the truth will be told

• Thread starter thetruthwillbetold
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Hmmm... this made for interesting reading.

I hope thetruthwillbetold replies to my PM, but I can say that I know for a fact that he is right.

I guess I used to care about Celtic, and I never would have vouched for this guys story, but I guess when she turned her back on me I stopped caring.

So, ya, Celtic Mist is definitely Nuclear Rainbow.

I will admit that i find it cute that Harlos signs on, the moment the truth will be told signs out. And now vice versa. Dare i say they are one and the same?

DeletedUser

I will admit that i find it cute that Harlos signs on, the moment the truth will be told signs out. And now vice versa. Dare i say they are one and the same?

Lol, you almost got him done in that whole Harlos is Twisted Evil thing so now he wants revenge?

This is like a Dan Brown novel ffs! I dont know what to think!

Also:

Fact # 2 - *Huntress* is Harlos

Theres an idea for your next installment of crap :D

harlos

You can say that if you want, but when I look I see both names on the log.

Im not an idiot. If I were logging from 2 accounts I can assure you it wouldn't be detectable.

DeletedUser

Lol, you almost got him done in that whole Harlos is Twisted Evil thing so now he wants revenge?

This is like a Dan Brown novel ffs! I dont know what to think!

Also:

Fact # 2 - *Huntress* is Harlos

Theres an idea for your next installment of crap :D

Beautiful-Storm today at 04:28
What if Harlos is all of the above?

Celtic Mist today at 04:28
I will admit that i love how since i asked him to provide proof, hes shut up *laughs*

Also,I have this strange feeling, the one posting is either Harlos or Twisted-Evil

Just want to prove that i kinda forsaw this ^ *laughs*

harlos

Just like you forsaw me being Twisted Evil and logging into Hate. accounts?

Edit: And I think the comment from Elise is borderline priceless. I logged on tonight bc I was asked to send 2 nobles for my friend (same friend that told me about the conversation happening last week). I really don't care enough to be making multiple accounts. Sure I have been reading the forum 2-3 days in the last week since it was brought to my attention that you all were wrongfully accusing me of doing loads of stuff I never would have considered.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Yet....you didnt deny that Harlos is Huntress...

I DELCARE A CONSPIRICY

But, on topic, Nuclear Rainbow is quite a pleasant individual. Celtic Mist scares the hell out of me. If they are the same person, it must be some sort of opposite multiple personalities like Jekyll and Hyde.

Edit: And I mean she really scares me. Im an entire half a world away from her and I still lock my doors at night in fear...

DeletedUser

Just like you forsaw me being Twisted Evil and logging into Hate. accounts?

Absolutely. All the facts lined up. Id have been an idiot if i didnt put 2 and 2 together. In fact, i still believe you had at least a part in the twisted-evil drama. But that story has already been played to death.

harlos

Absolutely. All the facts lined up. Id have been an idiot if i didnt put 2 and 2 together. In fact, i still believe you had at least a part in the twisted-evil drama. But that story has already been played to death.

You all really are amazing. PsychoBabble at its finest:

<this was a PM that I just saw today, from Huntress, and I just saw it today bc I literally never login>

It was you. You forget that I have friends as well. It was all linked together through a serious look at many ip addresses, log ins to both my account, and to Lisa's, and to the Twisted account...linking all of them together. I am working hard on having your name banned from here. The only problem currently, is that you didn't have to "try" enough times to log in.

You didn't have to do things this way, Harlos. You're a smart guy...one of the smartest I know. I had a lot of respect for you at one time. I can't tell how much of it is gone...I guess I have to compare it to how much it should matter to you that the people who you play these "games" of yours with are actually people who think a lot of you. I just feel a bit bad for those people who still trust you.

Since I know you are curious...there are still a couple of them who claim it has not changed their opinion of you. It is possible that they also just don't really give a shit, and I can understand that, without having to feel the same. I suspect though, it is more than that. To have any other opinion of you suddenly, would mean that they would have to acknowledge that they were fooled. People, particularly men, do not like to believe these things.

I also know why you are back. You are back, because you really hoped that this would do Hate. in. While you may not "really" want to see the tribe die? I know it isn't so much about that. It is about you, your selfishness, arrogance, and pride...we all have some level of those things but for you they are particularly hard (see "narcissism"). You need to feel a sense of power, and intelligence that surpasses everyone here and probably everyone in your f2f life as well. If you don't, it drives you insane. The thought of anyone else handling one of "your tribes" is impossible for you to comprehend. That you tried so hard to drag me down first and you failed, is very difficult for you to cope with.

I EVEN have some feeling, that while you were in Comic, you were pretty enraged with me. And, that part of your wanting me to come to this world with you was actually subconsciously a way for you to prove something to yourself...for one, that you--are better than me. There will always be many who believe that. There will always be those people who believe you started Hate. all by yourself, even when we both know that I put at least as much into getting this tribe up and running as you did. While you were here, I allowed for you to take the reigns publicly because while a very competitive person myself, I did not recognize that we were in a competition with one another. That boils down to foolishness on my part as much as anything, that someone like you, could actually feel an "equal" with such a simple minded person such as myself.

Well, now that you have failed yet again...I would love to one day offer you a proposal that would cure the competitive nature in you, apparently so against me. I do not have you blocked in Skype, and I would be happy to discuss it there, if you ever have a bored minute. I believe that the both of us have always at least held the most of what is contained there to ourselves, and thus it seems to be a good place to talk.

Regards,

Sarah

----

What a damn joke.

DeletedUser

You all really are amazing. PsychoBabble at its finest:

<this was a PM that I just saw today, from Huntress, and I just saw it today bc I literally never login>

It was you. You forget that I have friends as well. It was all linked together through a serious look at many ip addresses, log ins to both my account, and to Lisa's, and to the Twisted account...linking all of them together. I am working hard on having your name banned from here. The only problem currently, is that you didn't have to "try" enough times to log in.

You didn't have to do things this way, Harlos. You're a smart guy...one of the smartest I know. I had a lot of respect for you at one time. I can't tell how much of it is gone...I guess I have to compare it to how much it should matter to you that the people who you play these "games" of yours with are actually people who think a lot of you. I just feel a bit bad for those people who still trust you.

Since I know you are curious...there are still a couple of them who claim it has not changed their opinion of you. It is possible that they also just don't really give a shit, and I can understand that, without having to feel the same. I suspect though, it is more than that. To have any other opinion of you suddenly, would mean that they would have to acknowledge that they were fooled. People, particularly men, do not like to believe these things.

I also know why you are back. You are back, because you really hoped that this would do Hate. in. While you may not "really" want to see the tribe die? I know it isn't so much about that. It is about you, your selfishness, arrogance, and pride...we all have some level of those things but for you they are particularly hard (see "narcissism"). You need to feel a sense of power, and intelligence that surpasses everyone here and probably everyone in your f2f life as well. If you don't, it drives you insane. The thought of anyone else handling one of "your tribes" is impossible for you to comprehend. That you tried so hard to drag me down first and you failed, is very difficult for you to cope with.

I EVEN have some feeling, that while you were in Comic, you were pretty enraged with me. And, that part of your wanting me to come to this world with you was actually subconsciously a way for you to prove something to yourself...for one, that you--are better than me. There will always be many who believe that. There will always be those people who believe you started Hate. all by yourself, even when we both know that I put at least as much into getting this tribe up and running as you did. While you were here, I allowed for you to take the reigns publicly because while a very competitive person myself, I did not recognize that we were in a competition with one another. That boils down to foolishness on my part as much as anything, that someone like you, could actually feel an "equal" with such a simple minded person such as myself.

Well, now that you have failed yet again...I would love to one day offer you a proposal that would cure the competitive nature in you, apparently so against me. I do not have you blocked in Skype, and I would be happy to discuss it there, if you ever have a bored minute. I believe that the both of us have always at least held the most of what is contained there to ourselves, and thus it seems to be a good place to talk.

Regards,

Sarah

----

What a damn joke.

Well done, you just confirmed you are the thread poster. You did that whole thing to put down Celtic's opinions, which would only be done if she was raining on your parade. Why cant you leave her alone? Really? Why cant you just go for good? Sarah was right..

harlos

Well done, you just confirmed you are the thread poster. You did that whole thing to put down Celtic's opinions, which would only be done if she was raining on your parade. Why cant you leave her alone? Really? Why cant you just go for good? Sarah was right..

Actually, bc I care so little for the people that turned their backs on me, if I was out to get Celtic Mist, I can assure you I would have started a thread as Harlos.

We all know I have been Captain Dramatic. Do you really think that if I were trying to exact revenge in a game I had quit that I would do it from behind an alias?

Seriously? You obviously don't know me very well.

harlos

Harlos ? you can come log into my account now that would be kewl :lol:

<3

It would absolutely be kewl. <3

I still have lots of love for ya Lisa. You should hop on skype sometime.

Sorry that you ended up in the situation you did, and that the situation was compounded because a few looneys with an axe to grind threw my name into the mix.

DeletedUser

sorry to drag this back on topic.. but that truth telling fella still never posted his proof.. and he is still online .. perhaps truth has been too busy to post his proof

DeletedUser

sorry to drag this back on topic.. but that truth telling fella still never posted his proof.. and he is still online .. perhaps truth has been too busy to post his proof

Ten dollars says the proof that he shows is from Harlos :icon_confused: If thats the case, im quite literally going to laugh at how obvious this charade is. Prediction? Harlos and the thread poster become fast friends, and begin their quest to tear down Hate. :icon_rolleyes:

harlos

Ten dollars says the proof that he shows is from Harlos :icon_confused: If thats the case, im quite literally going to laugh at how obvious this charade is. Prediction? Harlos and the thread poster become fast friends, and begin their quest to tear down Hate. :icon_rolleyes:

I'd never tear down Hate., and don't pretend like you've lived the morals of Hate. 138%.

The moment it was "ok" for someone to strip powers from me, but then it wasn't ok when it happened to Elise is you showing that 1 member of Hate. was more important to you than another person of Hate.

DeletedUser

I predict this happening to Hate.:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zGw7gnUtHY

Harlos will create so many in-game alias' that an army of Harlos' will attack :O

Neo = *Huntress*

DeletedUser

I'd never tear down Hate., and don't pretend like you've lived the morals of Hate. 138%.

The moment it was "ok" for someone to strip powers from me, but then it wasn't ok when it happened to Elise is you showing that 1 member of Hate. was more important to you than another person of Hate.

Yep, your right. I'll be first to admit it. Ive never lived 138 percent for the morals of Hate. You see, when you left, we changed it and upped the ante. 169 percent is the new standard. 138 percent is so very....lacking.

Status
Not open for further replies.