Who's the man?!

DeletedUser

hi

I'm sorry, i don't know really know you, but you have no idea what are you talking about. Since our good allies R2 and SCI wanted to fight each other, we decided that the future looks too boring for this tribe.

so you couldn't join in? scardey.

RFG players wanted to join PKs, they agreed ... end of story.

look i try not to embarrass people but you keep saying how they all went into LFKSci family except a couple. that is a merge on this game.

DeletedUser

rfg went to pretty much every tribe on world 5. alot to sciova barbar and then some to us. i dont think its a merge if the vast majority of players didnt join PKs. but go ahead and correct me if you want.

as daz has pointed out, most of the rfg account that joined PKs have gone grey so perhaps its not too hard to work out that of the list of players to join pks only a few were active or still playing. again if only 5 players from rfg say joined pks out of what....40(?) players in rfg, this can hardly be called a merge.

@ bicky- you cant really embarrass anyone in the forum but yourself. youve managed it in the same sentance infact with this LFKsci bull. isnt TSE allied with bnlet? that means its a family in your eyes. actually bad example, they are a family.

need another example.....1337 and tse being allied means they are a family?

DeletedUser

@ bicky- you cant really embarrass anyone in the forum but yourself. youve managed it in the same sentance infact with this LFKsci bull. isnt TSE allied with bnlet? that means its a family in your eyes. actually bad example, they are a family.

Maybe its just me but when was the last time DL did something on its own? Like rejected SCI diplomacy, or NAP'd with a tribe, without the lead of PK's. Thats the icing on the cake that proves DL is just PK's little sister which does its bidding as a family tribe should. Allied tribes think for themselves, family tribes do what their told.

DeletedUser

LFKD is the family name no? they just call themselves different tags. it makes no difference. as for embarrassment i don't think i care. it's a forum for an online game.

DeletedUser

I would use an example that applies as TSE and 1337 are a NAP. Ask LordDahaka to log into Ralf's account again next time he's over and recheck the forum discussion on it.

DeletedUser

meh just an example, i couldnt think of anything else since the rest of the tribes left out of the arguement are families.

and lfkd is dead, well is dying off. mattius reckons its dead and i cant see a reason for it to still be there other than the fact we have nothing else to call PKs and DL, the last of the lfkd tribes.
why would dl differ diplomacy anyway? allied with PKs and Sciros enemy to the rest. hardly alot to change or any reason to. they are hardly going to war scifam on their own or make buddies with vvv, tse or barbar. i think however the two sides of the argument are not as clear cut as both sides make out.

DeletedUser

And if you didn't care bicky, why are you still posting and putting your oppinion forward. perhaps you are in denial? everyone posting here cares about how they look, here and in RL though page 18 of the player pics could throw a spanner in with regards to Daz, i cant tell if he cares in either tbh.

DeletedUser

hi

And if you didn't care bicky, why are you still posting and putting your oppinion forward. perhaps you are in denial? everyone posting here cares about how they look, here and in RL though page 18 of the player pics could throw a spanner in with regards to Daz, i cant tell if he cares in either tbh.

if you read properly (which you obviously didn't) it was on about me not caring much for embarrassment on these forums. you must be mistaken. :icon_rolleyes:

Ironhelms

Congratz Nyxx, impressive - as no-one on W5 is close.

Iron

DeletedUser

personally anyone with millions of troops of support and a whole tribe attacking them for a few months could do the same. but heh congrats nyxx :)

DeletedUser

Send the millions. Just stack the ones named 'Attack' and I should be ok.

It's pretty easy to get people to attack you. Just generally being an azz to anyone and everyone, friend or not, is the best way - Give it time Dazzy, you're well on your way to passing Nyxx.

DeletedUser7397

Hail the Nyxx!!!

By far the best player i have ever seen!

DeletedUser

hilsted come back, we need someone to sit all these sci accounts :s

DeletedUser

im a week behind, when i left on hols the current affairs were daz sending attacks at the whole of the tribe to stop pks attacking with some sci account we all suposedly all had.:icon_smile:

joke, not true lol

but hilsted come back!!!!