[Propaganda against] LFKSci

Wilky1992

they run out of R2-TRU, just to save their lives! :lol:
RFG members just got bored. some of them joined us, other went in other tribes. nothing specially.
that's a big difference! they didn't run for their lives...

Technically they did run out, RFG were at war with the LFKD, no?
Well, they didnt do much, but apparently they were..

Now, unless you would have huggled them much like you are doing with SCI, they were running for safety ;)

DeletedUser

once again, just for Matt76827! :lol:

aleluya!

Dazrield and rowanbaen just admited that SCI and PKs kick R2-TRU ass! :lol:

Matt76827, did you hear this?

after so much time trying to convince me (and others) that i'm stupid, you finaly admit that i was (am) right.

case closed. (i hope)

thanks. :icon_cool:

now abaut your post. you really aren't very smart, are you?
of course footbal players change their clubs. some go, other come.
right? right!
but, clubs remains! (if they're not thrown out of the league because they sucks)
did R2-TRU remain?
no, R2-TRU did sucks and that's why it's not here anymore.

oh, and you're saing that R2-TRU players didn't run in all directions, just in 2 tribes?
doesn't matter.
they run out of R2-TRU, just to save their lives! :lol:
RFG members just got bored. some of them joined us, other went in other tribes. nothing specially.
that's a big difference! they didn't run for their lives...

look Matt, even Daz and rowanbaen admitted that R2-TRU lost the war. can't you just accept this?
Erm, sorry, but you ARE stupid, and no-one needs to be convinced of that.
But tell me, why did those LFKD members moved away, back to ~TSE~ ?
Why did you fail to keep all those good guys?
Why did you take in a quiting abrahamr?
Why were you unable to take all rfg guys? were they scared?:p
RFG did run for their lives, they felt sci comming, they are inactive as hell, their leader failed to be active, got eaten by pks family, RFG is the perfect example of a failed tribe.

R2 felt because of activity problems, not due to morale issues, because of that lack of inactivity we decided that it was better for our guys to join the allies, and everything went without 1 guy panicing, or left out.
You claim a sci/lfk family victory, but the only thing PKs heavely attacked was xunion(inactive), congratz! xD

DeletedUser

Technically they did run out, RFG were at war with the LFKD, no?
Well, they didnt do much, but apparently they were..

Now, unless you would have huggled them much like you are doing with SCI, they were running for safety ;)

technikly they didn't run.
if they would run then someone must be chasing them. right?
and we were not in war with them. at least nothing specially.
they were just light red dot from beginning, nothing special for PKs map.

once again, R2-TRU got scared, leadership went mental, players morale went down,...

RFG? they have just realized that beting nyxx would take 967879456923 jears.
they were fighting so much that they probably become friends. noblemans were visitting each other so much that they start to like each others. (although they end up dead most of the time) :lol:

no, the didn't run.
but even if they would, does this make any difference that R2-TRU was not defeated? :icon_confused:
that's what i'm trying to explain to Matt76827.
sorry if you all have to follow this circus. it's getting disturbing even for me.

DeletedUser

technikly they didn't run.
if they would run then someone must be chasing them. right?
and we were not in war with them. at least nothing specially.
they were just light red dot from beginning, nothing special for PKs map.

once again, R2-TRU got scared, leadership went mental, players morale went down,...

RFG? they have just realized that beting nyxx would take 967879456923 jears.
they were fighting so much that they probably become friends. noblemans were visitting each other so much that they start to like each others. (although they end up dead most of the time) :lol:

no, the didn't run.
but even if they would, does this make any difference that R2-TRU was not defeated? :icon_confused:
that's what i'm trying to explain to Matt76827.
sorry if you all have to follow this circus. it's getting disturbing even for me.
They are the best example of a tribe running!
and you were allied with them once upon a time, do not forget! :)
True, they could not beat nyxx, But later on, when V V V, BarBar, and TSE eat out LFKD, we will see how fast he'll fall, But you won't be around to see, as you will be before him. :)

Matt76827

*sigh*
KB it is getting really tedious trying to teach you why you are so stupid. But lets do it once more for old times sake.

All the R2 members were in a box together. That box has just been opened up and put into 3 new boxes. So yes congratulations you have a nice old cardboard box. But you missed out on its contents that actually has value.

So SCI out lasted R2-TRU (as a tribe) and are waving the cardboard box from a long pole proclaiming their victory. However all the members that were in R2 are still around fighting SCI. So hallelujah indeed. SCI gets a hollow victory (if you can really consider it a victory).

I'll make a deal with you KB. If you say that daz and rowan are the founts of all knowledge and agree 100% with whatever they say in the future then I will say that R2 lost the war to SCI.
Didn't think you'd go with it.

The footballer reference was to do with how the players act when they leave their tribe. I say that a player with the same local players will fight just as well under any name. You appear to believe that simply because a player fights under a different banner he becomes worse.

Define "run" in the context of leaving a TW tribe. I don't know about you but when I think of "run" it has an element of panic to it. Where as in R2 we already made arrangements for where our members were to go.
Unlike in RFG where the tribe was pretty much declared dead and all their members had to rush to get places in other tribes.
RFG panicked where as R2 did not. Therefore its impossible for R2 to "run" where as its plausible for RFG to "run".

So KB I once again make the case that you should be a possible definition for the word "stupid" and you should be used as an example for how not to post on the forums due to the huge amount of false assumptions you make even knowing they are false.

Accept it or not I don't care at all.

DeletedUser

once again, just for Matt76827! :lol:

aleluya!

Dazrield and rowanbaen just admited that SCI and PKs kick R2-TRU ass! :lol:

No one including Sci is admitting PKs has contributed anything but being diplomats. And if you had been paying attention, this isn't a new stance for me, it's about as shocking of a revelation that you are unable to comprehend the written word.

DeletedUser

I'm sorry to interfere, but i have to change my signature. Impressive :lol:.

Now ... carry on, carry on.

DeletedUser

hey it's that player. the one who led the tribe who lost against V V V... LOL nubs

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yes it is bicky.
I'm sorry to interfere, but i have to change my signature. Impressive :lol:.

Now ... carry on, carry on.
Now now, you should be ashamed of yourself instead of making yourself look more stupid by taking quotes in your sig that are true.
You had a tribe on both W5, and W6, and both tribes went down under on both words, without a shred of glory, RAFG should be your tribe tag, run away from glory.
You even backstabbed your personal ally on W5, you should be in sci.

explained benx?

DeletedUser

All the R2 members were in a box together. That box has just been opened up and put into 3 new boxes. So yes congratulations you have a nice old cardboard box. But you missed out on its contents that actually has value.

I explained why this is false before, but i'll use small words this time.

The group is stronger than the individual. It guides the actions of the individual and gives purpose to these actions based on shared conviction.
Therefore is adds value to the individuals as it unites them.

This is gone now. Yes, R2 has been replaced by other groups, but the do not share the same conviction or might have the same commitments that R2 had.

Or to use a football example. When a player plays for his national team, his country he will do everything to win, give a 110%.
While this is often not the case when playing for his club, because as you pointed out, players change clubs all the time, thus reducing the value of the club as a factor that unites the individual players.
Also the time he spends with one club determines how well he plays as part of the group or R2 players need time to integrate into their new tribes, leaving a weaker sum of the parts as was before (not taking into account that leadership might actually improve the performance of the individuals above that of their previous group).

DeletedUser

The footballer reference was to do with how the players act when they leave their tribe. I say that a player with the same local players will fight just as well under any name. You appear to believe that simply because a player fights under a different banner he becomes worse.

man, whatever you're eating or taking, STOP!
it's bad fro you.

i don't give a shit abaut players, teams,...
none of this is important!
how the hell shall i explain to you?

there are just 2 options.
1. you're here.
2. you NOT here.

R2-TRU is in 2nd category.
of course players are still here! i'm not talking abaut individuals.
i'm talking abaut the TRIBE.
tribe is gone. bye, bye.
why?
your ass was beten. quite badley...
end of the story.
and once again, even Daz and rowanbaen agree on this.
that's the only thing i said and because you try to explain me that this is not true, we re here. talking abaut footbal clubs, WW2 and other shit!
you're even trying to convince us that R2-TRU won. :lol:
man, not even your own people agree on this.
how retard are you?

DeletedUser

man, whatever you're eating or taking, STOP!
it's bad fro you.
i don't give a shit abaut players, teams,...
none of this is important!
how the hell shall i explain to you?
your ass was beten. quite badley...
end of the story.
you're even trying to convince us that R2-TRU won. :lol:
man, not even your own people agree on this.
how retard are you?
I think you need to stop taking stuff, i can't find the things you are argue about.
And it was you who started about WW2, and players.:p
We won in the way of making sci loose active players, look at sci, 80% inactive?:p
And your little alliance with them is now backfiring at you in the shape of inactiveness too. ;)

DeletedUser

I think you need to stop taking stuff, i can't find the things you are argue about.
And it was you who started about WW2, and players.:p
We won in the way of making sci loose active players, look at sci, 80% inactive?:p
And your little alliance with them is now backfiring at you in the shape of inactiveness too. ;)

Thought it was 95% inactive before the R2 war started... but of course, I might be mistaken. SCIOVA had more inactive people before they joined in on "the fun" of taking R2 villages though :)

DeletedUser

Pks, Sciova, Sciros vs R2-tru. None belived that they would last so long they died. The disbanding of R2-tru was made as said in a calm decision. After working 24/7 those months people got tired. But I'm happy to invite skilled players as well who don't run from fear that I have seen others do. Seems as some didn't get the R2-tru disband circulaur at all that they sent within the tribe. Scared people runs and screams. People who can take their time making a decision are what we know as people who don't run.

DeletedUser

Ok, it's always a pleasure to see aggressive players in action. And i thought ... hmm, do i miss something here ? Being an inactive n00b, it's very possible.

But i just did a fast checking on twstats:

Side 1:
Tribes: PKs DL SCIR0S SCIOVA
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: V V V V V V+ ~TSE~ 1337
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,938
Side 2: 1,920
Difference: 1,018

image.php

So in the end, what are you saying is that a bunch of quitting, inactive, panicked, family mergers n00bs are over 1k villages ahead already ? Against the highly active, aggressive and skillful players from V V V, V V V+, ~TSE~, 1337 :icon_eek: ?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Ok, it's always a pleasure to see aggressive players in action. And i thought ... hmm, do i miss something here ? Being an inactive n00b, it's very possible.

But i just did a fast checking on twstats:

So in the end, what are you saying is that a bunch of quitting, inactive, panicked, family mergers n00bs are over 1k villages ahead already ? Against the highly active, aggressive and skillful players from V V V, V V V+, ~TSE~, 1337 :icon_eek: ?
It counts where the villages are lost, V V V family/TSE/etc... had a lot of inactive and isolated villages, and according to your duke, they don't count. :p
And were just lucky that RFG isn't in those stats, otherwise they'd look a LOT worse.:p

Matt76827

Blub blub blub. You could use monosyllabic words to describe "the world spins upon the back of a tortoise" or "the world is flat" does not make it true.

As I have said again and again and again R2 the tribe is a box. The local groups that were present in R2 still exist. That is where the strength of a tribe comes from. How well they work in groups. Not how well all 100 members spread over the map work together.

KB you brought up the analogy of the footballer. And I just used it to prove I was right. Thats why you are trying to dismis it. Because you are trying to dismiss your own arguments I'll ignore the rest of your post because I believe it will fail just as much as that did.

DeletedUser

so what if R2-TRU lost, the important thing is LFKSci never won. :p

DeletedUser

And were just lucky that RFG isn't in those stats, otherwise they'd look a LOT worse.:p

YEAH! a tribe that disbanded over a month ago will greatly impact the war stats for last month, oh wait, no it won't...