not going to play it right. I have trained, alone or in a group, many players so far. A few were not into it and did not become great players. But most of them opened their heads and after getting the philosophy and some basic knowledge, they were growing on themselves and shinning briliantly doing that. And you want me to take pitty on the people that do not work their ass? They are getting what they are paying for. Do not tell me not to bash a punk that comes here and says "we are the best and most agressive tribe and we will kick your ass", then enters the account and sends 15 unballanced, no rams, containing defense nukes. The info is out for everyone. Most of the good players are eager to teach anyone, here on the forums and in game, no matter the tribe. Use your oportunities instead of crying why we are angry sometimes on shitty playing.

Now, the P&P is a part of the game. We play part of it here. It is normal to use the weakness of your rivals against them. What is wrong with it? What honor? We take pride in our determination, skill, activity. Show us a good fight and you will receive all the credit. Play shitty TW and you will get bashed. Do your part if you want to be honoured.

- You got me wrong. I do not blame you for building a good tribe over honest relationships and friendships, i just said that not anyone coming to this world had that kind of opportunity. You know, apart from people you know from past worlds, there isn't always good stuff around you to recruit. You don't just recruit 10 players and expect them to be good or to be open-minded so you can teach them as you say. I agree with the part you said about teaching and learning, i personally was lucky enough to learn from the best players in my country - without that meaning i claim to be an awesome player.
- I don't want you to take pitty on anyone, i just want you to understand that everything isn't just easy as you claim to be. I am not talking about lazy individuals here and i agree with you on that - if you are too bored to work, you are not going anywhere. I am talking about a leadership, struggling to find the best material for it's tribe - you can't find that right away.
- I am not crying man :) Neither am i seeking honour. I saw you used that word in another post too, without obvious reason. I am just trying to approach a single situation from both points of view, no flame included whatsoever.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I am not expecting you to silence in front of false accusations (if they have been made), that would have been just ignorant. I am just saying that arguing over subjective matters is kinda "difficult".

what post of a BD member are you talking about then? Because besides from reacting to both you and theshearjoy i've only made two posts here: one laughing at the pic from spleen, and one wishing both tribes fun in this war.

Reputation, honour.. It's the same thing to me for what i am saying. What does a winner get in regard to his opponent's value. (Although i think war includes the element of honour too.)

again: i disagree. I do not measure myself by what someone else thinks of me. And i do not measure the results in a war by what the public thinks of the outcome. What i as a winner get from a war in TW is simple: villages. If i also get good PnP out of it that's a plus, but rather trivial in my eyes.

Honour to me is a quality i take serious and one which does not pertain to reputation. There is a big difference in my - granted not so humble - opinion.

First of all, do not put yourself in a position i didn't put you in. I said, to all non idiotic the/bd players bla bla, especially badlapje. That's plural with just a little specific address to that person. You can't be all close-minded or idiotic, except him. Still, i don't like the posts of some of your members in here, taking into consideration the tribe they belong in. That's a personal opinion. And i don't think you as one of them.

only natural he assumed you were talking about him there ansov... after all apart from me he's the only BD to have posted in this thread to date.

You know, apart from people you know from past worlds, there isn't always good stuff around you to recruit. You don't just recruit 10 players and expect them to be good or to be open-minded so you can teach them as you say.

if they are neither good nor have the potential to be ... then why recruit them? People who are willing to put in the work will become good is what Gicu pointed at. BD doesn't recruit only elite players. In fact we recruited several people who were pretty much clueless on the game over the course of this world. We do only recruit people who we believe have the potential to become good players and who indicate they are willing to put in the work to do so. There is no reason why other tribes can't do the same. In fact: several tribes do (to name but one: phoenix).

It is a crucial mistake of many leaders that they will accept players without decently checking them out. Many leaders will take proximity or points as a good enough reason to allow people in. There is a reason why BD is a small tribe.

the pink panther

Lets see in order to win any war you need to stop the other tribe(s) expanding... so lets look at the 6 tribes involved over the past week.

From the last 7 days
Rank Tribe Conquered Villages

2 THE 280
8 BD 186
9 CBTF 163
10 EreVos 155

and losses

Rank Tribe Lost Villages
1 EreVos 120
9 CBTF-D 64
18 THE 51

sorry your academy tribes aren't on the first one as a result of being just pure food for you warmongers lol

from those stats erevos is up only 35 villages in a week, whilst THE is up 229, which is more than CBTF have even capped.

the pink panther

Village Points Old owner New owner Date/Time
Laurian 023 village (334|221) K23 5,669 Major Chip Hazard laurian [CBTF-D] 10th Jul 2009 - 09:04:27
650|538 (304|215) K23 10,019 SirIvanhoe [CBTF-D] RenegadeRecon [CBTF] 10th Jul 2009 - 08:56:00
0000 (256|303) K32 8,972 whiter32690 [CBTF-D] whiter32690 [CBTF-D] 10th Jul 2009 - 07:40:31
0000 (256|303) K32 8,972 whiter32690 [CBTF-D] whiter32690 [CBTF-D] 10th Jul 2009 - 07:40:26
0000 (256|303) K32 8,972 dark2002wolf [THE] whiter32690 [CBTF-D] 10th Jul 2009 - 07:40:19
AB Brandevin (128|318) K31 10,619 GandalfTlm [T.D.M] Carbon Based [CBTF-D] 10th Jul 2009 - 05:07:23
tor 2 (279|189) K12 9,061 rellik1975 [CBTF-D] tormonk432 [CBTF] 10th Jul 2009 - 04:09:18
01Newton (298|283) K22 5,059 thebritswilldestroy56 [|*OD*|] wars 7 [CBTF-D] 10th Jul 2009 - 03:00:21
[016] Mirage XVI (217|344) K32 11,088 hottube [CBTF] han6788 [CBTF-D] 09th Jul 2009 - 22:55:43
03Yalding (299|283) K22 3,154 thebritswilldestroy56 [|*OD*|] wars 7 [CBTF-D] 09th Jul 2009 - 21:19:15
sera (245|278) K22 9,689 whiter32690 [CBTF-D] Desperado22 [CBTF] 09th Jul 2009 - 17:19:54
tor 1 (275|188) K12 7,141 rellik1975 [CBTF-D] tormonk432 [CBTF] 09th Jul 2009 - 16:21:35
022 Hurst (124|318) K31 9,286 GandalfTlm [T.D.M] King of Clubs [CBTF-D] 09th Jul 2009 - 15:59:10
rad (263|286) K22 9,761 rockmitch [CBTF-D] Desperado22 [CBTF] 09th Jul 2009 - 15:57:26
026 Trickful Village (138|248) K21 4,410 phoenix1958 [*XxxX*] 1000dude4 [CBTF-D] 09th Jul 2009 - 12:58:14
SAC1.1 (203|124) K12 3,103 Escher210 [CBTF-D] laterob [CBTF-D] 09th Jul 2009 - 12:54:35
016 (117|258) K21 3,232 Lykaios [CBTF-D] Lykaios [CBTF-D] 09th Jul 2009 - 12:37:51
016 (117|258) K21 3,232 vieux-quebec Lykaios [CBTF-D] 09th Jul 2009 - 12:37:38
UNDERWORLD 01 (207|338) K32 9,860 Lerorgo [CBTF-D] cultureman [CBTF-D] 09th Jul 2009 - 02:13:26
=17=Gostivar_MK (259|214) K22 8,953 rockmitch [CBTF-D] Fatmir99 [CBTF]

yum yum LOL

the pink panther

erad (263|288) K22 7,468 rockmitch [CBTF-D] Desperado22 [CBTF] 08th Jul 2009 - 12:19:51
spero (265|286) K22 8,303 rockmitch [CBTF-D] Desperado22 [CBTF] 08th Jul 2009 - 12:12:17
rocco (271|242) K22 9,448 whiter32690 [CBTF-D] Roccomen [CBTF] 08th Jul 2009 - 07:06:08
What a Homo (292|237) K22 2,073 KrisFarrant wars 7 [CBTF-D] 08th Jul 2009 - 02:38:21
kaizer is here (238|297) K22 10,123 whiter32690 [CBTF-D] Kaizer14 [CBTF] 08th Jul 2009 - 00:02:11
Dandelion (258|221) K22 9,691 rockmitch [CBTF-D] Vilthuril [CBTF] 07th Jul 2009 - 21:33:29
warrior-[-10-] (169|264) K21 6,463 1000dude4 [CBTF-D] ucco-sacc [*XxxX*] 07th Jul 2009 - 18:47:17
12.25 (277|181) K12 9,913 Abandoned chewmanfoo [CBTF-D] 07th Jul 2009 - 16:48:34
PCBG34 (260|292) K22 9,858 rockmitch [CBTF-D] shaile [CBTF] 07th Jul 2009 - 16:29:18
021 Lubbock (122|315) K31 4,596 GandalfTlm [T.D.M] King of Clubs [CBTF-D] 07th Jul 2009 - 15:30:42
SAC2.1 (178|168) K11 7,440 Escher210 [CBTF-D] laterob [CBTF-D] 07th Jul 2009 - 13:18:52
5SAC (229|161) K12 8,759 Escher210 [CBTF-D] laterob [CBTF-D] 07th Jul 2009 - 12:21:58
URMOMZINHERE17 (219|283) K22 9,084 snojumper [CBTF-D] snojumper [CBTF-D] 07th Jul 2009 - 11:01:00
URMOMZINHERE17 (219|283) K22 9,084 snojumper [CBTF-D] snojumper [CBTF-D] 07th Jul 2009 - 10:18:35
URMOMZINHERE17 (219|283) K22 9,084 LionSkyLegend snojumper [CBTF-D] 07th Jul 2009 - 10:17:02
1.2.9 Meh13 (261|220) K22 9,364 rockmitch [CBTF-D] lucus30 [CBTF] 07th Jul 2009 - 09:56:10
=16=Gostivar_M (256|210) K22 8,920 rockmitch [CBTF-D] Fatmir99 [CBTF] 07th Jul 2009 - 09:01:37
42 Mississippi (231|166) K12 8,921 Escher210 [CBTF-D] Vigilanti [CBTF] 07th Jul 2009 - 06:54:39
=14=Gostivar_M (257|215) K22 7,000 rockmitch [CBTF-D] Fatmir99 [CBTF] 07th Jul 2009 - 04:38:59
rocco (276|238) K22 8,008 rockmitch [CBTF-D] Roccomen [CBTF]

more food LOL

the pink panther

617|502 (307|212) K23 8,854 SirIvanhoe [CBTF-D] RenegadeRecon [CBTF] 07th Jul 2009 - 01:08:22
*=C1.4=Gostivar_M (272|207) K22 9,655 rockmitch [CBTF-D] Fatmir99 [CBTF] 07th Jul 2009 - 00:56:32
*=15=Gostivar_M (260|217) K22 9,536 rockmitch [CBTF-D] Fatmir99 [CBTF] 06th Jul 2009 - 21:25:30
rocco (270|235) K22 7,234 rockmitch [CBTF-D] Roccomen [CBTF] 06th Jul 2009 - 20:11:47
Little Whinging4 (317|286) K23 5,823 yam25 [CBTF-D] yam25 [CBTF-D] 06th Jul 2009 - 18:17:40
Little Whinging4 (317|286) K23 5,823 TSPALDING11 [[c.h]] yam25 [CBTF-D] 06th Jul 2009 - 18:17:31
40 Mississippi (231|168) K12 6,228 Escher210 [CBTF-D] Vigilanti [CBTF] 06th Jul 2009 - 17:14:40
Little Whinging3 (319|282) K23 5,896 TSPALDING11 [[c.h]] yam25 [CBTF-D] 06th Jul 2009 - 16:11:38
Barbarian village (272|313) K32 1,509 Abandoned One101 [CBTF-D] 06th Jul 2009 - 15:12:19
025 Snoozeful Village (135|246) K21 3,160 Abandoned 1000dude4 [CBTF-D] 06th Jul 2009 - 13:24:00
41 Mississippi (230|166) K12 9,799 Escher210 [CBTF-D] Vigilanti [CBTF] 06th Jul 2009 - 13:04:53
culture (193|357) K31 10,122 whiter32690 [CBTF-D] cultureman [CBTF-D] 06th Jul 2009 - 11:41:52
697|528 (304|218) K23 7,975 SirIvanhoe [CBTF-D] RenegadeRecon [CBTF] 06th Jul 2009 - 11:21:18
013 Abilene (123|315) K31 8,738 Canuckbomb [CBTF-D] King of Clubs [CBTF-D] 06th Jul 2009 - 10:12:53
Winged 31* (269|289) K22 9,418 rockmitch [CBTF-D] VinnieDaPooh [EreVos] 06th Jul 2009 - 06:41:47
Portland (241|301) K32 8,925 whiter32690 [CBTF-D] Kaizer14 [CBTF] 06th Jul 2009 - 06:06:05
.008 Munaye (241|292) K22 8,024 whiter32690 [CBTF-D] Desperado22 [CBTF] 06th Jul 2009 - 04:55:58
007 Munaye (240|294) K22 8,442 whiter32690 [CBTF-D] Desperado22 [CBTF] 06th Jul 2009 - 02:45:56
019 Keller (123|310) K31 7,093 Canuckbomb [CBTF-D] King of Clubs [CBTF-D] 06th Jul 2009 - 01:24:49
Barbarian village (286|248) K22 1,503 Abandoned One101 [CBTF-D] 06th Jul 2009 - 00:05:15

and continues page after page, and you wonder why we have little respect for your 'achievements'

bamsefar

After playing Tribalwars for 3-4 years now, and numerous other online games.
I'm still left with one unanswered question.

Why do people feel the need to justify themselves or their tribes actions?

THIS IS A WAR GAME! :) conquest is the key element of TW.

Pipe down, accept the fact that your tribe is at war and let the stats speak for themselves.

DeletedUser

cause PnP has influence ingame and thus the battle of ideas needs to be won ;)

DeletedUser

Well since this is the CBTF v THE thread, lets post some stats:

Side 1:
Tribes: CBTF
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: THE
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 5
Side 2: 0
Difference: 5

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 51,783
Difference: 51,783

image.php

Obviously these nobles mean nothing.

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: CBTF
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes:
Players: dark2002wolf

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 4
Difference: 4

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 42,768
Difference: 42,768

image.php

Try attacking our active players maybe? :icon_razz:

slates9

I believe four of these are darkwolf's, gifted to CBTF, but I may be wrong, so don't flame me for it. :icon_rolleyes:

Last edited:

slates9

Still, tbh no one should be posting stats until at least maybe a week after the war has started and it's really kicked off.

DeletedUser92

I believe four of these are darkwolf's, gifted to CBTF, but I may be wrong, so don't flame me for it. :icon_rolleyes:

Darkwolf is currently unplayed. THE takes responsibility for our recruitment of that account, thus we haven't kicked him out even though he is beyond his maximum account sitting time. Its territory we've lost, but it is not territory being fought over.

It is the equivalent of our appendix until we either get a player or the account turns gray.