[Propaganda against] LFKSci

DeletedUser

i guess you know why i cannot do that dear matt unless frank himself asks me to then i will do that !

you too speak of points and villages ? strange i thought you were better than that:icon_sad:

Matt76827

I know exactly the details of your relationship with frank. How many times have you tried to recruit him?
As for villages, I am so sorry. I should know better than to think someone with 1000 villages will have a fair fight against someone with 10. How silly of me.
*Hint* Check for sarcasm.

DeletedUser

once "if you mean you as in elboba3"

100:1 is not like 1:3 and giving the distance i see it as fair as it can be

Matt76827

100:1 and 3:1 have something in common. That they are both unfair. I agree the former is far more unfair than the latter.

However since (it appears) you agree with me about the odds you should pick on someone your own size and then force SCI members to stay out of the fight. However I think everyone on the forum knows that if a 1vs1 ever happened SCI would bring in other players at the first sign of losing.

Before you little children come back crying "Its tribalwars, tribalwars I say" wa wa wa go away and play tribalhugs.

DeletedUser

ignorant leadership?!

nyxx is a bad leader?

ok, you don't have to say anything else.
your IQ has been revealed. :icon_redface:
If you think ignorant means bad then yeah, he is.

LOL calm down sweet lips :icon_razz:

no need to go down to calling names and stuff while you can just say MOOOOO and bak bak bak :icon_evil:

i will wait untill you finnish your internal noblings and stuff and when you feel ready and breave enough i will be still here

i know your kind rowan and i totaly know that when you see my troops coming you will just quit. so no need to play a role no one belives "even yourself"
just go play DEAD :) and hope that no one sees you on their map as a target.

congrats you now got your own colour on my map :)
Elboa, you know i don't speak your language, so i had no idea i could say those words.:p
Oh dumbass, i had incommings from tbK pointwhorer, BAn gambrinos, western, the village, eldumbassboa, fezoj, togsite2, spudnik death, saladin death, syncro death, domus, gainhammer permasat rulebreaking, Gingerballs banned, Oh dear, and the list go's on.............

But nonetheless, you did not manage to kill a player with 319 villages who had to take it up against probably more then 2000?
I'm truly sorry, but that does say everything about you, and your uber n00bish team, and how much of a pr0 i truly am. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Hmm I don't see a moral problem. I have as much dedication to the game as you (well roughly) however I don't put my trust in the name of the tribe I'm in. I put it in the local players.

I'd assume you would do the same to be honest. I was under the impression that LFKD worked almost in "sub tribes" in that PKs then splits up into different groups based upon location. Like the K85 group includes you, TBT, euge, Kursk and a few others.

agree.
this is still a team.
PKs must fight like this because we have ennemys all around us. we can't afford to help each other on big distances. not as we would like to.

Do you have faith in PKs as a WHOLE tribe to fight in K85. Or do you trust the players near you.

actually, both.
guess i'm lucky.

Please read about misnomers KB. Does a football player play better depending upon the name of his team or upon the players that set him up?

don't know what you mean.
i just pointed out, that all (collaborating) players have to play like one if they would like to win.

It would appear you take what I said and then pretended I said the exact opposite. Either your really stupid or you are just idiotic. Either read what I write or I'll have to repeatedly call you a waste of space.

i don't give much credit to what you said since you're still trying to convince us that R2-TRU didn't lose the war.

DeletedUser

Giving away a super-special-secret prize to the first person that actually knows what the topic is without looking at it or re-reading the first post...

(For those of you that don't understand what that means, it means this thread went so far off the train tracks, we think it may not have been a train in the first place... probably a ship or something)

Germany lost WWII, blah blah, R2 fell, ReV pwnz all, etc.
Ben, if R2-TRU had changed their name, would that have meant that they lost the war? R2-TRU would have been gone! How about when ~=A=~ became ~TSE~... they even disbanded ~=A=~... does that mean they lost those wars, like with HaitaX, HOPLON, and whoever else they fought? Your posts lack thought/intelligence/wisdom, etc... it's annoying :\

To sum it all up, 58T429.48DY4W4#.
That is all.
Don't ask me what that means, I have absolutely no idea... it is simply showing how extremely bored I was reading the posts in this thread after the first one :\

DeletedUser

We became someting larger and New, a merge or formation of a new tribe doesn't necessary point out a loss. R2-tru did not disband of fear. It was calmy made and people took their time. They joined allies, TSE and R2-Tru have always been good allies.

I didn't had a guy why screamed for an invite, everything was asked like there was nothing going on at all. They know how to accept situations as well, not all do. So the R2-tru people are still here and I do still call their front R2-Tru front.

That's what they mean, no loss or super disbanding. A calm decision was made to join allies.

DeletedUser

Ben, if R2-TRU had changed their name, would that have meant that they lost the war?

in this case no.
did i said something like this?! :icon_eek:

How about when ~=A=~ became ~TSE~... they even disbanded ~=A=~... does that mean they lost those wars, like with HaitaX, HOPLON, and whoever else they fought?

if they disband because they just decided so and creat new tribe, why shall i think that this is a problem, defeat, anything bad?
lotd changed into dl because they have had some internal problems. few traitors run into TSE, the rest of the tribe staied together.
they didn't loose, only win on quality.

BUT, if tribe disband because their leadership get scared, killed, removed,... and members run in all directions just to save their ass, then what?
if this would not be defeat then i don't know what it is.
(that's exactly what happen with R2-TRU)

is this really so hard to understand? :icon_eek:

Your posts lack thought/intelligence/wisdom, etc... it's annoying :\

because it's simple and truth.

i can't wait to see what did i said wrong or stupid this time. :lol:
guys, you're so funy, i don't know what would you like to achieve. really...

DeletedUser

R2-tru did not disband of fear. It was calmy made and people took their time. They joined allies, TSE and R2-Tru have always been good allies.

:lol:
dear good...
why would #1 OD tribe do something like this? just for fun?

I didn't had a guy why screamed for an invite

of course not. you were more then happy to send invitations. :icon_rolleyes:
why shall they scream?

DeletedUser

i can't wait to see what did i said wrong or stupid this time. :lol:
guys, you're so funy, i don't know what would you like to achieve. really...

Perhaps since the ingame n00bs will never be erradicated after merging into the largest family known as LFKSci.. we'd atleast like to erradicate the PnP ones. Maybe you should form a family for PnPers where anyone from any tribe can join to post vs. anyone intelligent.

DeletedUser

Perhaps since the ingame n00bs will never be erradicated after merging into the largest family known as LFKSci.. we'd atleast like to erradicate the PnP ones. Maybe you should form a family for PnPers where anyone from any tribe can join to post vs. anyone intelligent.

why would my "PnPers" tribe post against me?

no, really...
can you (or someone else) comment me previous two replayes?
why awoiding simple questions?

DeletedUser

can you (or someone else) comment me previous two replayes?
why awoiding simple questions?

Personally I think they are rather inane questions that don't concern you. It was already stated that PKs had NOTHING to do with R2's fall benny. But, I'll humor you as you seem to have an interest in keeping the R2 topic alive.

dear good...
why would #1 OD tribe do something like this? just for fun?

Ask their leadership maybe?

of course not. you were more then happy to send invitations. :icon_rolleyes:
why shall they scream?

Maybe in PKs these days it's either recruiting a tribe screaming for invites or someone queing up invite trains.. but in other tribes you can actually just mail someone up and say 'hey, my tribe is disbanding and someone recommended to me that I apply to your due to location and it's better than joining the super-mega-uber-familyallianceacademy thingy that's formed'

DeletedUser

R2's fall

i'm shocked!!! :icon_eek:
can you explain those 2 words?!
as far as i know R2-TRU didn't fall. they were just looking for another "box" or something like this. :lol:

Maybe in PKs these days it's either recruiting a tribe screaming for invites or someone queing up invite trains.. but in other tribes you can actually just mail someone up and say 'hey, my tribe is disbanding and someone recommended to me that I apply to your due to location and it's better than joining the super-mega-uber-familyallianceacademy thingy that's formed'

the question is WHY did R2-TRU disband. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

i'm shocked!!! :icon_eek:
can you explain those 2 words?!
as far as i know R2-TRU didn't fall. they were just looking for another "box" or something like this. :lol:

I've never denied they fell, have even said they did, yer barkin up the wrong tree nubby. You even asked me this within the last few days, I told you then that your grasping at a straws... if anyone doesn't believe R2 fell they are clearly in the minority.

the question is WHY did R2-TRU disband. :icon_rolleyes:

I believe someone clicked the 'disband tribe' button.

DeletedUser

lotd changed into dl because they have had some internal problems. few traitors run into TSE, the rest of the tribe staied together.
they didn't loose, only win on quality.

BUT, if tribe disband because their leadership get scared, killed, removed,... and members run in all directions just to save their ass, then what?
if this would not be defeat then i don't know what it is.
(that's exactly what happen with R2-TRU)
Traitors?
Do you mean the guys you sended an invite trains after -A- has some internal troubles?
The same Ralf your tribe is breaking down, but you invited a long time ago to maintain the #1 rank?:p
These guys probably noticed they din't improve themselves, and moved back home. :icon_cool:

Heh, as far as i know R2 did fell, and most of them found an exelent new box. :icon_cool:
1 landed in a suck family garbage can.:p
I don't know where you get the idea R2 din't fall. :\

DeletedUser

aleluya!

Dazrield and rowanbaen just admited that SCI and PKs kick R2-TRU ass! :lol:

Matt76827, did you hear this?

after so much time trying to convince me (and others) that i'm stupid, you finaly admit that i was (am) right.

case closed. (i hope)

thanks. :icon_cool:

Matt76827

There is a slight contradiction in this post
agree.
this is still a team.
PKs must fight like this because we have ennemys all around us. we can't afford to help each other on big distances. not as we would like to.

actually, both.
guess i'm lucky.

How can you both have faith in the whole of PKs to fight in K85 when you clearly say that you can't afford to help people over long distances?

I also commented upon your footballer analogy. You said if the team doesn't work together then he wont score any goals. Which I have never disagreed with. A tribe needs all its local players to work together to get success.

My point is that football players are bought and sold all the time. As long as the local players are still as good as they were before does the player suffer by playing for a different team(ie under a different team/tribe)?
Being part of a different team with the same people doesn't change how well you play.
How you think it could is still beyond me.

There is one thing you lack ben. And its a little thing called proof. Or even more fundamentally knowledge. You say that the leadership got scared. And yet you don't actually know you just assume.

Also the members did not run in all directions. The members moved in an orderly file in 2 directions. Mainly due to the geography as I said before.
When RFG fell they ran in all directions (as you can still see by the map) where as R2s movements are quite logical which may explain why they are beyond you.

Also ben isn't is slightly ironic that before it was me having to repeatedly ask you to answer my questions after you tried to avoid them several times and yet you are having to ask because you are impatient that one person replied without addressing your post.

DeletedUser

once again, just for Matt76827! :lol:

aleluya!

Dazrield and rowanbaen just admited that SCI and PKs kick R2-TRU ass! :lol:

Matt76827, did you hear this?

after so much time trying to convince me (and others) that i'm stupid, you finaly admit that i was (am) right.

case closed. (i hope)

thanks. :icon_cool:

now abaut your post. you really aren't very smart, are you?
of course footbal players change their clubs. some go, other come.
right? right!
but, clubs remains! (if they're not thrown out of the league because they sucks)
did R2-TRU remain?
no, R2-TRU did sucks and that's why it's not here anymore.

oh, and you're saing that R2-TRU players didn't run in all directions, just in 2 tribes?
doesn't matter.
they run out of R2-TRU, just to save their lives! :lol:
RFG members just got bored. some of them joined us, other went in other tribes. nothing specially.
that's a big difference! they didn't run for their lives...

look Matt, even Daz and rowanbaen admitted that R2-TRU lost the war. can't you just accept this?