King of the Hill!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DeletedUser

:lol: Just what it says....lets play king of the hill...the forums are dead boring.

Well since i start i found this hill on one of my many adventures and claim it as my own! :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Walks past the hill on way down south and use my paladin in a scout attack to sneak and knock you off.

Im king of the hill

DeletedUser

Hummm....i'm an idiot for putting it on the main board oh well.

I come back as a Death Knight and take back my hill with my unholy powers! :icon_twisted:

My hill!

DeletedUser

Timmish's batterys run out leaving the hill empty and free for me to walk on and claim it once again

DeletedUser

I already had my headphones so i don't hear that bad music and see you coming and just cast dark magic to make you fly away. :icon_cool:

I know i hope casus doesn't see this >.> :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

I claim it back from NWG as he took it from me while i was trying to take it from timmish and summon a hot undead super model to lure him away :icon_razz:.

DeletedUser

While walking to the LC to pick up a two-six of vodka, I notice timmy and foxy just sitting and looking at some stupid hill; I think how strange. But i see a flag, and I like it, so I take it.

Hmmmm - now i´m told i´m king of the hill...

DeletedUser

after spending 5mins with the undead super model i realise ive been cheated !!!

Leaves a two-six of vodka at the bottom of the hill to lure sentinela7 away and walks back to claim my might hill :)

DeletedUser

i'm too lazy to come up with anything better so......i shoot you til you die!

I claim the the Hill and build a fort onto of with with undead sexy female ninja warriors to guard it.

DeletedUser

Undead N W G walks up the hill and realises that the back door was left open. Pushes Druggy out and claims the female and the castle.

P.S Locks both front and back gates

DeletedUser

Necromancer druggy just comes up to undead NWG and controls his undead mind and bends his will to that of a servant for me >.> :lol:

DeletedUser

In my new servant role i posion my master and leave his body rolling down MY HILL. :p

DeletedUser

Ahhh....but me being a necromancer i come back from the dead as a lichen and still have my mind and powers and still control you :lol:

DeletedUser

Okay so if any of us get in trouble blame it on josh :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I already had my headphones so i don't hear that bad music and see you coming and just cast dark magic to make you fly away. :icon_cool:

I know i hope casus doesn't see this >.> :icon_redface:

...You realize I read all the posts on this world, right?

mirai no shinigami

all of them?

then you'll see me claiming the hill

my hill