[Propaganda against] LFKSci

DeletedUser

YEAH! a tribe that disbanded over a month ago will greatly impact the war stats for last month, oh wait, no it won't...
A decent person would know that i refer to the periods where RFG did exist, but i don't exept you to understeand that.

DeletedUser

When I see more rams from Sciova then I'mm be impressed.

Bott, Shanara, Troopers, Dharon, Canuck are good. If we gained some inactives then their support never hurts and eating them isn't bad either. You still failed to invite their members so must have been a hard hit. I still don't understand why RFG joins up with the enemy they couldn't defeat. You don't always need to hit the same target, and you can work with tribes around.

DeletedUser

A decent person would know that i refer to the periods where RFG did exist, but i don't exept you to understeand that.

When he shows the stats from last month and you quote those stats and write that they would look a lot worse if RFG were in them any "decent person" would conclude that you did indeed wrongly comment the stats which you just quoted. Suppose you're not a "decent person" either then.

Have a ball looking back at "the time RFG did exist" I am sure V V V owned them greatly :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Not really, there was a fail inactive backstabbing family between them. :)

DeletedUser

If i said that ~TSE~ was between them i would like a total retard. :\

DeletedUser

It counts where the villages are lost, V V V family/TSE/etc... had a lot of inactive and isolated villages, and according to your duke, they don't count. :p
And were just lucky that RFG isn't in those stats, otherwise they'd look a LOT worse.:p

Or you could just have accepted the fact that having RFG in the stats would not make the VVV/TSE/1337 stats any better.
Are you really? ... I could not agree more, since i said that from the start.

DeletedUser

Are you really? ... I could not agree more, since i said that from the start.

Missing my point that RFG disbanded over a month ago and putting them in the stats would thus in no way affect the stats of last month, good or bad. That can be backed up by most of them joining other tribes who are also attacking you, or deleting.

DeletedUser

Missing my point that RFG disbanded over a month ago and putting them in the stats would thus in no way affect the stats of last month, good or bad. That can be backed up by most of them joining other tribes who are also attacking you, or deleting.

It counts where the villages are lost, V V V family/TSE/etc... had a lot of inactive and isolated villages, and according to your duke, they don't count. :p
And were just lucky that RFG isn't in those stats, otherwise they'd look a LOT worse.:p
Why do you think i said "And were just lucky that RFG isn't in those stats, otherwise they'd look a LOT worse.:p"?
I am pretty much aware that RFG is gone, merged with a family alliance, and an allied inactive backstabbing family, and some to BarBar, just as everyone else in W5.

And i refered in that sentence "And were just lucky that RFG isn't in those stats, otherwise they'd look a LOT worse." as in "lucky they arn't here anymore, otherwise the V V V stats would look worse", since i see no way that RFG could defend 1000 backstabbing n00by incommings from a traiterous worthless backstabbing flowerstats family tribe anyway, when assuming there were on "our" side to begin with.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

True, they could not beat nyxx, But later on, when V V V, BarBar, and TSE eat out LFKD, we will see how fast he'll fall, But you won't be around to see, as you will be before him. :)

FLASH NEWS SWEET LIPS
TSE and vvv are not hugging any more !

DeletedUser

It have been said here in the externals for some time ago and we dropped the alliance once they took in Ralf. After several mails of course.

However this so called hugging, if this is hugging. What in hell are you doing then?

And who said that we wouldn't ally them once the situation is solved. Rowan knows about the situation as well. However problem can always arise from one side. You should alwys expect everything,
Same goes for the former post. What is the reason and what might happen? We can war VVV or it can be solved. in anycase if we warred eachother then the far away members were tobe the one beeing taken out, not a large assault against the tribes. Is the problem that I denied to many merge an ally requests from Sci? VVV is an ally and even as enemy, why in hell would we sent attacks 2-300 hours away?

DeletedUser

:lol:
when assuming there were on "our" side to begin with.
I know it bothers you we weren't on your side. But let me put it this way: if we would decide to involve, you must be pretty naive to even think we would choose R2's side (and you must thank Dabethum and David Friedman for our neutrality). So in fact, i agree with you, the stats would look a LOT worse :).
I still don't understand why RFG joins up with the enemy they couldn't defeat. You don't always need to hit the same target, and you can work with tribes around.
There were no other target left, but nyxx. And the tribes around were too busy ... so we got bored. Is this the answer you tried to trigger :) ?

P.S. It's a bit confusing, first RFG merged with PKs. No, wait ... they ran in all directions (no one knows exactly from who or what, but they ran). Actually, it seems that RFG joined the enemy after all. Several posts later : RFG merged with everyone :icon_confused::icon_confused:.

DeletedUser

FLASH NEWS SWEET LIPS
TSE and vvv are not hugging any more !
Hm?
Are you for real, or is this just the best joke, and funniest reply in W5 history? xD

That just you got to give such a pathetic reply.:p
Did you look at your own backstabbing, inactive, merging and hugging family tribe first? LOL
But i wonder what you call your "hugging" then ...?

I know it bothers you we weren't on your side. But let me put it this way: if we would decide to involve, you must be pretty naive to even think we would choose R2's side (and you must thank Dabethum and David Friedman for our neutrality). So in fact, i agree with you, the stats would look a LOT worse :).

There were no other target left, but nyxx. And the tribes around were too busy ... so we got bored. Is this the answer you tried to trigger :) ?

P.S. It's a bit confusing, first RFG merged with PKs. No, wait ... they ran in all directions (no one knows exactly from who or what, but they ran). Actually, it seems that RFG joined the enemy after all. Several posts later : RFG merged with everyone :icon_confused::icon_confused:.
That doesn't really bother me, since the help of an inactive, untrustworthy, and panicing tribe would not have helped really, like you say, it would ruin our stats, and i don't think you on the side of PKs and family would have helped them a lot either.
BarBar, scir0s, PKs, sciova is where they ran at, all directions.
Even permasats ran.:O

You made the choise of fighting nyxx, rfg was for some time the largest in its area, but that advantage you din't use at all.

DeletedUser

You made the choise of fighting nyxx, rfg was for some time the largest in its area, but that advantage you din't use at all.

I remember a time when (for some reasons), R2's talk were a lot sweeter towards RFG. So actually, it seems you're trying to convince me that we haven't used the advantage you talk about in the right direction. You can keep trying ... but are you sure what you're doing it's anti "LFKSci" propaganda :) ?

DeletedUser

I remember a time when (for some reasons), R2's talk were a lot sweeter towards RFG. So actually, it seems you're trying to convince me that we haven't used the advantage you talk about in the right direction. You can keep trying ... but are you sure what you're doing it's anti "LFKSci" propaganda :) ?
I never heared about those talks, so i don't care about them. :)
The advantage i talk about is in the shape of "you could have whiped nothern R2 of the map, sciova, etc at a certain point, but you never liked that, stop inviting, and eating inactives was a better option for you.
must say that worked out well for ya. :\

DeletedUser

The advantage i talk about is in the shape of "you could have whiped nothern R2 of the map, sciova, etc at a certain point, but you never liked that, stop inviting, and eating inactives was a better option for you.

So now you're accuse me of not wiping R2, sciova etc of the map ?

You are right, i should use that advantage to wipe R2 and TRUST at that point. Attacking LFKD instead was a stupid thing to do, so i apologize. From this point of view, i take full responsibility and you have all the rights to call me whatever you like :lol: (only me though, as others in RFG weren't very happy about our alliance with R2-TRU and it's a bit disturbing for me to realize they were right and i was fooled ... good job i guess :icon_confused:).

DeletedUser

Blub blub blub. You could use monosyllabic words to describe "the world spins upon the back of a tortoise" or "the world is flat" does not make it true.

As I have said again and again and again R2 the tribe is a box. The local groups that were present in R2 still exist. That is where the strength of a tribe comes from. How well they work in groups. Not how well all 100 members spread over the map work together.

KB you brought up the analogy of the footballer. And I just used it to prove I was right. Thats why you are trying to dismis it. Because you are trying to dismiss your own arguments I'll ignore the rest of your post because I believe it will fail just as much as that did.

i'm trying to dismiss dismis it because you don't understand it.
and by the way.
ONCE again (78932569823th i think)...
i don't give a shit abaut you and your stupid boux!
i'm talking abaut R2-TRU!
R2-TRU!!!
once again, just for you Matt.
R2-TRU
you see?
it's R2-TRU, not just some box.
R2-TRU lost. it's gone. no more. bye, bye.
ok?
that's all i'm trying to explain to you. it's sad that i have to use ssssooooooooo manny different strategies to do this.
it's even more sad that you don't understand single one of them.

now tell me once again that you didn't loose.
it's stupid, but i muss admit it's also funny. :lol:

Matt76827

The fact that you have to mess with bold, size of letters ect shows that your argument is so weak you have to try and confuse people. I'm sure that works where idiots are concerened (ie people like you) but sadly it doesn't work on me.

Your arguments are the same you have used before which I have already countered. I feel no need to quote myself so how about you go back and read and I do hope you understand but if not its no skin off my nose. It's just a pity that W5 is plagued by people with a similar IQ to you.