Tribes not in Top 20,

DeletedUser

oh theyve lost heaps of troops and nobles too many to count on two hands and two feet.
ooh thats why they not mentioning them lols yet a few villages lols now they can be counted easily on da hands.

and dont forget rofl the village of kimel now that was fun wasnt it.

janash37

Well done for just making yourself look like the biggest fool ever to grace the TW forums.

Faetzy

Spear nukes ? haha, I love it. You rebuild the nobles.. then you launch them right back at us tiger.

Oh, my bad forgot it's sword nukes...

Attacker: adamdubbs
Village: The Shire (276|199) K12

Quantity: 0 3297 72 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1
Losses: 0 3297 72 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1

Or super nukes with barely any rams

Attacker: Svensken971
Village: 001:Serin (271|225) K22

Quantity: 0 0 3723 0 20 1123 0 0 39 24 1 1
Losses: 0 0 3723 0 0 1123 0 0 39 24 1 1

And another

Attacker: airz angel
Village: * Wicked Willage * (289|212) K22

Quantity: 0 0 108 0 0 69 0 0 0 0 0 1
Losses: 0 0 108 0 0 69 0 0 0 0 0 1

You mock my tribes attacks, however none are as bad as these...

DeletedUser

You played w10 scotsman, were you around for the big war?

There is no point for this back and forth banter, in the morning everyone can talk the talk. The end of the day is when we see who can walk the walk. This will be sorted on the field. Till then I think all of our time could be spent with more important things.

famousscotsman

Nah i wasnt i played world 10 for 5 months, and world 11 for 3 or 4 cant remember, it wa sunder a diffreant name though.

DeletedUser

Tribe name: Nomadic Ways
ID: NOMADS
Number of members: 14
Points of the best 40 players: 1.309.286
Total points: 1.309.286
Average points: 93.520

Looking quite familiar to me, perhaps Powers' evil twins.

I think mostly ex Gentle players forming up after the collapse of Chess, they seem to have a strong hold on K53 with only 14 players, haven't heard much about them anywhere but they look to be doing very well for themselves regardless, quiet and strong, good luck.

DeletedUser

FaTaL. looks to be a good tribe, nice and active and the members i have spoken to seem to have a good head on his shoulders.

I would expect to see more of them in the future.

DeletedUser

FaTaL. looks to be a good tribe, nice and active and the members i have spoken to seem to have a good head on his shoulders.

I would expect to see more of them in the future.

Is this because you plan to move to FaTaL now GOO has disbanded lol. If it is, from what i've heard they have many problems and now there leader has just left.

DeletedUser

I won't even bother as One with cat in pants has asked for us to stay on topic.

DeletedUser

He questioned your opinion on a 'good' tribe not in the top 20, that's on topic.

DeletedUser

Is this because you plan to move to FaTaL now GOO has disbanded lol

Thats what I was talking about :)

But if I must ellaberate. We are in a much stronger position now.

If it is, from what i've heard they have many problems and now there leader has just left.

I think there only current problem is they picked a fight with insane. So we will see in the near future how they do as a tribe with there new leader. They have had a drop in villages recently, but it hasn't been a white wash yet.. so it will be interesting.
http://www.twstats.com/en37/index.php?page=tribe&id=5653

DeletedUser

Your not in a much stronger position at all, you merged, after being sarcastic, ignorant, cocky and arrogant about how you had all the power, so to speak. GOO realised in a few days how the Purge members were nothing but deadweight, so they got rid of it. I believe you lost a valuable ally, and your back where you was in the beginning, being hit by Diamond.

DeletedUser75483

seriously man drop it.We have been asked to stay on topic now stop being childish your not on the playground now.Let your troops do the talking

DeletedUser

I also think T~B~P looks to be doing well... and they have a good diplomat / leader, very pleasent to talk with. I wish them the best in the endevours.

I believe you lost a valuable ally, and your back where you was in the beginning, being hit by Diamond.
We haven't lost any ally's but,

Already been hit by ~D~ , it was soo scarey, the wall is already being rebuilt.

And you can concider the massive haul a gift. Let your member know I hope he enjoys the fruitless 20 hour trip home :p

I can see why hes not leader anymore thou...

Subject: Vunderbar Attacks
Sent: Jul 17,2009 11:21

Attacker: Vunderbar
Village: 252|299

Quantity:

unit_axe.png
unit_spy.png
unit_light.png
unit_marcher.png
unit_ram.png

Losses:

unit_axe.png
unit_light.png
unit_marcher.png
unit_ram.png

Defender: [player]Nazgod[/player]

Haul:

1.253 4.115 17 5385/223320
Damage By Rams: The Wall Has Been Damaged And Downgraded From Level 20 To Level 10

Faetzy

Well Vundebar has quit, so we are in posession of his account, and thought what better way to use his offence than bash some our enemy's duke.

DeletedUser

Well that explains it , thanks for clearing that up.

Can we get back on topic now ? ;)

I don't mind little comments to me.. but you could add some on topic input also.