SCI declares war on VVV

DeletedUser

bicky i ment take back instead of "Rowan angry, Rowan smash!" but i could only think it wasnt worth it due to isolation?

DeletedUser

We aren't losing the war, regardless of what the statistics show. You only see what you look for.

Hmm tennis I usually have a lot of time for you but this is just gubbins. The first sentence is forgivable especially as its the beginning and there are inactives etc.

But "you only see what you are looking for" is either very badly worded or just smoke screening.

DeletedUser

I mean what I said. If you go through and click TW stats -> W5 -> War Stats, and type in the tribes, that is what you will see. There is ALWAYS more to it than meets the eye, and unless you look for it, you won't see it. For example, maybe somebody in one tribe is quitting and gifting to a friend in the other, or maybe one tribe isn't gaining much from the other, but they are gaining a ton from another tribe they are fighting, or from barbs or something else. Another example, I know this was technically before the war, but ReV vs. SCI certainly would twist the war stats a bit, and considering all those ReV members were, and are again now, in V V V/V V V+... well, I'm sure you catch my meaning by now.

DeletedUser

:lol:
Thats the most likely answer Tennis.

No conspiracy theories. Just one man acting on his own. Just the same as JFKs brother RFKs assassination not long after, just another man acting on his own. Alternatively take a stint in Pinkertons tell us what you find.

I believe a couple examples have been made recently and many more some months ago. Feel free to look them up and deny them all, you have nothing to lose... reputation, honour.... :)

Heres a little recap of some points simplified:
It all goes back to rohan sci days. We worked very closely with Rohan players in my area. As for the south theres a surprise for another day. :)

Later when Pks attacked Haita it was a sure thing they would be brought in too.
Untill of course Bounderboy due to you wanting -A- to join the fray starts defending against Haita and some of the original rohan players now sciron who we were coordinating with. Bearing in mind you had a multi account there at this time as well as others sitting, the supporting of -A- was denied, (even though reports were shown) and use the rudeness of one player to attack Haita to get to Pks (was the official answer to everyone) :S

You already had the support of most of us but also because you were really wanting -A- to attack LFKD and one stipulation was Haita had to not war them.

You then personally insist just after we join we give our villages over to -A- as was asked. All those we won in the war doubled plus give a couple of our players to be rimmed.

The council isn´t really for this, the ex-haitians are obviously against it (principle not because of villages) and have support from several council members especially those previously coordinating and working with for the last year.
Dafty goes crying to big brother SCIOVA and together with some others persuade sciron that they are out of the sci alliance if they do not do what -A- ask. Theres your whatever cost. Just get -A- fighting lfkd, who cares about sciron, use them as much as you can now bounderboy is gone. You set the rot deep with this episode.

During our ´dispute´ in the south (thatś a story for another time) lfkd once again attack. We go on the offencive against them keeping a propoganda war on TSE for show. We then call in support offencively which is refused by sciron and support from some players is withdrawn. Remember this is against LFKD not TSE who are currently warring LFKD too.

At this same time we are given snipets of information to form mistrust from forums, mails from ´friends´ who only later we were told by other friends were under other sci account sitting. Hello again. Conveniently these accounts go abandoned when all is lost.
Of course this was all just to get rid of our influence so you could take hoplon in under the sci name without the agreed stipulation of no sci influence which was agreed upon by everyone including sciron. Not by sciros however. Simply sciros used sciron as a tool and to their detriment. Even the sciron players had no idea what was going on when you kept changing things.

Well done Dafty. Do you know who keeps benefiting from every one of your follies?

Way off topic but I will remind you that I specifically said my intention of negotiating with arghos was to take the PKs pressure off SCIR0S. If you or SCIR0N or who ever did not like the deal then you did not have to take it - pretty simple.

It was megsmestar who wrote the flame to Ross that they were going to be kicked from SCI for breaking the original agreement - not to recruit in each others area without first talking about it. I suppose given Megs' temper he might have sent another one of those flames but I don't recall.

Ross and I had access to each others forum to exchange info - and we rarely posted and neither of us had a vote. If I had any influence over them it certainly news to me and I would guess news to Ross as well.

This is pretty simple, TW is a war game and I believe the idea is to win the game and have some fun and if I see an opportunity to give my Tribe an edge, damn sure I'm going to give it a try. Could that rub some people the wrong way? Sure, been called just about everything on here for the last 2 1/2 years - and if they don't like it well heck declare war and launch a few thousand Nukes to get it out of your system.

drxavier

after being humiliated by a n00b, IGM....

rowanbaen on 27.07. at 12:20
Before i would simpely take them back.

Now, i totally cbf anymore:p

classic comments from the loser of losers, put us all out of our misery, do the honourable thing, press then delete button :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

the loser of losers... weren't it your tribe who took the 21 point villages in the first place. now you tell me if that's not n00by you stat whores.

DeletedUser

classic comments from the loser of losers, put us all out of our misery, do the honourable thing, press then delete button :icon_biggrin:

Classic comments from nubs mad about getting tiny villages that they helped to catapult down....

DeletedUser

after being humiliated by a n00b, IGM....

rowanbaen on 27.07. at 12:20
Before i would simpely take them back.

Now, i totally cbf anymore:p

poing300 on 27.07. at 07:02
mmm wasn't really worth it all be it, but you were rather stupid, if you had noticed i never stack villages after i take them you could of waited for me to take 5 or so then cat'ed them down.

your not as smart as you think you are.

poing300 on 27.07. at 07:03
From now on im stacking them as soon as i take them.

:lol:
I'm the one "humiliated" ? :p
I was rather stupid? :p - Right, enjoy those 21 pointers, if it was a card game (21) you would have won, But here, you failed to show anything exept what your tribe always shows, but keeps denying. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Way off topic but I will remind you that I specifically said my intention of negotiating with arghos was to take the PKs pressure off SCIR0S. If you or SCIR0N or who ever did not like the deal then you did not have to take it - pretty simple.

It was megsmestar who wrote the flame to Ross that they were going to be kicked from SCI for breaking the original agreement - not to recruit in each others area without first talking about it. I suppose given Megs' temper he might have sent another one of those flames but I don't recall.

Ross and I had access to each others forum to exchange info - and we rarely posted and neither of us had a vote. If I had any influence over them it certainly news to me and I would guess news to Ross as well.

This is pretty simple, TW is a war game and I believe the idea is to win the game and have some fun and if I see an opportunity to give my Tribe an edge, damn sure I'm going to give it a try. Could that rub some people the wrong way? Sure, been called just about everything on here for the last 2 1/2 years - and if they don't like it well heck declare war and launch a few thousand Nukes to get it out of your system.

You had influence over SCIRON, this is a fact. Let me remind you that you and Megs, forced SCIRON to NAP VVV+, just before the "war" with Haita...

DeletedUser

Hmm.. is it that a lot of stuff have been happening over 2 years that I never knew of.. because I was unaware.. or was it because of the tribes I was in..? O_O

DeletedUser

if I see an opportunity to give my Tribe an edge, damn sure I'm going to give it a try.

Well done Dafty, thatś all you had to say tribe with a capital T. :)
To save your own white hairy villages (and those of a few players around you), you will go to any length at any cost to do so. Sciron, even sciros meatshield noobs as your council call them, allies all expendable. Rules who cares. Honour, bummer that.

As for the rest:
No influence,
Dukes who have no vote and therefore no say,
Psychic megs mailing out of the blue all by himself,
The Pope isn´t catholic.

Itś no wonder players cry wolf. I have only heard good things about you though Dafty, itś just others using your account. :)

EDIT: So hows the war?

Last edited by a moderator:

The Roman Empire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I wanted this war so hard, but when it came, it was boring as the SCI players i have fought are not good at all. I am not saying i am good, but I am certaintly better then them.

fizzolio

I wanted this war so hard, but when it came, it was boring as the SCI players i have fought are not good at all. I am not saying i am good, but I am certaintly better then them.

True that!!! Sci is a joke. Just a big mob of horrible players. I am sure there are a couple of decent players here or their but they all get drowned out by the mass amounts of noobs in the tribe.

I still blows my mind that SCI can mass attack a player, that player can defend with very little support from their freinds, maybe lose a village or two, and sci still thinks that the attack was a success. Personally, if I would of failed at mass attacks as much as SCI has failed attacking 1337 I would of crawled away from it and found someone else to attack. Instead it seems sci doesn't know any better. They just continue to try to attack us - I just continue to think they are dumber then I thought that they wre the day before.

wigsplitter

fizz, were are you going to go? we can attack you and deal with you, on our terms, not yours. when we want you, we will get you.

fizzolio

fizz, were are you going to go? we can attack you and deal with you, on our terms, not yours. when we want you, we will get you.

And exactly how to you plan on doing that? Your tribe has coordinated a couple attacks that have been laughable.

I guess I am confused. Your tribe launched a mass attack at Daz and I a couple months back that failed. In your defense you said you had a better mass attack that we would not be able to handle. Then your tribe mass attacked us again a couple weeks ago and it failed. Now it sounds like you have a better mass attack plan that will bring us down. So will the next one take us out -- or is it going to be the one after that?