Post real life pics thread

DeletedUser

foto0013va7.jpg

DeletedUser

Wouldn't want to cross Druggy in a dark alleyway.

Foxeh looks like a typical German nerd. Or should I say Aryan :lol:

DeletedUser

AWWWWWWWWWWW......Look Druggy has a tiny bit of a stach, how cute

DeletedUser

>.> that was 2yrs ago....and i wasn't scawy...i was just midly annoyed...:icon_redface:

and i'm straight heavy...so you freaking get that sick thought out of your head :icon_evil:

meh eyes change colors aslo >.> i've been told that a lot <.<

I also changed my hair a lot >.> in that time...once it was uber long....i felt like a total...wait can't say that on here...ahh..umm...a hispanic that is like gansta mixed and stuffy...then i got my hair into my skater style that i love...and now its like uber short....well was when i cut it..its getting close to my skate look again...but it still looks good on me ^_^

I am a kind gentle soul after all :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

>.> that was 2yrs ago....and i wasn't scawy...i was just midly annoyed...:icon_redface:

and i'm straight heavy...so you freaking get that sick thought out of your head :icon_evil:

meh eyes change colors aslo >.> i've been told that a lot <.<

I also changed my hair a lot >.> in that time...once it was uber long....i felt like a total...wait can't say that on here...ahh..umm...a hispanic that is like gansta mixed and stuffy...then i got my hair into my skater style that i love...and now its like uber short....well was when i cut it..its getting close to my skate look again...but it still looks good on me ^_^

I am a kind gentle soul after all :icon_cool:

/me thinks you should take your meds and go back on the special bus with the lovely white coats :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

If you have time to be on here...go and make meg siggie....god heavy..i want meh freaking siggy :(

DeletedUser

If you have time to be on here...go and make meg siggie....god heavy..i want meh freaking siggy :(

patience is a virtue.
and im trying to watch kong fu panda, so carry on nagging and ill set his fat ass on you with his mad noodle skills :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

naaauuhh....i'll tell him the sekrit of the sacred dragon scroll >.>

no really....when you gonna make me a siggy?