Top 20 tribes discussion

Mekolp

4 members actually :(

Inbetween the time you dropped from 2 to 4... you lost 2 members, and both were internally nobled (and active/dodged, so no loss for attacker), so you basically lost nothing in term of points.

DeletedUser

Lost a lot in terms of a lack of outside nobling though...we lost the nobling capacity of 4 players.

Mekolp

Lost a lot in terms of a lack of outside nobling though...we lost the nobling capacity of 4 players.

So, you lost 2 members but the capacity of 4 :O they must've been dam good.

Seeing how both of them got a huge increase in ODA right before getting nobled, I'd say both suicided their troops so others in your tribe could noble . Or they saw they lost their offence and quitted, which would put geico in my list as "as bad as ID" in term of will.
Since the main pull back in this world is troops (cheap nobles), I'd say for the immediate time span, you lost almost nothing in term of points/nobling power. Your lost members gave their villages away, which doesn't take away anything, and they cleared someone else's target, which will leave him more time to rebuild his troops so he could noble once again in a short time.

DeletedUser

So, you lost 2 members but the capacity of 4 :O they must've been dam good.

2 members quit=loss of 2 members nobling power
2 members nobling them out=loss of 2 members nobling power.

2+2=what?

Mekolp

2 members quit=loss of 2 members nobling power
2 members nobling them out=loss of 2 members nobling power.

2+2=what?

And as I said, nobles are worth nothing, so the 2 members who nobled them lost barely anything, maybe 3 hours worth of farming each village taken (which they have probably done during the nobling process since they didn't needed to send lcs).
And, since the quitters cleared somethings before leaving, their "nobling power" hasnt been removed for the immediate time, those who nobled what they cleared probably wouldn't have nobled it now without them (or if they did, they can noble something else with their own troops right after). And, if timed right, they could also leave their lcs home to farm and gain back the noble(s) they lost nobling already cleared villages.

DeletedUser

Would you agree 2 players who quit are no longer nobling?
and that while the 2 players who nobled them were nobling them they couldnt use there noble trains on another target. thus could not use there nobling power externally of the tribe thus costing them there nobling power.

therefore 2+2=?

your argument is flawed just acknowledge it.

DeletedUser

and that while the 2 players who nobled them were nobling them they couldnt use there noble trains on another target. thus could not use there nobling power externally of the tribe thus costing them there nobling power.

therefore 2+2=?

AHA!

2+2 may be 4

BUT

2 TIMES 2 is......oh....

Mekolp

therefore 2+2=?

If your members who nobled them could noble something else, then, they're just idiots. I personally won't go for an internal if I got the troops, nobles and target to go for someone else. You go for an internal while waiting for your nukes to grow back, not when you're all ready to noble something worth nobling.

DeletedUser73616

can i just point out, you guys have taken this completely off-topic. go back a couple of pages and you will see a post by Nith (or another Mod) asking people to stick to rating the top 20 tribes. not one or two tribes that you could create your own thread about...

DeletedUser

If your members who nobled them could noble something else, then, they're just idiots. I personally won't go for an internal if I got the troops, nobles and target to go for someone else. You go for an internal while waiting for your nukes to grow back, not when you're all ready to noble something worth nobling.

I disagree, first off. your saying that when Cer-berus nobled frogkiss he had no other good targets or lacked the "firepower"? or would he be one of those "idiots". Most of the time, when you intribe noble you do it based on position.

DeletedUser

I disagree, first off. your saying that when Cer-berus nobled frogkiss he had no other good targets or lacked the "firepower"? or would he be one of those "idiots". Most of the time, when you intribe noble you do it based on position.

Cerberus over nobled Frogkiss due to loylaty loss issues and later on when slafko (frog) quit, he left the villages with cerberus. It wasn't based on position, or lack of firepower or lack of targets at all. It was one player leaving his villas to a close friend.

DeletedUser

Cerberus over nobled Frogkiss due to loylaty loss issues and later on when slafko (frog) quit, he left the villages with cerberus. It wasn't based on position, or lack of firepower or lack of targets at all. It was one player leaving his villas to a close friend.

ok, even using that example. Mekolp said:
If your members who nobled them could noble something else, then, they're just idiots.

Cer-berus could have nobled something else, does that make him an idiot? No.

xyziz

ok, even using that example. Mekolp said:

Cer-berus could have nobled something else, does that make him an idiot? No.

If you look at Cer-berus' stats:

Code:
[B]010 (515|474) K45	5,063	Aplistos 	cer-berus [Random]	19th July 2009 - 12:00:04[/B]
008 (466|483) K44	3,612	FrogKiss 	cer-berus [Random]	16th July 2009 - 20:40:11
009 (467|486) K44	6,555	FrogKiss [Random]	cer-berus [Random]	15th July 2009 - 21:22:26
[B]005 (474|472) K44	2,986	SmokinOP 	cer-berus [Random]	12th July 2009 - 08:33:27[/B]

there was 1 week between the last 2 non-gifted villages. I would definantly consider this to be a time of rebuilding troops. Especially since Aplistos had 3 villages at the time cer-berus launched.

So yeah, this really does not counter what Mekolp was saying at all :icon_confused:

DeletedUser73616

2 -TDR- - still doing well, though WAY WAY WAY to many members, I thought he said he was done recruiting so much.

3 -V- - hugging with W O W, their baron has annoyed me some but he is still pretty cool, over-all this tribe has a good future if it straightens up.

TDR - in fairness, he can't actually recruit more players now anyway. So if he stands by what he said as of now, then there is no issue with recruitment lol. I don't think they are doing too well personally - a friend there tells me they need a lot more organisation, and the fact that they are still boxed into their K by some alright tribes is going to cause them a lot of problems.

-V- - thanks for the compliment :lol:
I wouldn't personally say we are hugging WOW. I suppose it is debatable, but as I have the full facts on the relationship of the two tribes, I am more to blame for being over-friendly to them on the externals than the rest of -V-. So i will take responsibility for the hugz :icon_razz:

DeadlyWolf

Thank you for the accurate assessment A Dark Thing.

While Cobra is having much trouble with wars inside there own K they have all but demolished one player of Havoc and that is BreakinBones the leader.

While many of the H46 members still dream and hold false words of there leader, He has seemly sapped and clung to every bit of resource and support of his members making him a hard target but his members easy pickings (We’ve only actually hit him twice in the whole war yet he has the most support out of all there members even Captain T Kirk fell because of lack of support), Within the last two days Cobra has knocked out several of there top players and have been continually reeking chaos upon them however the step up of pressure from –TDR- Has forced Cobra to change there frontal tactics.

The leader Balaclava has done basically everything he can as a leader to support and run the tribe I know I’m from cobra so I might seem like I’m sucking up but if you look at our overall ODD and ODA as well as our holding of our ranking position it shows we have yet to really budge much even though we’ve been locked in a 2 on 1 war with H46 and –TDR-

Things could really go ether way for Cobra depending on the war with –TDR- but that is due to there size and closeness to the boarder of K46 that makes them such a serious threat to Cobra.

It all comes down to now how –TDR- Fights. Havoc is done for and in ruins many of Cobra members could easily noble off the rest if it wasn’t for the threat of TDR encroaching.

DeletedUser

82nd is going to merge, but not with Lowkey.

Just with me. :icon_wink: