Tribes not in Top 20,

janash37

I don't know who to suck up to... Kash my mate or Faetzy my leader... ;D

Either way, the new merge between Purge and GOO has produced only one thing: POO.
Sums it all up really.

Kash2Smash

oh damn!! hahahah Janash knows how to rhyme up things :p and hahahahah Faetzy, he looks like a nice chap :D just dont like the part bout Avenge not having balls against RBL... well its fine :p i forgive since you are in DNY :)

Gargelameth

I might be a little biased, but I think Pedo is a decent tribe(mainly due to the amazing name). Currently at war with ~PWC~ :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Aha, I believe that was brought up between our leaders :p

You worked out who the leaders are yet ? We all thought it was Stupid.. but since he is being nobled by ~D~ and only half of the ~D~ members listen to the orders they are given...

I assume you are still trying to work that out yourself :p

You keep your head up thou .. you guys are learning fast. ::golf clap::

DeletedUser

Your post makes no sense. Please make it clear to understand and comprehend.

EDIT: Please have a look, Stupid isn't the duke, Faetzy is.

DeletedUser

Ohh that cuts me deep.

I cannot bare the "That makes no sense" come back.

You surely are the best diplomat in TW history.

DeletedUser

I actaully couldn't understand your post, it made little sense, apart from the one sentence, where I put EDIT.

DeletedUser

Well, I can understand why your having problems then.

As for your leadership, I think you have been mislead ;)

Untouchable, Unscratchable, Undefeatable. Diamond have come to W37.

- Do you:
Enjoy having a cushion of allies around you?
Like having hundreds of members in your tribe?
Mass Recruiting until you can't go anywhere?

If the answer to all those questions is no, then Diamond is the place for you. We are a tightly knitt and organised group of players, about to make an impact on K22 and then the world.

If you are situated in or on the borders of K22, and are looking for a well made and structured tribe to launch your campain for fame in this world, Diamond is the place for you. Led by seasoned veterans, and only taking in players with talent and expertise in the game, we will noble our way through the ranks of K22.

Our recruitment may be very slow, we do only have a few members at the moment, but our tribe isn't for the faint-hearted that rely on support from others right from the word go. No, we are in fact a more "elitist" (and I use the term loosely as I am not going to con you, only premades can really use the term to its full meaning) tribe that is lead by two level headed and respected players from past worlds. Vunderbar and -Imstupid- are striving for victory, and will only take in the best K22 has to offer.

So before I leave you to decide whether or not to join us, our aims are very simple, and this is no secret to anyone:

Member Target: 40 players all together
Diplomacy: Enemies only until later on in the game
Other: The usual troops to points thing, but we will be expecting 2:1 troops to points before reaching 1500 points. ODA is not a necessity, but is favoured. We prefer you are sensible with the troops you have, use them wisely and we'll get further.

(Any other tribes that wish to adopt this strategy that haven't already, its been my pleasure laying it out for you, I'll be surprised if you pull it off :icon_razz:)

Thanks all for your time, sorry about the long-windedness of the post, but I ensure I leave no potential players in the dark, just like I leave none of my members in the dark either. We have fun here, no matter what the situation is, but at the same time we will know when to be serious, and that is expected of all members. Goodbye, and please mail me in game if you wish to join us. Like I said, recruitment will be steady, but loyalty will be high, and achievements will be great!

DeletedUser

you can pay special attention to the part below

lead by two level headed and respected players from past worlds. Vunderbar and -Imstupid- are striving for victory

DeletedUser

How long was that ago?

Please don't try and feed the public information which dates back weeks, infact months back.

DeletedUser

And maybee you should brush up on reading some books to get a better grasp of the english language as it seems that Naz post made perfect sence right to the point in fact.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

How long was that ago?

Please don't try and feed the public information which dates back weeks, infact months back.

The leadership was overthrown only recently.

You seem to care a lof of what the "public" think. You worried your house of cards will come tumbling down if anyone finds out how unorganised your tribe is?

Faetzy

The leadership was overthrown only recently.

You seem to care a lof of what the "public" think. You worried your house of cards will come tumbling down if anyone finds out how unorganised your tribe is?

Well before i begin may i ask where your tribe is now... oh yeah you were hit by us then merged with a tribe half your size to save your own arse, which is low, shouldn't a leader go down with his tribe, like a captain goes down with his ship?

Moving on the regards to the ESF claims, i've been talking with there duke for some time, and he mentioned to me about hitting ci.inc, and then i informed him of our up coming conflicts with GOO, and he later confirmed that they have been hitting GOO. Our tribe intends to expand into the K21 area so i looked towards recruiting some of the major guys in that area, who'd have to fill out our application, prove they can time, be account sat and also have skype, however i started with ESF's top 10 but only in a conversation with there duke, however after a long talk with him, and seeing the light that we've other issues to attend before heading out to K21 we both decided that it's best we stay as we are without pushing into one anothers vacinity, so it went to further an a suggestion.

I've been leader of my tribe for some time Naz, since Stupid went on holiday and never came back, however at least i have my tribe, i haven't fled anywhere and since GOO who we were napped to us took you in, we terminated our 1 month nap, last night at 01:00.
Basicly running hasn't saved you nor your members it's just made things more fun.

Good luck.:ram: :heavycavalry:

EDIT:

You worked out who the leaders are yet ? We all thought it was Stupid.. but since he is being nobled by ~D~ and only half of the ~D~ members listen to the orders they are given...

I assume you are still trying to work that out yourself :p

You keep your head up thou .. you guys are learning fast. ::golf clap::

Wasn't it my deaf members who don't listen to me that caused your tribe to merge, after your confrontation for a ceasefire was rejected.

Last edited:

Faetzy

oh damn!! hahahah Janash knows how to rhyme up things :p and hahahahah Faetzy, he looks like a nice chap :D just dont like the part bout Avenge not having balls against RBL... well its fine :p i forgive since you are in DNY :)

Lmao, and yeh i'm in DNY, just my activity sucks there recently i've like 50 noble trains, we dominate W12 so it's not much fun but i've renewed premium there so gotta stick at it another month, and i am a nice chap if your on the right side of me :p

Faetzy

Yes i am Waccoe's dad of cource... figure that out your self?

And if you must know i'm Waccoe's real life friend, however i don't see where this comes into the matter.

DeletedUser

Right, let me answer all of these beautiful people

Nazgod: I don't believe you can talk about being unorganised when we took 8 villages off your tribe whilst you took a measly one. We took 8, in a quickly forced operation on you guys. You hit in suprise, and managed one. Go figure.

Soccerulz: Did you realise your post about '~D~ threatning ESF to merge' is full of BS? I'm in the high council, I'm the diplomat, and I decide what happens. I'm aware that Faetzy had discussions about certain matters (not a merge though), but nothing came of them.

Pindzy: Don't preach what you don't practise.