R.I.P Gaurav10b

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mekolp

Sigh, there it goes, was just trying to tell him the reason why he got bored.
There's nothing wrong in nobling inactives, it's something which must be done. It's only when doing it too much, the game becomes boring and it makes some more inactives.

Thankyou very much my friend :)

@ Mekolp:

I wish you luck in this game. I don't know who you are within this game, however your use of flawed arguments make me pity ou. Once again, good luck. If you need game advice, I would be happy to straighten out the areas you are failing at.
No thanks, I don't need your advices.

Though I don't need to prove anything, I may as well say it. The barb we nobled was an active player that quit right before our nobles hit.
From stats I see (although it might be wrong), the barb you nobled was rajib2's old main. If it wasn't, you got it pretty dam easy since your ODA increased of 800 in the 5 days before taking it.

Last edited:

DeletedUser51390

Thankyou very much my friend :)

@ Thewall:

Very good with the whole internal nobling thing. However, I fail to see your point. Why wouldn't we noble those villages? Better in our hand than the enemy, correct? You see, I would flame the tribe if they didn't noble those inactives, hey?

Again good luck to you in the game. You are shaping up to do well here.

Though I don't need to prove anything, I may as well say it. The barb we nobled was an active player that quit right before our nobles hit.

lol tac, i agree with you it would be stupid to leave them be, my point was sneggy mentioned that random was worse on internobling but only posted 2 random players with internoblings and one from geico:icon_biggrin:

Looking at it he may have choosen the top 5 in the world but meh still proves the point he was calling the kettle black. Not that its a bad thing

DeletedUser

lol tac, i agree with you it would be stupid to leave them be, my point was sneggy mentioned that random was worse on internobling but only posted 2 random players with internoblings and one from geico:icon_biggrin:

Looking at it he may have choosen the top 5 in the world but meh still proves the point he was calling the kettle black. Not that its a bad thing

Like you said, he was showing the top 5 in the world and how they got there basically.

DeletedUser

I did choose the top 5 of the world.
I wasnt accusing anyone of internal nobling being bad. Was merely pointing out that guarav10b was not particularly bad for it and that mekolp's comment of fight a war(same amount of war enemies nobled as inactive btw) and stop nobling internally was inactive.

It wasnt meant to be an attack on Random at all, just chance that the top 5 were all Geico and Random players.

It was a defense of guarav10b against an inaccurate statement intended to make guarav look bad.

DeletedUser51390

I woudnt say he said it to make him look bad, that wasnt the case. he simply suggested not doing it too make the game more fun. of course it makes sense taking the villages but there is no fun in it without a challenge.

He gave him away around his problem of not having fun is all, at least thats how i read it

DeletedUser

Was nice talking to you, good luck with whatever you choose to do

Mekolp

I did choose the top 5 of the world.
I wasnt accusing anyone of internal nobling being bad. Was merely pointing out that guarav10b was not particularly bad for it and that mekolp's comment of fight a war(same amount of war enemies nobled as inactive btw) and stop nobling internally was inactive.

It wasnt meant to be an attack on Random at all, just chance that the top 5 were all Geico and Random players.

It was a defense of guarav10b against an inaccurate statement intended to make guarav look bad.

The guy said he wasn't having fun, told him why.

gaurav10b

Chill Guys!!

We are leaving the game and instead of saying goodbyes u r fighting and arguing over this too??

Leave alone how we reached the top spot..

i want to say this only....lets subtract rajibs 4 villages from main tally taking in account its current points.....since it has also grown.

[09] GauTac 555|516 5.681
[10] GauTac 554|516 4.720
[11] GauTac 548|521 4.569
[12] GauTac 551|525 5.399

it comes out to be roughly 20369
subtracting it from our total tally of 102750 points =apprximately 82400 points...

then also we are at number 2 spot...with 6400 average point per village!! not bad isnt it??

so internal nobling didnt help us at all.....

DeletedUser

gaurav10b you are now one of my inspirations on Tribalwars. I may very well have to give it up for school at some time but I hope not.

I have only just begun to look and post on the forum so I'm not surprised that you don't know anything about someone who is ranked somewhere in the 4000's. Still I have noticed you and your tribe. Your tribe has my favorite profile of any I have ever seen and I have seen quite a few.

Perhaps we could talk some time. I have only just started playing again about 6 weeks ago. Last time I had to give up for school. I had made a lot of mistakes the last time I played and I hope that I have addressed them all but I am always curious about learning more about how to improve my play.

darthtraytus
Commander of Leg23

We fight as ONE!

DeletedUser68429

gaurav10b you are now one of my inspirations on Tribalwars. I may very well have to give it up for school at some time but I hope not.

I have only just begun to look and post on the forum so I'm not surprised that you don't know anything about someone who is ranked somewhere in the 4000's. Still I have noticed you and your tribe. Your tribe has my favorite profile of any I have ever seen and I have seen quite a few.

Perhaps we could talk some time. I have only just started playing again about 6 weeks ago. Last time I had to give up for school. I had made a lot of mistakes the last time I played and I hope that I have addressed them all but I am always curious about learning more about how to improve my play.

darthtraytus
Commander of Leg23

We fight as ONE!

Sure, send me any messages you want. I'm still around for the next month or two, just not in this world. I would be happy to help though :)

Status
Not open for further replies.